Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 40. (Read 418980 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Currently working on the light client

Primarily a full node in a virtual machine that everyone can connect their wallet to, instead of the bool berry client locally.

We will also make a disk image so other people can start their own cloud based nodes for more distributed nature and additional privacy if preferred
Activist Investor
Don't mind me, just putting on my replies to list.

Is 1blockologist associated with windjc? I seem to remember that rune was a windjc suggestion, and now that is the version name plus he's posting here already...

No he is not. And RUNE was a CZ suggestion. I smiled though when I read the paper tonight. I appreciated 1blockologist mention of that word, like it told a chapter of the crazy story of BBR that included such persistent trolls as yourself.

I am posting on this thread because I'm pleased there is a roadmap finally and am eager to see if the new developer is as competent and organized as he seems like he might be.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it

jwinterm gave me mod status of the /r/boolberry reddit, I run that now, so lets chill with the old problems

everyone here has helped me so far with the vision, the plan is to usher in a more collaborative era of blockchain development, lets leave amateur hour in 2014 and ideally everyone can cooperate with that

lets just focus on the technology, roadmap and price speculation
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
I am posting on this thread because I'm pleased there is a roadmap finally and am eager to see if the new developer is as competent and organized as he seems like he might be.

A marketcap explosion can make people very eager Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Is 1blockologist associated with windjc? I seem to remember that rune was a windjc suggestion, and now that is the version name plus he's posting here already...

No he is not. And RUNE was a CZ suggestion. I smiled though when I read the paper tonight. I appreciated 1blockologist mention of that word, like it told a chapter of the crazy story of BBR that included such persistent trolls as yourself.

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Now I know what RUNE stands for. And I believe I have seen this meme few years back for another coin that mooned 50 times its price in a year. If the same team is behind BBR then 50 million USD market cap is not at all an exaggeration.
Activist Investor

IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Boolberry Opportunity & Roadmap Paper

Translate this into your respective community's languages
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activist Investor
Yeah so finally BBR step 2 started. I think that we the pumpers deserve at least a "thank you" from the community folks... Wink

I will miss that old BBR days when there was a new post every three weeks... Cry Cry Cry

Since you're the biggest holder of BBR it might be nice for you to work with new developer in his market cap goal.

You guys can be integral to our OTC market

Going to reach out to some trusted btc escrow agents.
Activist Investor
@MBK what are the specs of the compute instance you are running your mining pool on? I was looking at the node-cryptonote-pool project, and also saw your problems with DDOS

If you can also detail the cloud infrastructure around it (like if you are using a cloudfront type balancer), that would be helpful too!
Activist Investor
Yeah so finally BBR step 2 started. I think that we the pumpers deserve at least a "thank you" from the community folks... Wink

I will miss that old BBR days when there was a new post every three weeks... Cry Cry Cry

Are you referring to the rally up from the lowest $50k market cap to the $500k market cap?
legendary

Since you're the biggest holder of BBR it might be nice for you to work with new developer in his market cap goal.
Activity: 366

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

There is also a BBR XMR market on poloniex, low volume, but do you incorporate that into your analysis as well?

The above chart is for BBRBTC - the XMR pairs are very low volume in general (except XMRUSDT a bit) and I do not track them but the XMRBBR Relative Strength chart is of interest and will be covered at slack (I have covered almost every possible XMR pair, XMRFCT, XMRETH, XMRNXT etc).
legendary
did buy some coin hope to see soon BBR at 500K sat

Then you should probably be prepared to hold 6+ months.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
did buy some coin hope to see soon BBR at 500K sat
Activist Investor
Ok so I would like to make some observations regarding BBR from a TA PoV.

I think it has bottomed for good and it is trying to break above the bear trend.

The following observations lead to this:
1) 2h 200MA is broken and now acts as support (just check at Polo)
2) The double bottom at 2000 satoshi
3) The congestion area and the spikes above it (like boiling water)
4) The green bullish supports building up a new bullish trend
5) The orange thick diagonal line is the bearish resistance from the ATH and we are very close to breaking it (after that, this chart will be officially in a bull trend). A new X column would need to reach at 0.0006 to break it

There is plenty of room upwards, let's hope BBR will be Bullberry for the following months (or years)!

Cool

There is also a BBR XMR market on poloniex, low volume, but do you incorporate that into your analysis as well?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Ok so I would like to make some observations regarding BBR from a TA PoV.

I think it has bottomed for good and it is trying to break above the bear trend.

The following observations lead to this:
1) 2h 200MA is broken and now acts as support (just check at Polo)
2) The double bottom at 2000 satoshi
3) The congestion area and the spikes above it (like boiling water)
4) The green bullish supports building up a new bullish trend
5) The orange thick diagonal line is the bearish resistance from the ATH and we are very close to breaking it (after that, this chart will be officially in a bull trend). A new X column would need to reach at 0.0006 to break it

There is plenty of room upwards, let's hope BBR will be Bullberry for the following months (or years)!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Good luck with the project. Marketcap of 700k is too low and has explosive potential. I'll be buying a few Cool
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I am 100% for BBR and would really like to see a sustained effort at development.  Having said that, I'm looking forward to see what transpires.  BBR is somewhat unique among the cryptonote coins.  CZ made some significant changes to the original bytecoin code.  Those changes differentiate BBR from other cryptonote coins.  We'll see what happens.      
Pages:
Jump to: