Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 42. (Read 418980 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
but don't forget zoidberg abandoned bbr and community since long time and bbr was dead few time ago

This is not entirely correct. He said he was doing vacation from bbr development to code a PoS cryptonote and would then come back and integrate new stuff into bbr.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
but don't forget zoidberg abandoned bbr and community since long time and bbr was dead few time ago
legendary
I need to make it clear what valuation the Blockchain Development Company sees in Boolberry: a $50,000,000 market cap.

This would mean today that the price of BBR would have to go to around 0.0065.

Believe it or not, this was the best case scenario I gave (medium term) for BBR to my subscribers some minutes before I read this!!

You MFers......

Cool

I hope you dont upload your unencrypted bbr wallet.dat to dropbox or somewhere else Wink
hehe, they wan't get my Berries without having to face my Glock first...

^^

Good time ahead for sure!
Just need to pick up again with development Smiley
My impression is that this 1blockologist is some badass so I have high hopes.

I know shit who he is though (honestly).

I agree with you on that but zoidberg promised to look over their new code when it is ready, so i guess in this regard we are pretty safe Wink
legendary
Activity: 1498
I need to make it clear what valuation the Blockchain Development Company sees in Boolberry: a $50,000,000 market cap.

Believe it or not, this was the best case scenario I gave (medium term) for BBR to my subscribers some minutes before I read this!!

You MFers......

Cool

I hope you dont upload your unencrypted bbr wallet.dat to dropbox or somewhere else Wink

^^

My impression is that this 1blockologist is some badass so I have high hopes.

I know shit who he is though (honestly).
legendary

You MFers......

Cool

^^

legendary

You MFers......

Cool

legendary

You MFers......

Cool

Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
I'm pretty glad that God spoke to me yesterday and told me to buy BBR . HE also told me to become a perma holder as it will have glorious days from now on .
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Boolberry extremely interesting and undervalued imho!

But soon people will notice this gem Wink

EDIT: Also, we should not forget this:

Its advantage over AEON, Monero and other cryptonote networks is that it already has a GUI, and has a great pruning algorithm to keep its blockchain smaller and scalable, while maintaining transactional privacy.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Name:   1blockologist
Activity:   14
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   August 31, 2016, 03:49:52 PM HuhHuhHuhHuh?? Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin
Last Active:   Today at 07:25:53 AM

but it is not known who Huh admin bbr?  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary

You MFers......

Cool
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
We need to address the exchanges, at least 20% of Boolberry is sitting on the order books at Poloniex. Meaning quite a bit more is stored there. We consider that part of a multi-pronged problem:

I am aware of several BBR holders that own a significant portion of the float and may present delays in the exchange rate rising to respectable heights. I need to make it clear what valuation the Blockchain Development Company sees in Boolberry: a $50,000,000 market cap.

We will be addressing: utility, and scarcity. Right now, Boolberry has neither, and its utility decreases daily as the blockchain grows and sits in RAM, and its scarcity is low because over 20% of the float is sitting on exchange order books in the form of limit orders, partially because prior holders are looking for an exit.

We will be diving more into this with our policy and roadmap document, but I need everyone to understand what we are aiming for here. tl;dr: HODL

If your company takes care of the code we will take care of the rest. Don't even look at the price right now, it is irrelevant at this stage.

Any large stakeholders are welcome to PM for trading off the books.

@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
take over by a organization to compete MONERO?

To complement Monero

The Blockchain Development Company was formed because we noticed that isolated competition between cryptocurrency networks was inefficient, when development teams should all be working together. General improvements in the cryptocurrency economies will benefit all networks.

Boolberry needs updates and modernizations first, and then it's advantages over Monero and other cryptonote networks will shine.

I will try to setup node on your branch repo, but pls confirm wheter my hardware capable or not : 4GB RAM DDR3, AMD FX-6150, 3mb/s downlink 64kb/s uplink, 64 GB ssd storage.

I think you need more RAM especially if you're on Windoze.

Also got ubuntu 14.04 for testing
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
We need to address the exchanges, at least 20% of Boolberry is sitting on the order books at Poloniex. Meaning quite a bit more is stored there. We consider that part of a multi-pronged problem:

I am aware of several BBR holders that own a significant portion of the float and may present delays in the exchange rate rising to respectable heights. I need to make it clear what valuation the Blockchain Development Company sees in Boolberry: a $50,000,000 market cap.

We will be addressing: utility, and scarcity. Right now, Boolberry has neither, and its utility decreases daily as the blockchain grows and sits in RAM, and its scarcity is low because over 20% of the float is sitting on exchange order books in the form of limit orders, partially because prior holders are looking for an exit.

We will be diving more into this with our policy and roadmap document, but I need everyone to understand what we are aiming for here. tl;dr: HODL
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

To complement Monero

The Blockchain Development Company was formed because we noticed that isolated competition between cryptocurrency networks was inefficient, when development teams should all be working together. General improvements in the cryptocurrency economies will benefit all networks.

Boolberry needs updates and modernizations first, and then it's advantages over Monero and other cryptonote networks will shine.

I will try to setup node on your branch repo, but pls confirm wheter my hardware capable or not : 4GB RAM DDR3, AMD FX-6150, 3mb/s downlink 64kb/s uplink, 64 GB ssd storage.

The 4GB RAM can be limiting, give it a shot. Download the blockchain from boolberry.com and move it to your client's blockchain.bin location. The download is only a few hundred megabytes, but I've seen boolbd take 3.5gb

I have successfully compiled your branch and syncing takes half day, all working flawlessly including simplewallet. The system become slow because all 4GB RAM eaten up and still need 2GB swap. Looks like I don't need to install more RAM because next updated branch should use much less RAM.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

To complement Monero

I think you need more RAM especially if you're on Windoze.
Activity: 406
I'll be watching with interest as the development unfolds.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Activity: 505
Activist Investor

To complement Monero

The 4GB RAM can be limiting, give it a shot. Download the blockchain from boolberry.com and move it to your client's blockchain.bin location. The download is only a few hundred megabytes, but I've seen boolbd take 3.5gb
Pages:
Jump to: