Pages:
Author

Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging - page 3. (Read 76619 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thanks guys for resurrecting this coin once again.  I have a slight problem though. I have the Mac wallet and have been successfully staking since the beginning but for some reason I can't seem to send any coins to Polo. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Hi...
Is the wallet unlocked and if so is it unlocked unlocked or unlocked for staking only?

The code for the Mac wallet is the same as for the windows wallet. If in the windows wallet there is a checkbox that allows you to switch of staking, then that same box will be there in the Mac wallet.
If you would switch staking off, then you have to wait the coins to mature before they will become "Spendable".

So if all your coins are in "Stake" and only a few are in "Spendable" then you should wait to transfer the coins. You can only transfer the coins if they are "Spendable".

*** Everybody should allways keep the combination address and private key some where save ***

Ok, I was able to spend a little time on the wallet this weekend.  I made sure all coins had matured.  I tried to send the coins but it just "thinks" for a long time and then says there is a transaction error.  If I do a back up and reinstall the program do I need to uninstall the program first? 
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
What's the rush here?We are on the job so relax and tweet something or put your support on the buy orders at poloniex.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Are we there yet?.....are we there yet??LOL why don't you all stop demanding stuff and go out and start promoting your coin.Have any of you twitter,facebook,instagram or even morse code?I hear has more to offer than monero but how would I know.Go do a translation or something and let these people get on with the job of testing something to make sure it works before release or you would probably be back here complaining it doesnt work properly and telling them they should have tested it more.Enough already Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Is the testing of new wallet over ? Can we have it ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
i've got my first stake ....

Dont forget the coin swap coming up

When will it be?

We are currently in the testing phase of the new chain and wallet.  Official dates will be announced soon.  Hopefully very soon...
Activity: 157
Why not?

When will it be?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Thanks guys for resurrecting this coin once again.  I have a slight problem though. I have the Mac wallet and have been successfully staking since the beginning but for some reason I can't seem to send any coins to Polo. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Hi...
Is the wallet unlocked and if so is it unlocked unlocked or unlocked for staking only?

The code for the Mac wallet is the same as for the windows wallet. If in the windows wallet there is a checkbox that allows you to switch of staking, then that same box will be there in the Mac wallet.
If you would switch staking off, then you have to wait the coins to mature before they will become "Spendable".

So if all your coins are in "Stake" and only a few are in "Spendable" then you should wait to transfer the coins. You can only transfer the coins if they are "Spendable".

*** Everybody should allways keep the combination address and private key some where save ***

good to see you mdtspain Smiley
legendary

legendary
Ok, thanks for all the help.  When I'm home, I will try your suggestions.

Did you get it to send? Try making a shortcut and rename it bitcoinplus-qt-gen=0
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Ok, thanks for all the help.  When I'm home, I will try your suggestions.
I see this in the console  setgenerate [genproclimit]

and -gen=0 Don't generate coins    in the command line options if that is of any use but there is no checkbox in my wallet (it is windows) but not sure about mac
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Hi...

Okay got that thanks.I have referred it onto mdtspain who can compile mac wallets in his sleep and some of the others  so they may be able to advise however looking at the blockchain it would appear that 100% of your balance is allocated to staking meaning that the actual balance for spending would be zero unless they came off staking process if I am correct?If this is the case then wait until some of your balance is not staking and then send that part and rinse and repeat.Can you just check to see what balance is available when you try to send coins and then maybe if staking is switched off the full balance should become available.

If this is not the problem then dump your private keys for this address and all other addresses you have used with this particular wallet so they can be imported into a new wallet if there is an issue with backup but my guess is that if you switch off staking all coins will return to balance for spending and that would be the best time to backup your wallet along with it being fully synced at the same time also.

Not sure how staking is switched off on the mac wallet or if its any different to the others but I would wait and see what mdtspain says first when it comes to mac wallets.
Thanks, I will PM you my info.

There should be no problem sending coins to poloniex before the swap takes place and the new poloniex wallet is installed.What is your XBC address?You can pm it if you want and I will take a look but alternatively you can dump your private keys and import them into a new wallet but make sure you have the correct private key for every address you have ever used.Also if you never changed your address since the very beginning that would mean you never swapped when the previous team were messing about with the last wallet a year ago and you may even be on a different chain.

If the wallet is syncing upto the current block then back up your wallet.dat in case you need to download a new wallet.I will send you a link to a bootstrap.dat file to help you speed up this process so you dont have to spend the whole day downloading the blockchain.

I might ask MDTspain to chime in due to his expertise with mac wallets if you cannot sort out the problem.
Thanks guys for resurrecting this coin once again.  I have a slight problem though. I have the Mac wallet and have been successfully staking since the beginning but for some reason I can't seem to send any coins to Polo. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Here is a glimpse of the logo on our brand new next generation wallet WinkHope you like it

Activity: 157
Why not?
Generous bounties will be offered to folk who actively promote us to vendors and bring in new talent.We are also looking for foreign language speakers to run social media accounts and they will earn XBC by doing so...So make your move before someone else does.

Send 5 xbc donation a few days ago.

Some Twitter activivity again. Good job.

Also maybe I can retweet some Dutch bitcoin tweets if I can get the login details for XBC Twitter-account. PM me if I can get it.
legendary
Generous bounties will be offered to folk who actively promote us to vendors and bring in new talent.We are also looking for foreign language speakers to run social media accounts and they will earn XBC by doing so...So make your move before someone else does.
Pages:
Jump to: