Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 36. (Read 418980 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Manual Withdrawals to your Wallet (not to Exchanges!) are now (finally) active on https://bbr.suprnova.cc

Please check if you receive your funds and everything works as expected.

Thanks, oc

Awesome, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Manual Withdrawals to your Wallet (not to Exchanges!) are now (finally) active on https://bbr.suprnova.cc

Please check if you receive your funds and everything works as expected.

Thanks, oc
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
When Bitcointalk is down, please come to the Reddit /r/boolberry  , it is largely inactive
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This retake will be awesome!

Just look the chart... so beautifull! s2
Activist Investor

Great, confirmed it has been received.

The bounty fund officially open.

The Portuguese translator will be the first recipient for the equivalent of .01 btc

Please make bounty requests publicly going forward
Sent another 900 BBR!!  Wink

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

Great, confirmed it has been received.

The bounty fund officially open.

The Portuguese translator will be the first recipient for the equivalent of .01 btc

Please make bounty requests publicly going forward
Sent another 900 BBR!!  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Awesome coin, awesome features  Kiss
I am in! My btc deposite is transferring to polo! Sure it will break all the sky and get 50million + usd cap  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
DEv i would like to translate the thread to italian! Let me know thanks!
Activist Investor
anyone with associates in china? need things translated
Activist Investor
NEW BOUNTIES

100 BBR for Chinese translation of main post and posting in Chinese Bitcointalk community, a Chinese cryptocurrency QQ and Wechat group, and 8btc.com

200 BBR for Chinese translation of the research paper and posting in Chinese Bitcointalk community, a Chinese cryptocurrency QQ and Wechat group, and 8btc.com

spread the news

1blockologist, have you contacted jl777 about re-establishing BBR as part of Supernet as was originally planned when supernet started?  Supernet has an ownership interest in BBR from way back and it might be a good idea to contact them.

I was informed Supernet had relinquished their stake, but this is conflicting information so I will follow up with it. Supernet integration primarily refers to the decentralized exchange right? I've been trying to get on Bitsquare

according to Supernet's 2015 annual report they still own 3.7% of BBR as part of their core holding.  i really suggest you contact jl777.

Thats an outdated report. They sold their BBR.

However, reaching out to JL777 would still be a good idea.

Sounds like they need to buy another 3.7% of the float, SuperNet could be an integral part of our OTC market aspirations, alongside Bitsquare
I just received my payment!

Thx sir.

Trustworthy dev!  Cheesy

Smiley

Please give me positive feedback here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=894473 so that this exchange reflects on my profile
I just do this!
Well, you doing a awesome work in this project. 100% up in a day
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
NEW BOUNTIES

100 BBR for Chinese translation of main post and posting in Chinese Bitcointalk community, a Chinese cryptocurrency QQ and Wechat group, and 8btc.com

200 BBR for Chinese translation of the research paper and posting in Chinese Bitcointalk community, a Chinese cryptocurrency QQ and Wechat group, and 8btc.com

spread the news

1blockologist, have you contacted jl777 about re-establishing BBR as part of Supernet as was originally planned when supernet started?  Supernet has an ownership interest in BBR from way back and it might be a good idea to contact them.

I was informed Supernet had relinquished their stake, but this is conflicting information so I will follow up with it. Supernet integration primarily refers to the decentralized exchange right? I've been trying to get on Bitsquare

according to Supernet's 2015 annual report they still own 3.7% of BBR as part of their core holding.  i really suggest you contact jl777.

Thats an outdated report. They sold their BBR.

However, reaching out to JL777 would still be a good idea.
Activist Investor

Thx sir.

Trustworthy dev!  Cheesy

Smiley

Please give me positive feedback here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=894473 so that this exchange reflects on my profile
Activist Investor
I paid out 117 BBR to ShooterXD for portuguease translation, their rate was 0.035 BTC derived from number of words and I paid at the exchange rate of .0003 BBR

The Dev fund now has 883 BBR in it.

If there are any questions or disagreements about how that bounty was established and issued, please let me know what process you would be more comfortable with.

Thx sir.

Trustworthy dev!  Cheesy
Activist Investor
NEW BOUNTIES

spread the news
i love CryptoNote coins, so i would like to do translation and some market in china.

Start working on it, bounties are first come first serve and evaluated on quality

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
NEW BOUNTIES

spread the news

1blockologist, have you contacted jl777 about re-establishing BBR as part of Supernet as was originally planned when supernet started?  Supernet has an ownership interest in BBR from way back and it might be a good idea to contact them.

according to Supernet's 2015 annual report they still own 3.7% of BBR as part of their core holding.  i really suggest you contact jl777.
Activist Investor
NEW BOUNTIES

spread the news

1blockologist, have you contacted jl777 about re-establishing BBR as part of Supernet as was originally planned when supernet started?  Supernet has an ownership interest in BBR from way back and it might be a good idea to contact them.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
NEW BOUNTIES

spread the news
i love CryptoNote coins, so i would like to do translation and some market in china.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
NEW BOUNTIES

spread the news

Pages:
Jump to: