Pages:
Author

Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread - page 14. (Read 29212 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
November 10, 2014, 12:38:40 PM
obvious scams like 50% insta premine dark virtually untouchable and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead..

I dont want to hold those shit coins.

XC never achieved anything. All their implementations have been half assed attempts. Their anonymity is lacking, chat is broken, and PoS was bad from the start.

Next lets look at the censorship. Every single thread on here is censored and moderated. Just to log into their own forums you have to be manually approved.  

You say the XC's tech is surging ahead? It's really not. It's all close sourced vapourware that has moved into a new project called Blocknet.

Honestly, you betted on the wrong horse. Actually on further thought, I take that back, you betted on a donkey.

See you are incorrect if you actually use the tech rather than rely on what others say.

Chat is fine, nodes are fine, no one can crack the anon despite trying hello chaplin whatever , and its censored because you get sick of tired of reading "wahh wahh wah my coin is better" all the time.  Its closed source because its not released to the public and will be...people cry foul when they cant copy it to pump and dump...but it all works so you cant tell me its not working and half assed thats a classic fud line man.  I run all the wallets for most coins Ive been interested it, I am all about tech as a software engineer I can reverse engineer stuff so I do have an idea of whats broken whats not and whats a complete crock of shit in  this alt coin world.

I would like the team to forget about all this and go back to work. Results speak louder then fud campaigns.  Most of them in those troll threads are just repeating themselves hoping people believe the lies.  gets to a point you dont know what is a lie or not now.  So everyone is lying, and in the end I believe myself and capabilities and testing what actually works or not therein lies the difference between you and me.

Its "bet" on the wrong horse, there is no need to say betted. 

Good Luck however with whatever.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
November 10, 2014, 12:27:51 PM
Honestly, you betted on the wrong horse. Actually on further thought, I take that back, you betted on a donkey.

A goat.  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.
November 10, 2014, 12:25:20 PM
obvious scams like 50% insta premine dark virtually untouchable and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead..

XC never achieved anything. All their implementations have been half assed attempts. Their anonymity is lacking, chat is broken, and PoS was bad from the start.

Next lets look at the censorship. Every single thread on here is censored and moderated. Just to log into their own forums you have to be manually approved. 

You say the XC's tech is surging ahead? It's really not. It's all close sourced vapourware that has moved into a new project called Blocknet.

November 10, 2014, 12:19:01 PM
So the mass dumpings of xc have continued, that's fantastic ...not

Is nothing going to be done about it ? have you all moved onto blocknet now ? 

Starting to become pretty fucking obvious there is no point holding any alts coins unless you are part of insider trading and scams.

Fuck the new guys, fuck the little guys, fuck trying to be credible to get main stream, and people wonder why its a struggle for this shit and btc to be accepted.And here you have obvious scams like 50% insta premine dark virtually untouchable and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead..  I know that is all hype and fanbois doing it its not like the coin is any good or innovative anymore..same fanbois from SDC joined up and look at their coins rise over the last 3-4 days I did profit off it but ffs I dont want to hold those shit coins.

/smh

Hmmm...last time I saw you, mate, you were busy defending BlockNets honour against the evil trolls.

There are good, solid longterm projects in the alt-coin space, you just have to look hard to find them. Like in anything, 90% are gonna be crap for various reasons.
Here's a clue: look for systems with strong communities that actually focus on adoption, features and development.
A coin community where the only topic of discussion is the current price and how to pump it......yeah, you know enough already.

I was really asking for proof, like concrete proof as I still dont see any. 

The xc takes massive dumpings and I was merely questioning when development was getting back on XC.  And not on other ventures. I dont mind blocknet and whatever else is out there, but xc has already surpassed drk in my opinion since what has dark achieved so far and how long did it take ?  yeah my point was xc already achieved everything those coins did in a shorter amount of time. I dont care its closed sourced at the moment (its technically not released yet)  I have a few nodes running already well before dark master nodes/forks earning cash.  I am not bashing drk so take it how you want in fact I am at the point I am sick of the bullshit in this alt coin world, as it only benefits a few.  Much like the paid fud campaign recently attacking a few coins. 

I watch to see what coins surge ahead in pricing to gauge where the fud is actually coming from.. charts and numbers do not lie, just people.  Dan already pmed me about this post to clarify stuff and I am pretty stoked at it.  I forgot to edit this lol

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Nah im ok
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2014, 11:06:20 AM

Starting to become pretty fucking obvious there is no point holding any alts coins unless you are part of insider trading and scams.

Fuck the new guys, fuck the little guys, fuck trying to be credible to get main stream, and people wonder why its a struggle for this shit and btc to be accepted.And here you have obvious scams like 50% insta premine dark virtually untouchable and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead..  I know that is all hype and fanbois doing it its not like the coin is any good or innovative anymore..same fanbois from SDC joined up and look at their coins rise over the last 3-4 days I did profit off it but ffs I dont want to hold those shit coins.

/smh

Hmmm...last time I saw you, mate, you were busy defending BlockNets honour against the evil trolls.

There are good, solid longterm projects in the alt-coin space, you just have to look hard to find them. Like in anything, 90% are gonna be crap for various reasons.
Here's a clue: look for systems with strong communities that actually focus on adoption, features and development.
A coin community where the only topic of discussion is the current price and how to pump it......yeah, you know enough already.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2014, 08:30:45 AM

and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead.. 

How are we(the public) supposed to know anything about XC's technology when it's closed source?

Pretty graphics and if the dev said it's the best. It must be  Roll Eyes

So what are you waiting for - buy as much as you can of this vapourware
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
November 10, 2014, 08:00:07 AM

and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead.. 

How are we(the public) supposed to know anything about XC's technology when it's closed source?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
November 10, 2014, 05:25:46 AM

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

November 09, 2014, 10:39:43 PM

/smh
Activity: 196
November 09, 2014, 04:07:56 PM
I dont like the validation process on xctalk. It has taken me over a week to sign up there. My application request seem to be filtered out or something.

Yes thats because I do them at the end of the week. I specifically said that if you want to get in faster, let me know.

Most coins that try to move their community away from this board don't do at all well except the very first alts that got some traction before the other 2000 shit clones turned up. Hurry up and open the XC thread again.

i think we need to get a little bit bigger before we can migrate
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 09, 2014, 02:43:09 PM
I dont like the validation process on xctalk. It has taken me over a week to sign up there. My application request seem to be filtered out or something.

Yes thats because I do them at the end of the week. I specifically said that if you want to get in faster, let me know.

Most coins that try to move their community away from this board don't do at all well except the very first alts that got some traction before the other 2000 shit clones turned up. Hurry up and open the XC thread again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 08, 2014, 09:47:07 AM

Yo Teka, where you been this whole week throughout all this madness??

P.S - Here's a handy link for the forum (new content)

http://xctalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent
Activity: 840
November 08, 2014, 09:28:37 AM

Activity: 882
November 07, 2014, 04:38:07 PM

hit teka up per pm he could possibly speed up validation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 07, 2014, 04:32:20 PM
Activity: 882
November 07, 2014, 03:40:19 PM
at least there is somewhere we can discuss xc.

when is the official xc thread opening?

i guess sunday, they will try to ship that blocknet ito into save waters till tomorrow, i think they want to nail some business oriented deal down before reopening it to start with a little boom. thats what arlyn hinted yesterday on xctalk. check there for updates meanwhile but i guess you know that. new mobile app update out today if you wanna test.

Most hated coin in the game needs a thread baby, i'm with you on that.  Cheesy

that scammy little business of bringing the first truely private descendant of bitcoin needs to be talked about. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 07, 2014, 03:26:52 PM
at least there is somewhere we can discuss xc.

when is the official xc thread opening?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
November 07, 2014, 02:04:30 PM
That is pure insanity.  Very cool.  Thanks for sharing KimmyF!  Smiley
Activity: 978
November 07, 2014, 08:55:19 AM
And hopefully to finish this whole anon discussion ... This is how the applying same logic/code on the next release looked like when zooming in 4 times

Activity: 978
November 07, 2014, 08:39:27 AM
Yo Dick-slapper!

Go and claim the bounty that not even DRK's El Presidente could, then come back chatting shit about vapourware.

Blockchain. Address. Multipath. Mixer.

Game over foolio.

That's funny because I seem to remember that he broke XC's anonymity and you guys refused to pay him.

thats funny because you cant read

What? Just having a conversation on a forum proves that I have somewhat of a decent reading comprehension. I was just stating that I remember Chaeplin broke the anonymity of XC and they didn't honor the bounty.
Simply not true, what he did was guess a link between the input on the left upper corner with the destination on the right lower corner in the following visualization.

Thats not prove, thats to be fair a pretty good guess, but in the end nothing more than that. Also the amount of transactions was very very limited at that time and just to be clear that whole challenge was about one thing only, the is no direct link beween sender and receiver. The terms of the challenge where really clear about whats need to prove that link from the start. He did not!

And that was just a programmer testing a basic low-level part of his code in rev one, a regulair anon transactions is now buried into more than 15 in and more than 15 out sets like above based on that part on a single level. So in my book improved more than a factor of 200 times and about 7 additional layers are added.

See you in court if you wish to make the claim that i paid for some transaction, just hope you are ready to loose because you will

edit: look at the Transaction IDs to get an raw idea about the timing thats already added into this
edit2: forget about identify wallets, look up multisig tech first

Pages:
Jump to: