Pages:
Author

Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging - page 9. (Read 76619 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Whoa..............DumpXBC hold on a minute.  Besides your overt creepiness in your internet stalking which is starting to freak me out.  You're not only making completely wrong assumptions insofar as the scarab experiment is concerned I also do artwork and was merely asking them what they're plan of attack is.  If you think it's wrong for me to join other projects because I like to expand my art than deal with it.  I don't run Scarab but I do like their experimental ideas.  I am not "taking on" a new project and ESPECIALLY not the scarab project.  Will I submit my artwork.........hell yeah I will.  DumpXBC you're being way out of line and I don't appreciate it at all.  Lay off man, really.

Listen here, you fool. You took over XBC and made huge promises about how you were going to rescue the coin and how it was going to be a new beginning because, unlike the previous developers, you were a safe pair of hands who could be trusted. It turns out that you have been more incompetent than the rest of them put together.

Months after you took over, the sell price has dropped to around 5k and is currently the lowest it's ever been and there has been no development. None. What's more, you've not come forward with any plane on how to rectify the situation and have been silent for ages - again lying to everyone about how you were on hiatus, despite PROLIFICALLY posting onto crypto subreddits at the same time.

Literally every claim you have made has turned out to be a lie. Remember when you told us that:

BIG NEWS.........CODE RED.......CODE RED...............TRANSPARENCY UPDATE!!!

GrounBEEFTaxi has spoken with the Mindfox diggety programma voodoo child........the results of this conversation made me almost cream my pants.  I've been trying my best to be as professional as possible but I just can't do that sorry everyone.  However, that being said Mindfox has agreed with me on the fact that music within the wallet is a great idea.  We've only scratched the surface insofar as how to really implement maybe a buying structure within the wallet but it HAS been agreed upon.  Mindfox is deliberating the best approach on his own end on how it could be done.  From what he's already told me it sounds genius(I just cannot divulge details...)

Well nearly three months have gone by and there's been nothing.

Do you remember when you said that Project Parthenon was going to revolutionise the music industry and you openly ridiculed people who said that it was a stupid idea. Well it turns out they were 100% correct. It never got off the ground because you didn't have the ability to make it so.

You're all talk and no action and you're a textbook example of why people have so little confidence in altcoins and you have the nerve to get pissy with me and tell me that it's me that is freaking you out?!

Boo-fucking-hoo. GrounBEEFtaxi has gotten all upset that his months of lies and bullshit that have caused people to lose money have come round to bite him on the ass! You need to get the fuck out of crypto before you fuck up anybody else's project.

And to TheScarabX - if you are indeed a different person, I suggest that you steer well clear of this fool. His involvement is the kiss of death.

Activity: 14
Whoa..............DumpXBC hold on a minute.  Besides your overt creepiness in your internet stalking which is starting to freak me out.  You're not only making completely wrong assumptions insofar as the scarab experiment is concerned I also do artwork and was merely asking them what they're plan of attack is.  If you think it's wrong for me to join other projects because I like to expand my art than deal with it.  I don't run Scarab but I do like their experimental ideas.  I am not "taking on" a new project and ESPECIALLY not the scarab project.  Will I submit my artwork.........hell yeah I will.  DumpXBC you're being way out of line and I don't appreciate it at all.  Lay off man, really.

He has a working wallet with plenty of connections with no forks or split chains all over the shop and a group of people who are voluntarily giving their time and effort.Nobody here owes him anything.If he wants to "dumpthenickname" and help out or give any positive input he is welcome but otherwise he should cease and desist from harrassing you and others here.He is more than welcome to add value but otherwise more than welcome to piss off somewhere else

He guys. I wish everybody a healthy and fine 2015 to start with.

Are there some new developments going on atm?

yeh happy new year man
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
Whoa..............DumpXBC hold on a minute.  Besides your overt creepiness in your internet stalking which is starting to freak me out.  You're not only making completely wrong assumptions insofar as the scarab experiment is concerned I also do artwork and was merely asking them what they're plan of attack is.  If you think it's wrong for me to join other projects because I like to expand my art than deal with it.  I don't run Scarab but I do like their experimental ideas.  I am not "taking on" a new project and ESPECIALLY not the scarab project.  Will I submit my artwork.........hell yeah I will.  DumpXBC you're being way out of line and I don't appreciate it at all.  Lay off man, really.

He has a working wallet with plenty of connections with no forks or split chains all over the shop and a group of people who are voluntarily giving their time and effort.Nobody here owes him anything.If he wants to "dumpthenickname" and help out or give any positive input he is welcome but otherwise he should cease and desist from harrassing you and others here.He is more than welcome to add value but otherwise more than welcome to piss off somewhere else

He guys. I wish everybody a healthy and fine 2015 to start with.

Are there some new developments going on atm?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Activity: 283
Merit: 264
Whoa..............DumpXBC hold on a minute.  Besides your overt creepiness in your internet stalking which is starting to freak me out.  You're not only making completely wrong assumptions insofar as the scarab experiment is concerned I also do artwork and was merely asking them what they're plan of attack is.  If you think it's wrong for me to join other projects because I like to expand my art than deal with it.  I don't run Scarab but I do like their experimental ideas.  I am not "taking on" a new project and ESPECIALLY not the scarab project.  Will I submit my artwork.........hell yeah I will.  DumpXBC you're being way out of line and I don't appreciate it at all.  Lay off man, really.
Activity: 3
Hello dumpxbc,

Within 23 minutes, you had found this on the internet, registered a new account AND responded?
We web searched for our website and this page came up, hadn't realized it was so quick but don't think it really matters. Any concerns about our experiment we like to address ASAP so as to stop any damaging rumors.   

To prove you're legit, can you name the sponsors that you already have or will you be using Grounbeef's tactic of avoiding the question?
The sponsors we currently "have" are educational institutions, small galleries and art centers that we unfortunately can't name at this time because we're waiting for paperwork & payment to make it official, as of now they're mostly promises to participate via word of mouth. We will be making announcements of our official sponsors as we can on our reddit page and our website.

Are you willing to give your real name, or is 'The Scarab Experiment' (which sounds very like 'The Parthenon Project btw) going to be yet another situation where you are hiding behind anonymity?
We're not hiding our real names nor deliberately giving them out, this project is supposed to be for everyone and anybody so keeping anyone from receiving credit is ideal. If you'd still really like to talk to one of us personally you can email your request to [email protected] and someone from our team will contact you via their personal email address to "prove" we're legit. The last thing we want is for people to think that this is some kind of scam or that we're not sincere so any issue that we can address we will. We hope this helps! Thank you for your time and questions regarding, TheScarabExperiment.org 
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Wow guys...
I call bullshit.

Within 23 minutes, you had found this on the internet, registered a new account AND responded? You also say you don't know who Grounbeef is, even though that you are proposing is EXACTLY what his 'Project Parthenon' was going to be?

Also, the fact that you're using Counterparty is pretty suspicious when Grounbeef was talking about moving XBC over to Counterparty about a month and a half ago.

Grounbeef was also talking about creating a website for a project in January.

To prove you're legit, can you name the sponsors that you already have or will you be using Grounbeef's tactic of avoiding the question?

If you don't know who Grounbeef is, then you should read this thread from the beginning and understand why myself and other are sceptical.

Are you willing to give your real name, or is 'The Scarab Experiment' (which sounds very like 'The Parthenon Project btw) going to be yet another situation where you are hiding behind anonymity?
Activity: 3
Found this on the interwebs and felt it needed a response: Don't know who groundbeeftaxi is but we are from the Scarab Experiment and have no affiliation with him/her. We are in the process of making edits and taking suggestions for our cryptosystem experiment at http://www.reddit.com/r/TheScarabExperiment/ We are working on building a cryptocurrency backed community for artists and anyone that wants to support the arts. 
So he's already decided on an extortionate price of one dollar each for these 'Scarab Tokens'
The estimated initial value of 1 dollar was just an estimate, we are working on a value and/or a way to sell the tokens now, possibly even auction style? Everything will be automated like an online vending machine once we launch the tokens.
He's already started with his usual lying by claiming that he already has sponsors that will also be contributing.
Yes, we do have a few sponsors already. At launch we should have more. We love answering any questions and listening to ideas anybody has, please contribute!
It seems like Grounbeef has registered a new username on Reddit and created a subreddit to promote The Scarab Experiment.

However, it seems that he's already being called out here too

It's basically just his failed Project Parthenon idea. The most worrying part is what Grounbeef has written here:

The artists will receive 1,000 Scarab Tokens for their work. The value of each Token is initially about 1 dollar at launch. We have sponsors that will be contributing to the artist' work Tokens which are numbered at 50,000 Tokens for 50 artworks. So, the artists don't do "free" work, they get paid in tokens which they can sell back to the community whenever they want. By becoming an official Scarab artwork the artist' work will get free publicity and potentially could reach a much wider audience than they would without the community. Also, because we are in the suggestion/edit phase, after hearing your concern we've decided to have 10% of the artwork sale go directly to the artist. Thanks for your concerns/ideas/suggestions, keep 'em coming! Artist pre-sale will be here soon!

So he's already decided on an extortionate price of one dollar each for these 'Scarab Tokens' and all he's promising is that 'Scarab Artists' get free publicity from the non-existent 'Scarab Community' which you can only join if you've paid him for scarab tokens. He's already started with his usual lying by claiming that he already has sponsors that will also be contributing.

At this point, I really can't decide if Grounbeef is knowingly trying to commit fraud or whether he is genuinely retarded (CHUP).

Either way, people need to steer well clear of this as it's going to be even worse than his tenure as 'King Of XBC'.
Amusingly enough, Grounbeef has proven that he's ignoring these forums. In this thread on Reddit, he accuses a random person of being me. Whether I am or not is irrelevant, but it does prove that he's been here and is choosing to purposely ignore XBC.

XBC died months ago. Grounbeef simply fucked the corpse.
I think you'll have more success trying to contact Grounbeef via Reddit as it looks like he is now poisoning that community with his brand of nonsensical bullshit.

From the upvote/downvote score of his postings, it seems that Reddit also find the lying cunt to be tiresome too.
I'm just on hiatus until January and will pick things back up when I have the time.  Don't think I packed up and left yall.  I'm still here and XBC is my number one.  Always will be.

Hey Grounbeef,

How come you have time to post constantly on various bitcoin and crypto subreddits - well over 50 times in the last 4 days, but you're telling everyone here that you are on hiatus until January?

It's January now, so are you going to finally let us know what's going on with XBC or are you going to come clean and admit that you are full of shit?
legendary
I'm on v0.9.0.0-Hash

seems to be syncing but only has one connection.. I guess it's been a while since I've open it. I've got a few coins though, so I figured why not let them stake.

I am on v1.6.0.0 with 10 connections at the moment.If you add these nodes into your xbcplus.conf file it should speed things up a bit. Current block on Tue Dec 30 @ 15:37:48 2014 is 221670

addnode=192.3.158.40
addnode=192.3.158.75
addnode=192.3.172.216
addnode=5.133.155.22
addnode=12.37.199.112
addnode=24.67.30.88
addnode=31.200.140.167
addnode=62.210.122.161
addnode=67.167.123.46
addnode=67.177.224.49
addnode=69.244.109.161
addnode=71.175.81.45
addnode=75.110.138.134
addnode=75.152.12.122
addnode=78.46.96.75
addnode=78.90.65.26
addnode=82.11.131.231
addnode=85.94.129.50
addnode=85.94.143.118
addnode=92.251.189.218
addnode=94.140.68.197
addnode=98.15.232.21
Beef, also let me know if the artist page is accurate or if you've been working with anyone else. 

Only the first address is valid. The second address is invalid and the third and fourth addresses are the same - and it's also invalid. The first address has a balance of 0.1XBC. That's currently worth about 3 cents. LONG LIVE PROJECT PARTHENON. XBC has truly revolutionized the music industry!

JJMV, surely you realise that you are flogging a dead horse here? Hang about on Poloniex and you'll see that Grounbeef is on there every day talking about other coins. In the meantime, you've been building this site whilst he's done the grand total of fuck all in the five months since he took over.

You ought to approach some other coin developers and offer your skills where they will be appreciated.
Beef, also let me know if the artist page is accurate or if you've been working with anyone else. 

Here's is the latest list if anyone is interested.
http://www.bitcoinplus.org/#!xbcs-parthenon-music-project/c1gco

This coin will never die.  I'm just on hiatus until January and will pick things back up when I have the time.

Why do you say that you are on hiatus until January when you've been on the Poloniex trollbox EVERY SINGLE DAY, talking about trading other coins and selectively ignoring people that ask you about XBC?

I'm gonna be doing some XBC things on my own(regarding a music website for myself and such) during that time.

On your own?! That's tantamount to admitting that all development on the wallet has stopped. You should give the raised BTC back to the people that donated.

Don't think I packed up and left yall.  I'm still here and XBC is my number one.  Always will be.

Admittedly, you do still post a token "Ignore the haters" message here every couple of weeks, but apart from that, you certainly do seem to have packed up and left.
legendary
Activity: 927
I'm on v0.9.0.0-Hash

seems to be syncing but only has one connection.. I guess it's been a while since I've open it. I've got a few coins though, so I figured why not let them stake.
legendary

Have a good one folks Smiley
I admit that I haven't been around too much the last month or so.  Sorry guys... Been uber busy with the family, end of year at work, sick times, my two year old girl, my band...  Life in general really.  The holidays are always a busy time...  Good news is that my wife got into medical school and we'll be moving to charleston sc in the next few months.  That's going to take some time from me as well, but good things take time and sacrifice right...?

The network is kind of thin with only 4-5 hosts supporting it.  I may build two or three vm's over the holidays to help the network.  I still have ALL of the xbc that was donated, plus a few extra I've gathered from trading.  We can use those funds for the wallet.

The artist page is up by the way... I noticed that robness and like mowrey have the same donation address.  Beef can you check into this when you have some time?  And I also need pictureplane's addy.
Pages:
Jump to: