Pages:
Author

Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging - page 4. (Read 76619 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Please let one of us know your username or alias if you send a donation.  We would like to recognize those of you that help out.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Thanks to Krapienko200, @Polo's trollbox, for his VERY generous 2000 XBC donation towards XBC development. Txid#6d230e37727d4b1681ed9e6d2308dff9a866d2e96bdd960fe2e2d5c4c54032ac.

We have created a shared doc that shows donation details.  We will do our best to maintain this   It can be viewed here >>https://docs.zoho.com/file/mo2jqebd736c6fe4548b4a7281e784f540875

The block explorer can now be found at http://blockexplorer.bitcoinplus.org
That should make it a little easier for everyone.

WOW Shocked....that's the most generous thing I have ever seen in crypto history Shocked  Big thanks to Krapienko200

Hey Egg or jjmv. What are te donation adresses XBC and BTC?

They updated the OP with this

Would you like to help with a donation?
XBC: BPR17gTHF4qRJJaJesuNRhVLgsoaHhQmyT
BTC: 1NcSUd8345xeVCTuiMP969Wpgxo95WZXnf
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
When we get a rewards system in place we could look at crediting wallets that are consistently staking and open on the network and making regular small transactions etc.Also we need to credit community members who promote us on their facebook and twitter or any other social media.Maybe a sort of proof of promotion thing ....or whatever dudes
Donation addresses:
XBC: BPR17gTHF4qRJJaJesuNRhVLgsoaHhQmyT
BTC: 1NcSUd8345xeVCTuiMP969Wpgxo95WZXnf

I moved the donated xbc to this wallet.  Txid: 81669d8a483d9e41e5fe865ea8292caba08039ed9a2d8fc82640d8c04c0019ae
legendary
We will post it on the opening thread in a while oldnoob
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
Thanks to Krapienko200, @Polo's trollbox, for his VERY generous 2000 XBC donation towards XBC development. Txid#6d230e37727d4b1681ed9e6d2308dff9a866d2e96bdd960fe2e2d5c4c54032ac.

We have created a shared doc that shows donation details.  We will do our best to maintain this   It can be viewed here >>https://docs.zoho.com/file/mo2jqebd736c6fe4548b4a7281e784f540875

WOW Shocked....that's the most generous thing I have ever seen in crypto history Shocked  Big thanks to Krapienko200

Hey Egg or jjmv. What are te donation adresses XBC and BTC?
legendary

legendary
at last I can post again  Smiley until my next ban of course Grin

Just to say .. Return of the KING!

Grin

Thanks!  We missed you around here  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Just to say .. Return of the KING!

Grin
I like what I see here.When will you be bringing out a mobile wallet for smart phone or is there one already?  If we buy some now do we just leave them on poloniex?  Thanks

Thanks!

The mobile wallet has been on everyone's wish list for a while and it is very much still on the radar as one of the things that needs to be completed.  As far as an ETA for mobile goes, I don't have one...  We are finishing up a few things that will be needed in the near future as of this moment, but hopefully we will be putting together 3-6-9-12 month plans with the community once we have finished this "relaunch" project.

The wallet is outdated and takes a while to sync, but you should be able to still stake some coins before the swap.  I would probably just let it stake for a couple of weeks then move them to polo.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Voting is over and poll is now closed.Thanks to all who voted.
We will be working on a small website facelift during the next 24-48 hrs.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

As we move forward, we thought it would be a good idea to get BitcoinPlus' social media accounts in order.  We will also be posting periodic updates and announcements through these sites.  Please bookmark these pages as some of the links may have changed.  The pages are below

www.bitcoinplus.org
www.facebook.com/officialbitcoinplusxbc
www.twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg
REDDIT - In Progress

Additionally, we are very close to finalizing some very crucial negotiations with an entity who is well known in the crypto world.  This relationship will hopefully ensure our long term stay in the crypto market.  We will keep everyone updated as we move through this restructuring process.

So... Spread the word my fellow xbc'ers!

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Official Announcement To All Coin Holders

Ladies and gentlemen over the next few weeks XBC/BitcoinPlus will be undergoing a major overhaul that will require all holders to transfer their coins to poloniex while work is done to the XBC codebase and a new wallet with exceptional added functions is rolled out.These new functions are based on current market research.Over time there will be further upgrades to advance XBC to the top of the innovation chain.

XBC - More than digital currency
We are still receiving feedback regarding the automatic stake percentage for coin support, but so far it looks like the majority of the xbc community agrees that x% should go towards this.

Hi I was going to vote on the poll considering I have a few xbc also but it will not allow me for some reason?

Feel free to voice your opinion about on this thread if you are having issues with the voting option.  As a matter of fact, I encourage anyone give feedback, good or bad, on this topic.  I personally feel that something like this is necessary if we want long term success, specifically dev recruitment and retention, but that is just my opinion.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
I voted "Yes I would like 10% of my staked coins to go towards development and maintainence of my coin". The dev team deserves some fund for the maintainence and further development! Why cann't we, as a stake holder, help them?
legendary
An ideal way of voting would be by using your wallet to vote over the blockchain or something to that effect where only those running a wallet should have a vote but not needing any balance or stake as you should not be excluded just because you have no funds.A working fully synced wallet should be all you need really  ensuring one wallet one vote applies but it would need to done in a way that changing address does not circumvent having only one vote etc.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I cannot vote on this poll for some reason because there are no boxes showing to tick but would say that you should automatically take 50% of all staked coins into a development wallet managed by the whole community to fund what is nescessary.How do people expect anything to get paid for if they dont contribute and sit like indifferent fools while the coin fizzles out of existence.What do they think their stake or principal amount would be worth then?

The more staked coins taken away from larger bagholders the better so there is not a constant suppression of the price.The excess coins from the development wallet not paid out each year can be auctioned at a discount to community members or sold on the open market and used to create permanent buy pressure and volume beneath the sell price so if sold into can be put back into the development wallet along with the extra coins bought at the lower price and resold when price rises as some form of match for inflationary patterns revaluation/devaluation.People will have to work out the maths and cooperate to make a stable price range/band and then look at the coin count for adoption or compare to some type voucher system for any future marketplace integration.

The coin will be self sustainable and no longer should team members have to fork out of their own pockets.After all we have seen done to the team that is left they are really the only ones with a right to dictate what happens here but I suppose democracy rules even if they have to accept a no vote but if a no vote is cast then will those who voted no pay for the coin to exist?

Also at this price even half of all the staked coins from every coin in existence would not cover a fraction of the money that has been spent on development by people out of their own pockets.

I say take even more than 50% if people dont donate or contribute.Societies are full of these people who take and give nothing back and either through apathy or laziness sit back do nothing but jump off the couch to complain when any of their benefits are reduced or taken to raise money to fund "their" services and allowances and non contributary pensions.

legendary
Alright guys... I've spooled up 2 vm's with wallets to support the network.  They are syncing now.  The third one should be online hopefully soon.

This should help the network some.

good work there boss ...and if anyone works in an office maybe they can get their mates to run a wallet on their pc?
Pages:
Jump to: