Pages:
Author

Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging - page 7. (Read 76619 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Umm I have no idea what people are talking about.  Ive already sent back oldnoob, egghead and jjmvs bitcoin back because mindfox disappeared and went to leocoin.  Other than that XBC hasnt changed.  I honestly dont know what else i can do for it besides buy some at a later date in good standing on my own.    Price has gone up though, that is a breth of fresh air.  The address i sent the bitcoins back from are here 17mgEFjPbe2JxAbhd2ZMgtZngqxy8mqTiR
You can look up the blockchain for the amounts i sent back.  Look up the days of october 20 2014 and oct 24 2014.  I did that because i was unsure of XBCs future and didnt want these guys to loose their funds.  There are two transaction sends of .25 btc and one transaction of .1 which is jjmvs.  I hope that clears things up. 

I know BTC transaction time can be slow but it shouldnt take a few months to arrive.Can you give me the txid for the one sent to me.None of those addresses that funds were sent to belong to me.

You mention that you sent them between oct 20 and 24th last?Why would you send them back almost the same day you got them and message me on December 18, 2014 telling me you still have the btc we sent you for future funding?

Bit confused here mate Huh
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Umm I have no idea what people are talking about.  Ive already sent back oldnoob, egghead and jjmvs bitcoin back because mindfox disappeared and went to leocoin...

...Look up the days of october 20 2014 and oct 24 2014.  I did that because i was unsure of XBCs future and didnt want these guys to loose their funds.  There are two transaction sends of .25 btc and one transaction of .1 which is jjmvs.  I hope that clears things up.

Interesting that you're mentioning that Mindfox disappeared and went to Leocoin now, but but you never said anything 3.5 months ago when you found out about it. As 'King Of XBC', it was your responsibility to inform people of this, rather than lying and telling people that Mindfox was on board.

Other than that XBC hasnt changed.  I honestly dont know what else i can do for it besides buy some at a later date in good standing on my own.

And here lies the issue. You have done NOTHING for XBC. Nothing at all. You took over and talked big with stupid projects like Project Parthenon. You actively ridiculed people who said that your ideas were unworkable and accused them of causing trouble. You refused to answer a single question that concerned people asked you - seriously not one single answer to one single question. You then decided to use XBC to promote your non-existent music career - remember all your talk about how you've been in the studio laying down a track that was so incredible, there was no chance of it not being a hit? That was months ago and there's not even been evidence of that either. That's because, as you mentioned on Reddit, your real job is slicing meat.

I'm convinced that you're not well. Nobody could be this disingenuous and arrogant without having some major personal issues. Whilst Bitcoin had Satoshi as it's project lead, BitcoinPlus had a guy that slices meat in the same position. At least we now know why you're called GrounBEEFtaxi.

And please don't claim that you're going to 'buy some XBC at a later date in good standing on your own' and then in the next sentence say that you're 'unsure of XBC's future'. That's an insult to everyone's intelligence.

The address i sent the bitcoins back from are here 17mgEFjPbe2JxAbhd2ZMgtZngqxy8mqTiR You can look up the blockchain for the amounts i sent back. 

Interesting that you never mentioned 3.5 months ago that you had refunded the money, but now all of a sudden you've decided to tell people and SURPRISE! SURPRISE! The refunds have all gone to he wrong addresses and nobody has received them.

Unless you're willing to put in some serious overtime at the meat packing plant, you could prove that you're still holding your 1280XBC by using them to refund Oldnoob, Egghead123 and JJMV - obviously this isn't going to happen because you don't own them any more and there will be some excuse.

The saddest part of all this is that when you heard the news that Mindfox was gone and you were 'unsure of XBC's future' you should have done the right thing and stepped down from your role as project leader and helped to find someone who could take over and lead the project. Instead, all you did was lie to people about how everything was going to be okay and how things were happening in the background.

You're a worthless piece of shit - but you already know that. And that's why you live a life of fantasy and lies.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
Umm I have no idea what people are talking about.  Ive already sent back oldnoob, egghead and jjmvs bitcoin back because mindfox disappeared and went to leocoin.  Other than that XBC hasnt changed.  I honestly dont know what else i can do for it besides buy some at a later date in good standing on my own.    Price has gone up though, that is a breth of fresh air.  The address i sent the bitcoins back from are here 17mgEFjPbe2JxAbhd2ZMgtZngqxy8mqTiR
You can look up the blockchain for the amounts i sent back.  Look up the days of october 20 2014 and oct 24 2014.  I did that because i was unsure of XBCs future and didnt want these guys to loose their funds.  There are two transaction sends of .25 btc and one transaction of .1 which is jjmvs.  I hope that clears things up. 

GBM, I haven't got the 0.25 BTC back jet. The transaction ID back then was 55e2309d37ba0cd44b3148b006933506da7e7c3c9bbf0c7d2b802e32bac4e354. My current BTC addres is 15Frzq3n5iSTMgQvKZvyoBYhRzC3gbExP7 Thanks
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
Why not?
It would do no harm if everybody bounced some transactions back and forth between their wallets and poloniex or even among ourselves if we set up a dedicated wallet for that purpose.
If anyone has suggestions that they would like to see implemented in the coin post them here but I would like to know how many people are going to weigh in with some funds first.Myself and jjmv,oldnoob cant be expected to pony up for it all ourselves.I want to see all the latest technology implemented and a proper marketplace etc but how much is all this going to cost???The coin doesnt belong to someone,it belongs to everyone with xbc in their wallet so take them off the exchange and stake them or sell them.Dont leave them lying on the exchange.If we need extra developer I will offer either btc or xbc towards any bounty also.Maybe grounbeef can let us know if he is still around or if he wants to send any passwords,funds etc to either myself,jjmv or oldnoob that is fine.Neither myself,jjmv or oldnoob are developers.We just have some coins like everybody else and dont really know what is down the line any more than yourselves and thats just the way it is folks

Spot on
legendary
It would do no harm if everybody bounced some transactions back and forth between their wallets and poloniex or even among ourselves if we set up a dedicated wallet for that purpose.
If anyone has suggestions that they would like to see implemented in the coin post them here but I would like to know how many people are going to weigh in with some funds first.Myself and jjmv,oldnoob cant be expected to pony up for it all ourselves.I want to see all the latest technology implemented and a proper marketplace etc but how much is all this going to cost???The coin doesnt belong to someone,it belongs to everyone with xbc in their wallet so take them off the exchange and stake them or sell them.Dont leave them lying on the exchange.If we need extra developer I will offer either btc or xbc towards any bounty also.Maybe grounbeef can let us know if he is still around or if he wants to send any passwords,funds etc to either myself,jjmv or oldnoob that is fine.Neither myself,jjmv or oldnoob are developers.We just have some coins like everybody else and dont really know what is down the line any more than yourselves and thats just the way it is folks
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Instead of sending pictures or working on pictures, tell me what this team needs. Do you need developers? Do you need a media team? because screaming in caps doesn't do the job, neither do pin-up girls....unless you are a copycat Hugh Heffner.

Also your Mac-wallet is not working, infact the archive can't be opened on a mac.

Yes we need developers.The fool sending the pictures and screaming in caps has left the building.

We need a dev.  It would be nice for beef to give the donations back, but lets face reality... what are the chances?
I still have control over the site, domain, emails, etc... I'll hold on to this for a while to see where this leads.

I've seen worse brought back to life... Literally... I work in health care and I've seen the dead come back.

Why not?
Bottom line is Bitcoin  was worth below cents at a time.  Most people tend to forget what value is attributed to and here's the number thing.  Mass adoption and intrinsic value.  Anon coins are not what people care about.  If you asked anybody on the street and if they wanted their accounts to be completely anonymous they really wouldn't care.  One because they're not doing any illegal transactions and two.....why?  Think about it.  Bitcoinplus is not anon.  So what.  Bitcoinplus has got the name, the advertisement And I'll keep bombing everywhere with adverts as much as I can. The wallet works just as good as btc and That's fine for now.  The rest of the crew that's sticking around are thinking and devising great ideas and trust us.  It is pretty revolutionary so hold on. XBC FOR LIFE.

Thats bullshit for a start.Everyone apart from a dumb sheep cares for their privacy so stop relating anon with crooks you fucking clown.If my partner wants to buy herself a fucking clit ring thats none of your or the rest of the worlds fucking business.Where are these great ideas.Get on the irc and talk about them.How do you expect a "community" to assist if they dont even fucking know what your plans are.What do they spread the word about?CHUP

We can ask the MDT-Spain guy again, if he wants to take over the project. He now does MWC ECC SHIBE I think. But this coins don't move to much. Maybe XBC has some more potential for him?
Activity: 11
Bottom line is Bitcoin  was worth below cents at a time.  Most people tend to forget what value is attributed to and here's the number thing.  Mass adoption and intrinsic value.  Anon coins are not what people care about.  If you asked anybody on the street and if they wanted their accounts to be completely anonymous they really wouldn't care.  One because they're not doing any illegal transactions and two.....why?  Think about it.  Bitcoinplus is not anon.  So what.  Bitcoinplus has got the name, the advertisement And I'll keep bombing everywhere with adverts as much as I can. The wallet works just as good as btc and That's fine for now.  The rest of the crew that's sticking around are thinking and devising great ideas and trust us.  It is pretty revolutionary so hold on. XBC FOR LIFE.

Thats bullshit for a start.Everyone apart from a dumb sheep cares for their privacy so stop relating anon with crooks you fucking clown.If my partner wants to buy herself a fucking clit ring thats none of your or the rest of the worlds fucking business.Where are these great ideas.Get on the irc and talk about them.How do you expect a "community" to assist if they dont even fucking know what your plans are.What do they spread the word about?CHUP
OK well didn't realize you guys have already done so. EVERYONE HOLD ON UNTIL I DONATE.  I wish to be example and am sorry if I hurt cryptofeelings.  I will post on here soon. Maybe tonight.

Well did you donate anything yet?How about donating those 1000 xbc to some proper developer??
Instead of sending pictures or working on pictures, tell me what this team needs. Do you need developers? Do you need a media team? because screaming in caps doesn't do the job, neither do pin-up girls....unless you are a copycat Hugh Heffner.

Also your Mac-wallet is not working, infact the archive can't be opened on a mac.

Yes we need developers.The fool sending the pictures and screaming in caps has left the building.
BTW dumpxbc is xbc's biggest fanboy.He is butthurt because he cannot get you to dump your coins after all the time he has wasted here with his FUD.   http://www.polonibox.com/?messageId=1680075   http://www.polonibox.com/?messageId=1680056  http://www.polonibox.com/?messageId=1679980  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Both tellitlikeitis and dumpxbc need to get a room Kiss
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
grounBEEFtaxi is a passive aggressive bully like the rest of the jizzbags who lorded over the coin before him.Talking down to the rest of us and ignorning us when we asked questions or dissing any other suggested alternatives for the coin apart from his own ridiculous ideas of adoption with a coin that has only 56k units.Anyone who would get paid in xbc would need the whole total amount of coins in existence to cover their work at this price.The moron wouldnt listen to suggestions about real innovation from others yet is the biggest fanboy and apparent investor of other coins using such innovations.

He even had the neck to state that he doesnt even stake his 1k coins all the while others struggle to make small transactions and stake their coins in order to keep the thing afloat and some even hosting multiple wallets and increasing their transaction fees.

Has he donated anything so far apart from his hatchet job on the marketing clowing around with a red nose and bullhorn talking nonsense in some gibberish language that nobody can even comprehend.Cryptoyoda should have provided a cryptic translator to assist him with this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2vpnfl/physical_solar_powered_bitcoinsim_imagining_a/cojssv1?context=3

So it turns out that GrounBEEFtaxi isn't a superstar DJ at all and his actual occupation is a meat slicer! Certainly explains his username and his penchant for lying to people!
Anyone got anything useful to say?

When you say 'useful', are you really asking for somebody to come and offer some consoling, yet totally unrealistic words of encouragement so that you're strung along with this farce for another few months?

Remember that Grounbeeftaxi only got the job by default because nobody else wanted it. Do you really think that a knight in shining armor is going to suddenly appear and make things okay again?

Try to name a single thing that XBC has going for it that is of real interest to investors or developers?

1. The name is nixed - and even if it wasn't, no self respecting developer would get involved in something that only has a 'cool name'.
2. The community is long gone.
3. The developer is long gone.
4. The technology is outdated.

Face reality, for gods sake!
legendary
Anyone got anything useful to say?
Ok you convinced me. Groundbeef left the project, did nothing but shout. Maybe some other dev can take over the project. The name stays cool and is a big marketing tool.

Do you really think that after FOUR attempts at making XBC a success, any dev worth their salt is going to want to go anywhere near XBC? I'm afraid that the name is not cool in any way. It's seen as a failed knock-off that tried to ride on the coat tails of Bitcoin. I'm afraid that it's not a 'big marketing tool' either as most people associate the BitcoinPlus/XBC name with multiple failures and scams.

Not just that, but assuming that a developer was crazy enough to take on this project, there's nobody to hand over the reigns. The project has basically been festering since August when Grounbeeftaxi took over and Mindfox, the original wallet maker wants nothing to do with XBC either. Given that XBC has zero volume of trading, I would also think that it'll be dropped from Poloniex during the next cull.

So there you are. even the skeleton XBC crew have jumped ship and the wreckage has been cast adrift in rough seas where it is doomed to float rudderless until it finally rots away.

And I think that here is a suitable place to close the book.

I do wonder if those of you who gave Bitcoin to Grounbeeftaxi will ever see it again though. Sad

Why not?
No fear of grounbeeftaxi advising people about mintpal and helping recover lost coins or hosting multiple wallets and helping the network with transactions or assisting in any way they could.He probably doesnt even stake his 1k coins.Only one person was helpful and it wasnt the clown of crypto.XBC is far the better without the village idiot in charge.It was like having a raving lunatic drunk driving the "plusbus" high on koolade knocking everything over while the team was sitting in the back unable to get out.That dude is crazy.A master of disaster who needs a barring order from the trollbox and thread.

Ok you convinced me. Groundbeef left the project, did nothing but shout. Maybe some other dev can take over the project. The name stays cool and is a big marketing tool.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
No fear of grounbeeftaxi advising people about mintpal and helping recover lost coins or hosting multiple wallets and helping the network with transactions or assisting in any way they could.He probably doesnt even stake his 1k coins.Only one person was helpful and it wasnt the clown of crypto.XBC is far the better without the village idiot in charge.It was like having a raving lunatic drunk driving the "plusbus" high on koolade knocking everything over while the team was sitting in the back unable to get out.That dude is crazy.A master of disaster who needs a barring order from the trollbox and thread.
Pages:
Jump to: