Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 39. (Read 418980 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
maybe i can manage Tweeter account News for BBR?

they are account official for New BBR?

and New Logo maybe?

I haven't been able to reach the existing twitter account holder, but we can make a new one just as well, Coinmarket cap won't list the prior twitter account anyway even though they link to this thread now for announcement. So feel free to just make a new one

I thought about a new logo, like a crystal shard with a fossilized berry inside of it, but this is the first time anyone has brought it up
maybe better i wait official Logo BBR and after i will create account Twitter!! i will think
if some person can help for Logo, much apprecied!! Smiley

Sorry for my bad english héhé!!

What's wrong with the current logo?  It's quite unique.  Here are the official image files from the github.  There is a .cdr file in the master/resources link that has everything in it as well.  I made a 3d logo a long time ago.  I just went and looked and I still have the files.  I did it in Maya and 3DS.  I was going to make some animated logo's and banners but things slowed down with BBR.  Now that things look to be moving again I'll resurrect that project.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/blob/master/src/gui/qt-daemon/html/images/logo.png

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/tree/master/resources

Yes, for official uses I would like to move forward with existing resources

Things aren't going to slow down on the path to our goals.

In case there is any ambiguity, we don't want to 'split' the project at all, I would prefer to collaborate more closely with CryptoZoidberg but there are simply a couple channels we don't have control over, specifically the older thread.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

and New Logo maybe?

I haven't been able to reach the existing twitter account holder, but we can make a new one just as well, Coinmarket cap won't list the prior twitter account anyway even though they link to this thread now for announcement. So feel free to just make a new one

I thought about a new logo, like a crystal shard with a fossilized berry inside of it, but this is the first time anyone has brought it up
maybe better i wait official Logo BBR and after i will create account Twitter!! i will think

What's wrong with the current logo?  It's quite unique.  Here are the official image files from the github.  There is a .cdr file in the master/resources link that has everything in it as well.  I made a 3d logo a long time ago.  I just went and looked and I still have the files.  I did it in Maya and 3DS.  I was going to make some animated logo's and banners but things slowed down with BBR.  Now that things look to be moving again I'll resurrect that project.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/blob/master/src/gui/qt-daemon/html/images/logo.png

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/tree/master/resources

Activist Investor
Can someone tell me what is a common bounty for thread translation?

We need translations for the new thread and for this document:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/546ae8eee4b0ec4522fe29a5/t/57d5f705f7e0ab316f50307e/1473640198615/BoolberryOpportunityRoadmap-BlockchainDevelopmentCompany

If 1blockologist can announce an address for BTC and BBR to contribute that would be great.

Also any bloggers that can do an article on what they think of recent development, throw a BBR address on the end of it  Wink

moonrock

I included XMR, BBR and BTC addresses in the Conclusion section of that document

BBR
1Cv4vnSqasdDN3fmVii6SMedjg2deD1SnKkMcVa3juPx3HGxCFTMnitX4y2YSKYb
T9DGeKHxYHkLxjH1W9R5YdRYEPbLHPR

XMR
44LL6piaxpP4EQyGCueuNiVqxrFsGdaddivpJ6ZQTsophkCyhgtKddKYSwdHboKP
naNshLTnyr4ar7rsUAXB79KBJBLEFJS

BTC 1AxtCkHSHpDqBrLzhVSjcxJUnSNMqNxC9X

Use for Donations, Bounty, Dev Fund. We'll work on establishing bounty rates

Push for more community support on that regard, we can post the viewkeys of the XMR and BBR address for more transparency

I think this is better than a tax. 80,000 BBR is currently the same as the 1% tax and it doesn't seem to tricky to raise
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Can someone tell me what is a common bounty for thread translation?

We need translations for the new thread and for this document:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/546ae8eee4b0ec4522fe29a5/t/57d5f705f7e0ab316f50307e/1473640198615/BoolberryOpportunityRoadmap-BlockchainDevelopmentCompany

If 1blockologist can announce an address for BTC and BBR to contribute that would be great.

Also any bloggers that can do an article on what they think of recent development, throw a BBR address on the end of it  Wink

moonrock
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
i think better not need creat again new BBR account twitter
if some person who is manage this account twitter https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency or this https://twitter.com/BoolberryBBR
plz sent me DM!! Smiley
we can work together !!  Cool

legendary
what do you think for name Twitter? i find this "BoolberryEdition"
i can not use name BBR or Boolberry already use!!

Not BoolberryEdition

perhaps

BoolberryProject

BoolberryNetwork

BoolberryBlockchain
ok Thanks again!! Smiley
Activist Investor

Not BoolberryEdition

perhaps

BoolberryProject

BoolberryNetwork

BoolberryBlockchain
legendary

and New Logo maybe?

Yeah worst case scenario the old 'official' twitter comes back online and we have multiple outreach channels

I don't think you need to wait for a new logo, what username do you think about?
yes i can manage old account twitter, but i dont know who is use this account twitter

maybe @bb not sure   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bb-428785

edit : i have sent message i wait he reply me!! Smiley
legendary
Activist Investor

and New Logo maybe?

Yeah worst case scenario the old 'official' twitter comes back online and we have multiple outreach channels

I don't think you need to wait for a new logo, what username do you think about?
legendary
Activist Investor
Just be sure the name not change in futur?

We're sticking with Boolberry
legendary
Yassin is also a fantastic human newsfeed and community outreacher and communicator. Hope he sticks around here and helps spread the word. Smiley
Thanks my friend!! Smiley
i will try help best i can and help this community!!  Cool
legendary
Just be sure the name not change in futur?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

and New Logo maybe?

Yassin is also a fantastic human newsfeed and community outreacher and communicator. Hope he sticks around here and helps spread the word. Smiley
legendary

and New Logo maybe?

Activist Investor
any bounty dev

There are no bounties yet as there is no dev fund yet. The prior dev CryptoZoidberg has unilateral collection and administration of the dev fund, formed via donations and a network tax. You can talk to him about it, moving forward we would like collaborate on the collection and administration, but we're not there yet.
Activist Investor

and New Logo maybe?

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary

and New Logo maybe?
Pages:
Jump to: