Pages:
Author

Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging - page 14. (Read 76619 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 264
Anyone know of Betasharex and should we get XBC on it?  I don't know of it's current standing insofar as trustworthiness.  I'm checking it out now and I'll let you know what I find.  Could be good who knows.

Just edited:  Ok I sent a support ticket to the BetaShareX people to add our coin to the voting list.  Let's see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
anyone wanting to sell xbc at a fixed price off market pm me.Someone has a bot running on poloniex today.I just want to replace some xbc
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
Is mintpal fcuked?

Yes. I could get my coins away from there. Maybe if you have coins there you should hurry up.

No joy there mate.Lost a few coins there by the looks of it

Sorry it has not come to my mind to warn people on this ANN before. Hope you get them back some day.
legendary
Is mintpal fcuked?

Yes. I could get my coins away from there. Maybe if you have coins there you should hurry up.

No joy there mate.Lost a few coins there by the looks of it
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Ok.  I'll work on the page over the weekend and add it to the projects section.
Quick FYI... The project sheet and updates section of the website were updated today.

Beef I have a producer that's interested in joining the music project.  I'll pm you with details soon... Do you guys think that I should make a page on the website with a list of musicians/artists who have joined XBC along with their donation address?

JJMV....A resounding YES.  Just like we have a rich list in the block explorers I would like to have the artist account list in the website.  Just for now until we make official website moves.  Sorry for the inaction this week fellas but I've been suuuuuper busy with work and trying to finish this song.  Got a couple more weeks to hash it out than off to mastering.   I'll take off the mint pal exchange get on the ANN intro when I get the chance.  Moolah....who would've thought they'd be so childish and fraudulent.  Unbelievable.

GBT aka GBM
Mintpal is in the middle of a sh8t storm... Lost BTC, legal issues, unpaid server bills for god's sake... Look at the official MP release below.  Mt Gox again???

http://pastebin.com/vKpnWQcp/

I hope people got their coins out before the storm hit.  I hold about .2 btc at the exchanges... Most of my coins are on full heat while they grill stakes in their wallets inside VMs that are backed up.
Why not?
Is mintpal fcuked?

legendary
Is mintpal fcuked?
Quick FYI... The project sheet and updates section of the website were updated today.

Beef I have a producer that's interested in joining the music project.  I'll pm you with details soon... Do you guys think that I should make a page on the website with a list of musicians/artists who have joined XBC along with their donation address?

Any of you folks want to contribute to the red dit let me know if moderator capabilities are desired.  Of course the only ones that can get this are the folks that I have had discourse with for quite  a bit now. You know who you are. Chup.

GBT
legendary
Oh.......just noticed the adoption letter is friggin super small on the twitter page......I'm fixing that right now. 

nice job on that letter there king.could pull heart strings and guitar strings at the same time with that one.
Why not?
That in wallet buying option would be very cool. Then I can directly buy stuf with my staked coins. Hope the songs or records are not very expencive  Wink
legendary
Oh.......just noticed the adoption letter is friggin super small on the twitter page......I'm fixing that right now. 

retweets needed folks
legendary

Oldnoob I checked that link but it doesnt get to the letter anymore.

This is link for letter off twitter page      http://imgur.com/a/pjVIe
Just in.........I've gotten moderator capabilities at the XBC reddit page FINALLY.  I think it might have been Hamty who hooked me up and now we have gained control of the Sub.  I have taken down all of the old posts because quite frankly...........they're useless to what we've accomplished the last 2 months.  We are starting fresh, we are starting brand spanking new and we are building it TRUE.  Please feel free to add the reddit page to your list of xbc sites and whatnot.  I will begin to start posting some places in the redditworld about XBC when I deem necessary and if you feel so too then go right ahead.  I issued a statement as the first posting on there and probably will change the graphic header when I have time.  Much transparency......

GBT

http://www.reddit.com/r/XBC/

OH AND PLEASE UPVOTE OUR POST IN THE R/CRYPTOCURRENCY SUBREDDIT HERE. THANKS.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2knfdh/grounbeeftaxi_and_jjmv_have_revived_xbc_and_are/
All great ideas for the wallet guys, but... should we prioritize some of these?  Should we start off with the basic updates first, then add on the stake features, then the music feature? or vice versa...

My guess is that we will not have too many people that donate to this project during the fourth major re-re-re-release... In reality, the majority of the community was lost during the previous scams and there may be just a few of us who help cover the costs this time around.  If Mindfox does the basic updates to the wallet (new logo included), and we plan to have it and the new website ready for launch all at once, then I'm sure that a lot more people would be enticed to become involved, donate, etc...  I think that this first major "rebranding" step is crucial and will finally separate us from the previous a$$holes who took from the community in the past.

Beef, I know that this is still in the early planning stages, but could you talk reach out to mindfox and find out if he can give us a ballpark figure for this work?

Will try to reach him as soon as I can, have already asked him what honestly 1000 usd would get us.  I haven't gotten a reply yet but it's only been half a day so I have to wait on it.  Whatever this upgrade entails with the 1000 put in I guess I'll just have to fork it out of my own pocket........or hope BTC shoots up! ahhahaha.  Anyhow, we're moving forwards and i'll be doing a bunch of musician promotion pretty soon.  Since I haven't got much objections to the adoption letter I will move it forward and continue.  Don't worry yall the funds are still here and ready for deployment when ready.  This week I'm pretty busy with work.......next days are 11-8 for next 5 days and I have to squeeze in recording vocals and guitars in early mornings and evenings.   Whatever else time I have will be for XBC of course so I'll try my best to do as much promotion as I can.  Thanks yall.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
All great ideas for the wallet guys, but... should we prioritize some of these?  Should we start off with the basic updates first, then add on the stake features, then the music feature? or vice versa...

My guess is that we will not have too many people that donate to this project during the fourth major re-re-re-release... In reality, the majority of the community was lost during the previous scams and there may be just a few of us who help cover the costs this time around.  If Mindfox does the basic updates to the wallet (new logo included), and we plan to have it and the new website ready for launch all at once, then I'm sure that a lot more people would be enticed to become involved, donate, etc...  I think that this first major "rebranding" step is crucial and will finally separate us from the previous a$$holes who took from the community in the past.

Beef, I know that this is still in the early planning stages, but could you talk reach out to mindfox and find out if he can give us a ballpark figure for this work?
I'll speak with Mindfox about that possible implementation.  Don't know how hard that is but it has to be safe and well thought out before making something like that.  I wouldn't see how hard it would be to make something that shows a node for an account be "green" instead of "red" when it appears.  Would also be good if you needed to transact with the person right away.
Pages:
Jump to: