Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 997. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm still don't get it, why those fuckin dumpers trying to dump the price by making big sell walls? Isn't would be better to buy now at current market price and wait price pump together with us? Or maybe they want to dump the price because now they doesnt deal with price? They want to buy it cheaper?  Sorry but I'm new and unfamiliar with those things about buy/sell walls and etc.

Fake sell orders to buy more lower
Ok. Then guys making big buy wall's (orders) to destroy that sell wall to pump price back? Right?

Same Thing might happen with buy walls but in this case buy walls are real as we are in an uptrend and they will be moved up and up when the price rise as old buy walls will buy and new from new people will form.
Well explained, now I realized it, thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm still don't get it, why those fuckin dumpers trying to dump the price by making big sell walls? Isn't would be better to buy now at current market price and wait price pump together with us? Or maybe they want to dump the price because now they doesnt deal with price? They want to buy it cheaper?  Sorry but I'm new and unfamiliar with those things about buy/sell walls and etc.

Ok. Then guys making big buy wall's (orders) to destroy that sell wall to pump price back? Right?

Same Thing might happen with buy walls but in this case buy walls are real as we are in an uptrend and they will be moved up and up when the price rise as old buy walls will buy and new from new people will form.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I dont know if im very optimistic, but i think after 3 announcement, we can easily reach .005-.01 in few days Smiley)

I dunno about 0.01, but 0.04+ is pretty much certain in the next few days.  Dumping now is just moronic.

nice if somebody is trying to build a base for a relatively smooth increase but I would never sell at this price and this announcements coming soon.

Don't get me wrong.  If you're selling, I'm buying.

It's your money.  Well, it was at least. Now it's mine.

Looks like it happened when bitcoin had a little dump.  It will be back up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Exactly. Same thing happened yesterday. We had a small correction before every bump up in price.

Activity: 420
I dont know if im very optimistic, but i think after 3 announcement, we can easily reach .005-.01 in few days Smiley)

I dunno about 0.01, but 0.04+ is pretty much certain in the next few days.  Dumping now is just moronic.

nice if somebody is trying to build a base for a relatively smooth increase but I would never sell at this price and this announcements coming soon.

I really doubt it will reach 0,04 BTC.

He meant 0.004+ I suppose...
He might.

He did. ;-)

Whatever, though.  I'm buying now.  E-Z money.
Activity: 714

I dunno about 0.01, but 0.04+ is pretty much certain in the next few days.  Dumping now is just moronic.

He might.
I still don't get it, why those fuckin dumpers trying to dump the price by making big sell walls? Isn't would be better to buy now at current market price and wait price pump together with us? Or maybe they want to dump the price because now they doesnt deal with price? They want to buy it cheaper?  Sorry but I'm new and unfamiliar with those things about buy/sell walls and etc.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Activity: 714

Just an Idea in my mind...will it be possible to built an encripted anonimous email client on top of XC that will be awsome and very needed.. is this blockchain 2.0?

Yes it is Blockchain 2.0, and we're bringing out secure private messaging (and chat) in Rev 2.5.

Which is to say, very soon.

Thanks synechist so it will be something like lavabit but more secure and build on top of XC correct?

Yeah, although technically it's entirely different. Lavabit was email, which is to say centralised servers routing messages to clients, albeit with asymmetric encryption. XC's secure private messaging is decentralised - a Blockchain 2.0 technology - and so it's even more secure, since nobody can order it to turn over its private keys (which is unfortunately what happened to Lavabit, causing them to close).

Yes Thank you what I meant was to have a proper e-mail client like email.xc or something like that that you can use as an e-mail account withouth using the messages of the wallet. Or Maybe something like an option to send an e-mail from the wallet with attachements etc to other emails providers... gmail yahoo etc. instead of sending private messages to another XC wallet owner. Or Maybe the Encrypted messages will sobstitute the normal e-mail providers in the future? just a thought.

Don't get me wrong.  If you're selling, I'm buying.

It's your money.  Well, it was at least. Now it's mine.
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Just an Idea in my mind...will it be possible to built an encripted anonimous email client on top of XC that will be awsome and very needed.. is this blockchain 2.0?

Yes it is Blockchain 2.0, and we're bringing out secure private messaging (and chat) in Rev 2.5.

If blockchain 2.0 coming very soon wasnt part of the 3 announcements this week, then they must be good. Can't wait for the announcements!

Heh. Well I hope you'll enjoy the announcements when they come.

Blockchain 2.0 isn't a product, it's just a term for using blockchains to do versatile things. XC's secure private messaging will thus be a Blockchain 2.0 technology.
Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Thanks synechist so it will be something like lavabit but more secure and build on top of XC correct?

Yeah, although technically it's entirely different. Lavabit was email, which is to say centralised servers routing messages to clients, albeit with asymmetric encryption. XC's secure private messaging is decentralised - a Blockchain 2.0 technology - and so it's even more secure, since nobody can order it to turn over its private keys (which is unfortunately what happened to Lavabit, causing them to close).

Activity: 560

If blockchain 2.0 coming very soon wasnt part of the 3 announcements this week, then they must be good. Can't wait for the announcements!

Activity: 364
Jump to: