Pages:
Author

Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging - page 13. (Read 76619 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
GrounBEEF update:  I myself have been working with 2 sound engineer friends of mine working this single out.  It's been turning out REAL well..........it's got like a vintage 80's synth meets big beat drums sound.  Sounds like one of those songs you drive out into the sunset with and think about getting that girl you've been afraid to get the guts for.  Recorded vocals today from 3 in the morning till 8 and then headed to work hhaaahh.  Came back tonight and listened and was pretty stoked at the results.  Can't wait to put this on vinyl and start shopping labels.......(I wish I could sign with XL...that would be a dream of mine).  Anyhow so yeah.....I've been busy focusing on that.  I've seen the price drops as of late and I'm not too worried about it.  I figured I can release this single on my own website via BTC/XBC and see the chips roll in hopefully and bring awareness to the rarest and best coin out of the whole kingdom.  I truly think we should market this coin as a "music industry" addition to the bitcoin ecosystem.  It would be interesting to say the least.  Thanks for sticking in guys.  It's a long hard road in this cryptoworld every little bit counts.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

GB I am very curious about the single. Is there gone be a video too?
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
GrounBEEF update:  I myself have been working with 2 sound engineer friends of mine working this single out.  It's been turning out REAL well..........it's got like a vintage 80's synth meets big beat drums sound.  Sounds like one of those songs you drive out into the sunset with and think about getting that girl you've been afraid to get the guts for.  Recorded vocals today from 3 in the morning till 8 and then headed to work hhaaahh.  Came back tonight and listened and was pretty stoked at the results.  Can't wait to put this on vinyl and start shopping labels.......(I wish I could sign with XL...that would be a dream of mine).  Anyhow so yeah.....I've been busy focusing on that.  I've seen the price drops as of late and I'm not too worried about it.  I figured I can release this single on my own website via BTC/XBC and see the chips roll in hopefully and bring awareness to the rarest and best coin out of the whole kingdom.  I truly think we should market this coin as a "music industry" addition to the bitcoin ecosystem.  It would be interesting to say the least.  Thanks for sticking in guys.  It's a long hard road in this cryptoworld every little bit counts.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
Why not?
Good job noob. 1.5 xbc sent... Guys... it's flu season here and I got another bug this week.  Getting back to work now...

Thanks jjmv  Wink
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Good job noob. 1.5 xbc sent... Guys... it's flu season here and I got another bug this week.  Getting back to work now...
Why not?
I've got more and more active connections to the network  Grin.

Looks like there are only 4 people active on this ANN. Can't we start a band with the 4 of us? Twitter gains more and more people though.

Oh and I sold the first 0.1 xbc on the new exchange, to get the trading started.

Just bought it back

Here we are...   the4ofus.com

New adopters? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Looks like there are only 4 people active on this ANN. Can't we start a band with the 4 of us? Twitter gains more and more people though.

Oh and I sold the first 0.1 xbc on the new exchange, to get the trading started.

Just bought it back

Here we are...   the4ofus.com
You guys like the new header?  I like it too.........it's darks and lights combined with the neon green.  I think that would actually be a real rad look, not so 80's lime green bleegh look.  Looks futuristic but not so preachy on the eyes.  I'll keep that in mind on future graphics.  Please don't be bummed on the price drop ahhahah.  I was but I just need to tell myself........keep going........keep going.  My goal is to really provide some type of new experience with music and this technology.  Just wondering when it'll manifest though ahhaah. 

- GBM
Why not?

Just bought it back
legendary
The green background on the logo looks sexy on twitter.Very eco friendly looking.Hippies like me love that sh1t
legendary
Im joking guys  Wink eggs, noob... do you guys want to take a shot at it?  I figured you guys would be right on it

Ok give it to me  Grin. It is Krystine Kylle.

Send me your addy

XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p

well done oldnoob Smiley
Why not?
Im joking guys  Wink eggs, noob... do you guys want to take a shot at it?  I figured you guys would be right on it

Send me your addy

XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p

Send me your addy
New MUSIC ARTIST ADOPTER UPDATE:  PRESENTING...............PICTUREPLANE.  He has done a bunch of records and has made a stamp through the electronic underworld.   I also am a big fan of his work..........primarily this remix he did of Fleetwood Mac's "Seven Wonders."  XBC MUSIC ADOPTION CAMPAIGN IS ROLLING.  I just emailed him in more detail how it works and what he needs to do.   Small steps...........small steps..........but hopefully a huge impact everyone.  Here's the remix.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuxE7TjYuo4

Trying to get more musicians involved.  I'm supposed to speak with Mindfox this week, sorry for the delay. Apparently he's moving offices and is almost finished.  I will report back when I get full detail on updates and such.  On the interim I'm glad we got on the BetaSharex exchange and let's keep moving forward.  The Poloniex exchange is hilarious insofar as the Blocknet debacle, Xcurrency tanking and other coins being fraudulent.  I really think if we stick long term we can make this digital reserve truly worth it's rarity.  It's only a matter of time until BTC investors start reading the charts and realizing this might be great for them.  Most importantly I am(when I'm not recording and working) am brainstorming on ways to get more musicians involved.  I've been message alot of them and it's hard to relate the technology and how to implement it to them but I'll get better.

- GBM
Why not?

Im joking guys  Wink eggs, noob... do you guys want to take a shot at it?  I figured you guys would be right on it
legendary
Yeh she's got no problems in the looks department ...might try out this new exchange tomorrow and replace some of that XBC I still have in limbo on mintpal.Bids are very low over at this new exchange at the moment.
Why not?
Awesome

.5 XBC for the next 3 people that trade XBC at betasharex

AND.........

1 XBC for the person that can answer this... (egg, noob... you're both out of this one...)

On Oct 29th, Beef announced a new artist who joined XBC.  She's a lead vocalist... What's her name? 

Huh

Would be cool if she became as populair as Madonna or Gagga, and the only way to buy her music would be BitcoinPlus  Grin. She has got the looks, so thats not the problem
Why not?
Awesome

AND.........

1 XBC for the person that can answer this... (egg, noob... you're both out of this one...)

On Oct 29th, Beef announced a new artist who joined XBC.  She's a lead vocalist... What's her name? 

Huh
Awesome

AND.........

Pages:
Jump to: