Pages:
Author

Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging - page 12. (Read 76619 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Are these people copying our ideas???

PeerTracks helps you get paid for your music taste

PeerTracksLarger questions about the space aside, this week also saw the launch of some more practical applications of crypto 2.0 technology.

Peer-to-peer music discovery service PeerTracks launched its pre-sale fundraiser at Inside Bitcoins Las Vegas, with its platform that builds off of the BitShares Music block chain, a decentralized autonomous company (DAC) enabled by BitShares technology.

PeerTracks enables fans to create profiles, purchase music and promote artists by investing in artistcoins that rise and fall in value based on the popularity of an artist as indicated by the value of their coins. Similarly, musicians are able to create their own artistcoins, which they can use to raise money for projects.

The platform will ensure the USD value of tokens that can be exchanged for artistcoins on its platform, using BitShares' BitUSD, a digital asset traded on an exchange built into the BitShares block chain.

http://www.peertracks.com/
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
As usual I keep up with as much crypto innovation as I can.  I've stumbled onto something.  The guys at Counterparty I believe are truly onto one of the biggest and most ambitious projects in the cryptospace.  As you probably already know they've aligned with Patrick Byrne at Overtstock.com and are working on a project entitled "Medici" which will be the first of SEC regulated Bitcoin cryptosecurities exchanges.  Basically creating a direct challenge to the NYSE world.  The implications and results of how this could end up could be enormous and I'm thinking XBC should be some of the first coins to integrate within it's protocol.  I heard that Scotcoin was going to be implemented into the Counterparty protocol in hopes that in the future when Scotland needs their currency to utilized...Scotcoin can eventually fill the role.  Now that idea I know is far fetched however, I believe maybe if we use XBC into the Counterparty protocol we can establish a true bitcoin rarity stock.  Also appearing within the counterparty protocol could also reestablish ourselves in a professional manner.  All of the naysayers can keep jabbing us but if we are allowed into the protocol we might have a chance at truly reviving ourselves in a new light(which has been my painstaking goal for the last 6 months).  Now I emailed Adam Krellenstein(head of Counterparty) and simply asked if we could be added.  Here is his reply from the email I received.

"It's very easy.  You'd just create a Counterparty coin with the same number of units, lock the issuance of that token, and at some predefined date distribute those token to users based on their existing balances of XBC.  You can do all this through the counterparty API.  I know some guys that could walk you through it."

Now I haven't said anything but this IS an option.  I wanted to share this with all on here to get a discussion going.  Much love.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
legendary
THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL XBC SUPPORTERS.............WE WILL WIN.

www.youtube.com/embed/UJg832DOz70

Dude the hot chicks were far better to look at than arnie.Give us some of that aerobics yoga sh1t with music we can jump up and down to Tongue
THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL XBC SUPPORTERS.............WE WILL WIN.

www.youtube.com/embed/UJg832DOz70
Thanks JJMV, appreciate the updates my friend.  Like I said I've been busy with working on music material and getting things situated on that end.  Can't wait to see the updates my good friend.

- GBM
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
Website updates will be up soon... dont pay attention to FUD guys...

+1

+1 jjmv -1 Telitlikeitwas
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Website updates will be up soon... dont pay attention to FUD guys...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Got some cheap coins today and almost have what I have lost on mintpal

Mine are still on mintpal but I couldnt give a toss because this coin is dead anyway.It is the most overvalued and worthless coin in crypto.Not one sensible suggestion that was put to the dev team was even considered and now most including an ebay type platform as being done by bitbay etc are implementing innovations that were put to xbc months ago.What a bunch greedy losers who wont even donate to a stupid wallet.Greedy bagholder losers.

Sell this coin into the dirt and get it over with before even poloniex bins it.

If you didnt give a toss why bother comment?I am not a bagholder btw because loads of others have way more coins than me.There are a good few with over 1000 coins out there so go talk to them because you are beginning to make me depressed with all this jump in the river the world is ending shenannigans.

https://i.imgflip.com/e1813.jpg

BE NOT DEPRESSED!I AM HERE TO RAISE YOUR "SPIRITS"
I can definitely make one guarantee.  XBC will be watching all of the other coins get delisted for the next year.  Watch our price rise as we sit nicely with being one of the last few coins to be added that has fought the cryptotides.  We're staying strong. 

- GBM
legendary

Mine are still on mintpal but I couldnt give a toss because this coin is dead anyway.It is the most overvalued and worthless coin in crypto.Not one sensible suggestion that was put to the dev team was even considered and now most including an ebay type platform as being done by bitbay etc are implementing innovations that were put to xbc months ago.What a bunch greedy losers who wont even donate to a stupid wallet.Greedy bagholder losers.

Sell this coin into the dirt and get it over with before even poloniex bins it.

If you didnt give a toss why bother comment?I am not a bagholder btw because loads of others have way more coins than me.There are a good few with over 1000 coins out there so go talk to them because you are beginning to make me depressed with all this jump in the river the world is ending shenannigans.
Tellitlikeitis, this is hilarious that you keep stopping in here to prove that our coin is dead.........which it is clearly not.  You have your opinion and that's fine but guess what, I don't care one bit what you think and it will continue to be traded on Poloniex longer than most coins will.  That I can guarantee you for sure.  We have survived where so many other coins have not and will continue to do so............because everyone at Poloniex knows I am completely and wholeheartedly vested in it's success.  Thanks for proving nothing, I love you. Muah.

Oh yeah and Tellitlikeitis........I have a cryptotip for you.  BUY SOME XBC.

- THE GROUNBEEFTAXI
legendary
legendary

[/quote]

Yah here is the latest update.Noob..is that you on the geetar?
[/quote]

rofl @ the 4 of us but which one is GBM?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
GrounBEEF update:  I myself have been working with 2 sound engineer friends of mine working this single out.  It's been turning out REAL well..........it's got like a vintage 80's synth meets big beat drums sound.  Sounds like one of those songs you drive out into the sunset with and think about getting that girl you've been afraid to get the guts for.  Recorded vocals today from 3 in the morning till 8 and then headed to work hhaaahh.  Came back tonight and listened and was pretty stoked at the results.  Can't wait to put this on vinyl and start shopping labels.......(I wish I could sign with XL...that would be a dream of mine).  Anyhow so yeah.....I've been busy focusing on that.  I've seen the price drops as of late and I'm not too worried about it.  I figured I can release this single on my own website via BTC/XBC and see the chips roll in hopefully and bring awareness to the rarest and best coin out of the whole kingdom.  I truly think we should market this coin as a "music industry" addition to the bitcoin ecosystem.  It would be interesting to say the least.  Thanks for sticking in guys.  It's a long hard road in this cryptoworld every little bit counts.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

GB I am very curious about the single. Is there gone be a video too?

lol.

No I am the act comming after this combo. This is my pre-program
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
GrounBEEF update:  I myself have been working with 2 sound engineer friends of mine working this single out.  It's been turning out REAL well..........it's got like a vintage 80's synth meets big beat drums sound.  Sounds like one of those songs you drive out into the sunset with and think about getting that girl you've been afraid to get the guts for.  Recorded vocals today from 3 in the morning till 8 and then headed to work hhaaahh.  Came back tonight and listened and was pretty stoked at the results.  Can't wait to put this on vinyl and start shopping labels.......(I wish I could sign with XL...that would be a dream of mine).  Anyhow so yeah.....I've been busy focusing on that.  I've seen the price drops as of late and I'm not too worried about it.  I figured I can release this single on my own website via BTC/XBC and see the chips roll in hopefully and bring awareness to the rarest and best coin out of the whole kingdom.  I truly think we should market this coin as a "music industry" addition to the bitcoin ecosystem.  It would be interesting to say the least.  Thanks for sticking in guys.  It's a long hard road in this cryptoworld every little bit counts.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

GB I am very curious about the single. Is there gone be a video too?

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/09/Dancing-Cats-GIF.gif
legendary
I see we have a new guest Roll Eyes
legendary
We've tossed around ideas..........I've never done a video before.....pretty scared about the results hahaha.  If we do one though it will be sponsored by BTC/XBC at the end for sure.  I don't want to make any plans for that yet, just wanna get the single done and as bad ass as I can get it.  We're getting pretty stoked on it and we're aiming for the stars for sure.   Who knows...........maybe I'll be the first musician bitcoin millionaire.  That would be hilarious and a good push for the future of how the world does transparent business.  I'll take some prayers if you have em ahhahahha.

GBM

Good stuff..may the mighty god in heaven favour grounBEEFtaxi in his righteous efforts
We've tossed around ideas..........I've never done a video before.....pretty scared about the results hahaha.  If we do one though it will be sponsored by BTC/XBC at the end for sure.  I don't want to make any plans for that yet, just wanna get the single done and as bad ass as I can get it.  We're getting pretty stoked on it and we're aiming for the stars for sure.   Who knows...........maybe I'll be the first musician bitcoin millionaire.  That would be hilarious and a good push for the future of how the world does transparent business.  I'll take some prayers if you have em ahhahahha.

GBM
Pages:
Jump to: