Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 996. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Keep in mind also some traders just realized 50% gains rather quickly the last couple days... so they may want to dump for profit
They may get greedy too Smiley
I set aside a certain amount to trade and certain amount to hold. That way I have been able to sell some and buy some back, and hold the amount I decided to hold.
I don't know if that system works the best but it hedges me emotionally. haha Smiley

I am not selling XC, anything I want to hold is in BTC and LTC.  All my XC are for running Xnodes to support my family on xnode passive income.  MY future consists of mining XC on multipools and selling the mined coins for profits and running multiple xnodes Wink Then I will take up Philanthropy and help save people from the current financial system that enslaved us.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Keep in mind also some traders just realized 50% gains rather quickly the last couple days... so they may want to dump for profit
They may get greedy too Smiley
I set aside a certain amount to trade and certain amount to hold. That way I have been able to sell some and buy some back, and hold the amount I decided to hold.
I don't know if that system works the best but it hedges me emotionally. haha Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I still don't get it, why those fuckin dumpers trying to dump the price by making big sell walls? Isn't would be better to buy now at current market price and wait price pump together with us? Or maybe they want to dump the price because now they doesnt deal with price? They want to buy it cheaper?  Sorry but I'm new and unfamiliar with those things about buy/sell walls and etc.
Maybe they are as nervous as everyone else?
No one knows where the price will be tomorrow , let alone next week. Large lines of XC regularly trade, so I assume that if someone puts a buy or sell wall in they are willing to get bought from or sold to. Maybe the people putting walls up don't know what they are doing either Smiley
The thing is IMHO one needs to have a plan and execute it. Then you don't have to worry so much about walls. Smiley
If you keep watching the walls you might keep changing your mind about what your plan is. Smiley

legendary
I still don't get it, why those fuckin dumpers trying to dump the price by making big sell walls? Isn't would be better to buy now at current market price and wait price pump together with us? Or maybe they want to dump the price because now they doesnt deal with price? They want to buy it cheaper?  Sorry but I'm new and unfamiliar with those things about buy/sell walls and etc.
Maybe they are as nervous as everyone else?
No one knows where the price will be tomorrow , let alone next week. Large lines of XC regularly trade, so I assume that if someone puts a buy or sell wall in they are willing to get bought from or sold to. Maybe the people putting walls up don't know what they are doing either Smiley
The thing is IMHO one needs to have a plan and execute it. Then you don't have to worry so much about walls. Smiley
If you keep watching the walls you might keep changing your mind about what your plan is. Smiley
Unless your plan is to watch for walls, Cheesy
Activity: 840
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Is this not to publish the 2.0?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hey every1, I just wanted to congragulate every donator to the cause! Ill be bringing my coin control newb guide ASAP as my small contribution as well!

Can't w8 to get the REV2 news and release, later this day! Have e a great week every1!
Activity: 126
In the morning (EST time) we will let the community know the announcement schedule for Rev 2.

Let's not use countdowns that attain an accuracy beyond our means for determining it.

Will this be soon?

don't know, don't care! Just passing along information to people that ask for it. I think I will be doing this the next couple of months so I really couldn't care less about what time they will bring they're update today
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
just ate that sell wall for you guys!  Grin
2014-07-07 11:16:30   BUY   0.00267000   5025.96675999   13.41933124   0.02012899   13.43946023

Nice there are some others further up you can chew on if you get hungry.  Don't be shy. Still on discount.
Activity: 468
just ate that sell wall for you guys!  Grin
2014-07-07 11:16:30   BUY   0.00267000   5025.96675999   13.41933124   0.02012899   13.43946023
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
In the morning (EST time) we will let the community know the announcement schedule for Rev 2.

Let's not use countdowns that attain an accuracy beyond our means for determining it.

Will this be soon?
Activity: 126

bump
Activity: 57
Activity: 214
Just bought 210 xc yesterday on cryptsy. Did it because the community looks really solid.

Welcome
Activity: 15
Just bought 210 xc yesterday on cryptsy. Did it because the community looks really solid.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This is normal market dynamics at play. For every price rise there will be a correction. Price does not and never will go in a straight line.

When the correction ends the next impulse wave will start.

Solid pressure on the Buy side on MP right now. We're on the way up soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just an Idea in my mind...will it be possible to built an encripted anonimous email client on top of XC that will be awsome and very needed.. is this blockchain 2.0?

Yes it is Blockchain 2.0, and we're bringing out secure private messaging (and chat) in Rev 2.5.

Which is to say, very soon.

Thanks synechist so it will be something like lavabit but more secure and build on top of XC correct?

Yeah, although technically it's entirely different. Lavabit was email, which is to say centralised servers routing messages to clients, albeit with asymmetric encryption. XC's secure private messaging is decentralised - a Blockchain 2.0 technology - and so it's even more secure, since nobody can order it to turn over its private keys (which is unfortunately what happened to Lavabit, causing them to close).

Yes Thank you what I meant was to have a proper e-mail client like email.xc or something like that that you can use as an e-mail account withouth using the messages of the wallet. Or Maybe something like an option to send an e-mail from the wallet with attachements etc to other emails providers... gmail yahoo etc. instead of sending private messages to another XC wallet owner. Or Maybe the Encrypted messages will sobstitute the normal e-mail providers in the future? just a thought.

I really like this idea. Send email securely and without risking your privacy, while still being in communication over regular channels. Excellent. I wonder how easy it would be to set up?

That Will be Freaking Huge Smiley Maybe ATC can clarify if that will be possible.
Activity: 162
This is normal market dynamics at play. For every price rise there will be a correction. Price does not and never will go in a straight line.

When the correction ends the next impulse wave will start.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Just an Idea in my mind...will it be possible to built an encripted anonimous email client on top of XC that will be awsome and very needed.. is this blockchain 2.0?

Yes it is Blockchain 2.0, and we're bringing out secure private messaging (and chat) in Rev 2.5.

Which is to say, very soon.

Thanks synechist so it will be something like lavabit but more secure and build on top of XC correct?

Yeah, although technically it's entirely different. Lavabit was email, which is to say centralised servers routing messages to clients, albeit with asymmetric encryption. XC's secure private messaging is decentralised - a Blockchain 2.0 technology - and so it's even more secure, since nobody can order it to turn over its private keys (which is unfortunately what happened to Lavabit, causing them to close).

Yes Thank you what I meant was to have a proper e-mail client like email.xc or something like that that you can use as an e-mail account withouth using the messages of the wallet. Or Maybe something like an option to send an e-mail from the wallet with attachements etc to other emails providers... gmail yahoo etc. instead of sending private messages to another XC wallet owner. Or Maybe the Encrypted messages will sobstitute the normal e-mail providers in the future? just a thought.

I really like this idea. Send email securely and without risking your privacy, while still being in communication over regular channels. Excellent. I wonder how easy it would be to set up?
Jump to: