Pages:
Author

Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging - page 10. (Read 76619 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 264
This coin will never die.  I'm just on hiatus until January and will pick things back up when I have the time.  I'm gonna be doing some XBC things on my own(regarding a music website for myself and such) during that time.  Don't think I packed up and left yall.  I'm still here and XBC is my number one.  Always will be.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
We should bring this coin back
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
MICROSOFT NOW ACCEPTS BITCOIN.....................that's just universal news.  Haters and Allies alike...............time to gaze at the moon tonight.  Merry Christmas everyone, what news!

- GrounBEEFTaxi

any updates??
legendary
Where did 5k XBC vanish from the sell wall?  Grin

tellitlikeitis must have bought it all while he was talking shite on the thread here
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Where did 5k XBC vanish from the sell wall?  Grin
MICROSOFT NOW ACCEPTS BITCOIN.....................that's just universal news.  Haters and Allies alike...............time to gaze at the moon tonight.  Merry Christmas everyone, what news!

- GrounBEEFTaxi
I'm not Eddie just to clarify that.  He's a fellow musician I know of and is cool with crypto.  Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions oh dumpy lumps.
Activity: 25
this is retarded

What do you expect. Grounbeef/Eddie is clearly retarded. He has shown an inability to answer a single one of the questions posted on this forum and a complete inability to progress development on XBC. Probably because he's too busy licking windows.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
this is retarded
Egghead I didn't get your message. You might have to PM me again.  I'll check it tonight.

To use a phrase that you're no doubt familiar with (being a superstar DJ).
CHANGE THE FUCKING RECORD, WE'VE HEARD IT BEFORE!

I've been the obvious class clown of the trollbox for a whole year now.

They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you, you insufferable asshole. Why don't you just admit that your tenure as the 'King of XBC' has been a total disaster, you have no idea what you're doing and your only skill seems to be an innate ability to make gullible and needy people like Egghead123 believe your every word - you are an extreme case of why crypto has such a bad name because you're all mouth and zero action.

anyone wants to know what role I play in XBC I am the one playing the piano.Apart from that I like fancy titles like due diligence,risk analysis,market analysis,market and regulatory compliance officer etc and so forth.thanks

So what you're really saying is that you have no idea what you do.  Roll Eyes No wonder Grounbeef wanted you in his team. It's the blind leading the blind here!
legendary

anyone wants to know what role I play in XBC I am the one playing the piano.Apart from that I like fancy titles like due diligence,risk analysis,market analysis,market and regulatory compliance officer etc and so forth.thanks
legendary
Hey yall I'm still here.  I've just been watching this dumpxbc guy continually waste his time trying to prove something to himself.  I still have my 1000 XBC, I still am working on my music and I still have all the fund contributions.  December I've been in a lull because of Christmas.  My goal for the new year is to put up my record label site and release the single I'm working on.   I've talked with the Counterparty guys and I guess saying "Cryptostock" gets tricky with the SEC so I'm not sure if that route is plausible.  In regards to dumpxbc and my trollbox antics...........apparently he doesn't know my personality on the trollbox because I've been the obvious class clown of the trollbox for a whole year now.  My plans on releasing Vinyl via XBC is still on the books.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

g-beef I sent you a pm a while back so maybe when you get a moment to have a look a response would be appreciated.Cheers
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
Hey yall I'm still here.  I've just been watching this dumpxbc guy continually waste his time trying to prove something to himself.  I still have my 1000 XBC, I still am working on my music and I still have all the fund contributions.  December I've been in a lull because of Christmas.  My goal for the new year is to put up my record label site and release the single I'm working on.   I've talked with the Counterparty guys and I guess saying "Cryptostock" gets tricky with the SEC so I'm not sure if that route is plausible.  In regards to dumpxbc and my trollbox antics...........apparently he doesn't know my personality on the trollbox because I've been the obvious class clown of the trollbox for a whole year now.  My plans on releasing Vinyl via XBC is still on the books.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

hi everybody. Some action again...........cool. Soap goes on.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
anyone seen g-beef lately?

Yes, he's on Poloniex twice a day, talking about his new investments and totally ignoring anybody who asks about XBC. No doubt he'll be back at some point, talking the same tired old bullshit about how:

• he's been busy with his non-existent music career
  • how you should 'ignore the haters'
  • how 'XBC is going to the moon'
  • etc... etc... etc...

Seriously, go back through all of his postings and if he's made good on a single one of his many outlandish claims, then continue with XBC. However, if you realize what everybody else realized a long time ago, then you should give this up as a lost cause.

BTW, as an XBC team member, could you maybe shed some light on what you actually do?
legendary
anyone seen g-beef lately?
When Jesus arrives again I am going to make a complaint about this Shocked

Despite the mountain of evidence that XBC is a dead project, your blind faith suddenly makes total sense. Grounbeef is your Jesus and you are one of his disciples. Unfortunately the Last Supper for XBC was eaten months ago and unlike Jesus, there is not going to be any mythical resurrection.

Given that FUD stands for 'fear, uncertainty, doubt', doesn't this make Jesus the ultimate fudster?

FEAR: If you don't follow me, you'll burn in the fires of Hell.
UNCERTAINTY: Guys, I'll return, but I'm not going to tell you when!
DOUBT: If you doubt my words, are true, then it's the Hellfires again!

It's interesting that you used the picture of Thor throwing the ban hammer before. Whilst Jesus said he would usher in a new era of peace and love and the world is still full of war and hatred, Thor said he would rid the world of Ice Giants. I don't see any Ice Giants.

While you're waiting for the second cumming of Christ, here's some interesting reading for you:
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/jesus08.html

legendary
When Jesus arrives again I am going to make a complaint about this Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: