Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1041. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
time to shake some weak hands...

sell waaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll manipulationnnnnnnnnnnnn

How are there still people who trade crypto who fall for this?  How many times to they have to see it before they learn?

I bet you the next fool with 100+ BTC worth of XC wont set up a wall again.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7027/6786222385_03300402b5_z.jpg

I think this car with the XC logo all over it racing around Watkins Glen would look AWESOME
Activity: 40
Nice one mate.. Looks like (can't remember who pledged it) will be matching the forum donations! What a community!

Next thing you know we will have a car racing around a track with the XC logo on it... community is powerful, and looks like XC has built a nice one.

That gives me a GREAT idea!!  I am a long time regular member of the online service iRacing.com...  Cheesy
I just received an email from a graphic artist who is willing to plaster all my cars (5 that I race regularly) with the XC logo providing I give him a copy of the XC logo and or any other promotional items that would be applicable. (for a fee of coarse)

Any input on this would be appreciated

Go XC!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
these sell walls, eventually these whales are going to lose all their cheap coins when some other whale decides to eat them up. I really hope it happens.

i think so also
Activity: 182
IMPORTANT! COINPAYMENTS IS ACCEPTING VOTES!

We need this site for the xc merch that I'm planing, that will have cool things like mechanical keys with xc logo, tshirts and even more importantly tor stick.

Link to vote?

I know that I forgot something: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

vote
go
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Can somebody please explain to me what REV2 is?

the next wallet version which will enhance the anon functionality of the wallet. It will come with major PR related project overhauls concerning XC, and will be a big step towards XC's more advanced features.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Can somebody please explain to me what REV2 is?
Activity: 214
these sell walls, eventually these whales are going to lose all their cheap coins when some other whale decides to eat them up. I really hope it happens.

Best way to burn them is simply to HOLD. They will have to buy higher (they usually initiate the first dump), so finally they work for us!
Actually the risk to be hit by another whales seems to be important (DC investment groups,NFL players...), we all remember the 70k walls yesteday night (around 150, he simply lost about 20.8k$ (at current price) in 24 hours if he hasn't rebought higher).

I am pretty sure their attempt to push the price down are EV-.
Activity: 462
ATC let me say I cant wait for REV2

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
just sent 20 xc to XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx,

not much but thats what i can do.

Thank you! Received.

140.96 XC and counting...
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Thank you! Received.
Activity: 980
Trivia time... What is the National Summer sport of Canada?

25 XC for the winner.

Canoeing?
Activity: 882

Activity: 47
lacrosse or smoking crack with the mayor Ford

We have a winner! 5 more XC for the Rob Ford joke. PM your address.

PR donations, XC giveaways, this thread just gets better and better.

LOL @ Rob Ford.... damn I thought I was perhaps a lone Canadian here... anyone Ontario in the house?  Niagara represent ?

I'm not Canadian, i'm not American. I identify myself as a human being, same as anyone else. I don't define myself based on arbitrary false borders that only exist but on paper and cannot be seen from space. BTW, if you didn't realize... 'Nationalism' is a geographical coincidence, not a personal accomplishment. Here is to hoping Bitcoin and XC can smash the monopoly the state has had on currency throughout most of human history.
Activity: 980
I have over 550 xc how doI go about staking. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Need to encrypt the wallet with a password if you have not done that already.  Do not loose the password or you will not be able to get to your coins

Restart wallet, then unlock wallet with the password

Give it at least 8 hours to start the staking process -  This is highly variable and can take up to 30 days.

Enjoy  Grin

Make the password tight.  Tongue

Doh....Got me fair and square lol
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Nice show, put 50btc sell order to scare sheeps, and then buy order 25btc at lower price to fill up, repeat as long as another whale come in.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
A new base around 200k to consolidate some more would be just fine with me.
Activity: 196
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

How are there still people who trade crypto who fall for this?  How many times to they have to see it before they learn?
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

stalemate !
Jump to: