Pages:
Author

Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread - page 9. (Read 29212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
February 24, 2015, 12:12:13 PM
Will the Internet of Blockchains finally allow the developers of Halcyon, Keycoin, Aero and UTIL to talk to one another?

Lol. Monolog on the blockchain  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2015, 12:07:02 PM
Will the Internet of Blockchains finally allow the developers of Halcyon, Keycoin, Aero and UTIL to talk to one another?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 23, 2015, 06:01:08 PM
@ursay - You still have not told us your full name yet? Why should anyone believe someone who is trying to hide under a forum username?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 23, 2015, 05:53:38 PM
I don't get it.

What does any of that have to do with your thinking that Dan's blockchain projects qualify as securities or financial instruments?

I'd love to hear what you have to say about that, but I'm not interested in whatever kind of remark that was.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
February 23, 2015, 04:28:45 PM
It seems that your whole 'case', URSAY, hinges upon whether or not Dan's products would indeed be considered financial instruments or securities in the eyes of the institutions which uphold the legal code you are referencing. Do you have information that assures you that Dan has distributed financial instruments or securities?

As Dan has said, it seems that at this point the IRS and the US government in general has declared that cryptocurrencies are property and so I'm not so sure the legal code you are referencing applies here. What do you have to say about this?

Can you address this, URSAY?

Yes it will be addressed.  My project is "open source on a timeline" so it should be released any day now.  There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes.  Smiley

Or, in the words of synechist...

We continue to work away in the background, and we're excited to unveil new things as they come.
February 23, 2015, 04:06:51 PM
It seems that your whole 'case', URSAY, hinges upon whether or not Dan's products would indeed be considered financial instruments or securities in the eyes of the institutions which uphold the legal code you are referencing. Do you have information that assures you that Dan has distributed financial instruments or securities?

As Dan has said, it seems that at this point the IRS and the US government in general has declared that cryptocurrencies are property and so I'm not so sure the legal code you are referencing applies here. What do you have to say about this?

Can you address this, URSAY?
legendary
February 23, 2015, 02:49:31 PM
*Note the changes to a few recent posts on the last page

Although this site appears to only cover complaints on IRS agents or people impersonating IRS agents, I have been assured that this is the correct place to file a complaint thru the online form.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report.shtml

[EDIT]  Out of their jurisdiction.  Suggested speaking to IRS Criminal Investigation 1-800-829-0433
legendary
February 23, 2015, 01:19:02 PM
Thank you for your post rdnkjdi

Please consider calling the securities division within the Commonwealth of Mass.  You can also email them.  I've already placed a call to them last week and I will be making an effort to speak to them again today.
Toll Free: 1-800-269-5428
[email protected]

Also, the corporations division...
Ph.  617-727-9640
[email protected]

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, Melanie Metcalf, atcsecure, XCurrency, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

Consider referencing liens
MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
February 23, 2015, 12:18:30 AM
Let's get the facts straight here:

URSAY is just the troll "rdfkdji" who got burned by Jasin Lee's ASIC project and although Jasin was never part of XC's original team, by XC's mere association and acceptance of Jasin's help towards XC (temporarily), URSAY has been spending significant effort to smear Dan's name and his projects.

URSAY = rdfkdji = unicornfarts = danisdead = isdandone and several other troll accounts.  If you've followed XC or Block's threads at all, these names should be immediately recognizable.  And yes, they are all accounts owned by URSAY.

You guys are so stupid.

Do a google for my screen name and see if you still think I am someone else's sockpuppet.  (Hint .. USRAY isn't linked to me.  And tried to start an honest, open friendly dialog some time ago in the best interest of XC.  Look at my post history - I've never given a shit about XC's success.)

He's been active around these forums a lot longer than I have.

There's a thread of truth to what you say and it's available on the internet - but you guys are too stupid, lazy and outright deceptive in an attempt to convince either yourselves or others that XC / Blocknet is anything but what USRAY is outlining.  That you can't actually dig for real information (Maybe you think everyone is just splitting up the noob income bitcoin flow by screaming the loudest without actually bothering to look into anything?)

I've seen a lot of circlejerks on altcoins.  But XC is by far the stupidest.

Not to mention the joke of a PR guy who goes out on a limb to defend his friend (scamming Jasinlee) at the expense of the coin he's supposed to be promoting.  While you guys cheer him on.  

There's so much doubletalk on everything.  And the "internet of blockchains" ... I guess jacking off to that XC PR video got old?  It's like the bran flakes to SuperNET's Rasin Bran.    Dan needed more money and was finished dumping XC?

lol ...
February 22, 2015, 08:38:44 PM

February 22, 2015, 07:38:01 PM
You are a known troll as you are refusing to back up any of your posts by posting your real name.

The only reason you have over 1000 posts is that you keep repeating the same things - any idiot can do that! Most your posts are only about trying to discredit Dan anyway. You have made your point - now move on the other things instead of just being a troll on these forums.

Is that the new thing?  If you don't post your real name then your a troll?  Go ahead.  You can start with that new rule.  What's your name?   Cheesy

Sorry about the repeated posts.  I'll try and add more and different details about Dan and Melanie's operations just for you.  Smiley

So are you still refusing to post your real name? We all know Dan's real name but you are refusing to tell us your real name?

If you are not willing to post your real name then obviously you are just trolling..lol
legendary
February 22, 2015, 07:27:58 PM
You are a known troll as you are refusing to back up any of your posts by posting your real name.

The only reason you have over 1000 posts is that you keep repeating the same things - any idiot can do that! Most your posts are only about trying to discredit Dan anyway. You have made your point - now move on the other things instead of just being a troll on these forums.

Is that the new thing?  If you don't post your real name then your a troll?  Go ahead.  You can start with that new rule.  What's your name?   Cheesy

Sorry about the repeated posts.  I'll try and add more and different details about Dan and Melanie's operations just for you.  Smiley
February 22, 2015, 07:17:57 PM
@ursay - please stop posting the same stuff as all you are doing is loosing credibility.. People who post the same stuff over & over are generally just trolls.

We all know who Dan is as he has posted his real name. Please post your real name like Dan has otherwise no one is going to believe anything you say & will think you are just trolling.

The guy with 41 posts says I'm losing credibility.  Or are you just unwilling to verify the facts I'm putting forth?  I'd be happy to post a step by step walk thru so anyone can find this info at plymouthdeeds.org if you think that is needed.

legendary
February 22, 2015, 06:43:51 PM
Should I start addressing my questions to Melanie who is the secretary and director of BlockNet Inc.?  Dan?
legendary
February 22, 2015, 02:00:34 PM
did you file a complaint by now?

Yes, I have filed a complaint on both sites and I am continuing to compile relevant info along with background third parties.  If Dan Metcalf had properly disclosed his financial situation to consumers then it's unlikely he would of seen any sort of trust around his "open source on a timeline" financial products.

BlockNet fund raiser held 10/29/14 at 5 am EST
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9359978

BlockNet Inc. date of organization in Mass.  11/17/14
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001152206&SEARCH_TYPE=1

Shouldn't the corp. be formed BEFORE it issues shares and "burns" coins?  Dan?  Didn't you want to talk about your class c corp.?
Activity: 324
February 22, 2015, 01:20:15 PM
Hey Ursay why don't you make your identity public as Dan did so we can bring you back home to your mother.... it seems you are pretty lost and you are crying a lot.
She will give you your lollipop and gave you your weekly pay so that you can then throw them away in some other bad investment. After a week rince and repeat we will know where to find you and will bring you back to your mommy so that she can wipe your tears and spoil you a little more...

You breastsucker looser

Cry Cry Cry

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, atcsecure, XCurrency, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214

Although this site appears to only cover complaints on IRS agents or people impersonating IRS agents, I have been assured that this is the correct place to file a complaint thru the online form.

Also...

http://www.sec.state.ma.us/InvestorComplaint/compidx.aspx

did you file a complaint by now?
legendary
February 22, 2015, 12:55:49 PM
@ursay - please stop posting the same stuff as all you are doing is loosing credibility.. People who post the same stuff over & over are generally just trolls.

We all know who Dan is as he has posted his real name. Please post your real name like Dan has otherwise no one is going to believe anything you say & will think you are just trolling.

The guy with 41 posts says I'm losing credibility.  Or are you just unwilling to verify the facts I'm putting forth?  I'd be happy to post a step by step walk thru so anyone can find this info at plymouthdeeds.org if you think that is needed.
February 22, 2015, 02:38:10 AM

legendary
February 21, 2015, 03:42:53 PM
Hey Ursay why don't you make your identity public as Dan did so we can bring you back home to your mother.... it seems you are pretty lost and you are crying a lot.
She will give you your lollipop and gave you your weekly pay so that you can then throw them away in some other bad investment. After a week rince and repeat we will know where to find you and will bring you back to your mommy so that she can wipe your tears and spoil you a little more...

You breastsucker looser

Cry Cry Cry

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, Melanie Metcalf, atcsecure, XCurrency, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214

[EDIT]  Out of their jurisdiction.  Suggested speaking to IRS Criminal Investigation 1-800-829-0433

Also...

http://www.sec.state.ma.us/InvestorComplaint/compidx.aspx
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 21, 2015, 03:35:57 PM

You breastsucker looser
Pages:
Jump to: