Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1042. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
time to shake some weak hands...

sell waaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll manipulationnnnnnnnnnnnn
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
time to shake some weak hands...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
IMPORTANT! COINPAYMENTS IS ACCEPTING VOTES!

We need this site for the xc merch that I'm planing, that will have cool things like mechanical keys with xc logo, tshirts and even more importantly tor stick.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Voted!

Donated  XC   31.00000000   to  XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx

Received. Thanks!
The massive buys coincide with the fund managers we spoke to stating they are recommending XC. This week should be interesting.

oh Im holding tight!

That ford pic was pure gold, it's the XC magic.
Activity: 214
The massive buys coincide with the fund managers we spoke to stating they are recommending XC. This week should be interesting.
Thanks for the information Smiley
Do you plan to participate another conference or event soon?
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
I found this on Reddit, I guess it is relevant to XC:

This is a great post and so true.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I found this on Reddit, I guess it is relevant to XC:

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
lacrosse or smoking crack with the mayor Ford

We have a winner! 5 more XC for the Rob Ford joke. PM your address.

PR donations, XC giveaways, this thread just gets better and better.

LOL @ Rob Ford.... damn I thought I was perhaps a lone Canadian here... anyone Ontario in the house?  Niagara represent ?

I'm not Canadian,
but when I am,
I smoke crack with Mr. Mayor.
Activity: 126

I never minded w8ing. You could just tell there was some serious work backstage, and now it is the time to tell the world. I am only sad I could't accumulate more.

Me thinks you will not be forgotten and your efforts will be rewarded!
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
HIGHWAY TO 300K (may be today or tomorow) , on 7th july may be 500k up to 1000K (close to drk price >>>XC has better features .

EVEN WHALES WILL NOT SELL BEFORE 7TH JULY = so its not pump &dump this time = ITS LIFT OFF >>> DIRECTION SKY

Don't forget to vote here :

NEWS :  XC ADDED TO https://hitbtc.com/vote

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT! COINPAYMENTS IS ACCEPTING VOTES!

We need this site for the xc merch that I'm planing, that will have cool things like mechanical keys with xc logo, tshirts and even more importantly tor stick.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Voted!

Donated  XC   31.00000000   to  XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Holy ballz...

I just withdrew from Mintpal and it showed up in my wallet like freaky fast...

It was almost instantaneous.

Awesome. Just awesome.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
peanut butter correction time

During these hours, price gets not just corrected but dumped as well... looking at the healthy lower volume at mintpal now though makes me think the dumped we so the last hour might be the last one! I really think this 200k is gonna be our support for half a day at least... then higher low, again.

As long as we are not stuck between 110 sat and 130 sat for 7 weeks again. I am ok with that.  That line was lonnnng and boring Wink

I never minded w8ing. You could just tell there was some serious work backstage, and now it is the time to tell the world. I am only sad I could't accumulate more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

During these hours, price gets not just corrected but dumped as well... looking at the healthy lower volume at mintpal now though makes me think the dumped we so the last hour might be the last one! I really think this 200k is gonna be our support for half a day at least... then higher low, again.

As long as we are not stuck between 110 sat and 130 sat for 7 weeks again. I am ok with that.  That line was lonnnng and boring Wink

During these hours, price gets not just corrected but dumped as well... looking at the healthy lower volume at mintpal now though makes me think the dump we experienced @22k might be the last one for tonight! I really think this 200k is gonna be our support for half a day at least... then higher low, again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
These donations are gonna smash the price through the ceiling. Our PR is gonna be HUGE.

- buy XC

- have some money left over to donate to XC

- watch the donation make your trade go to the moon

XC: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx
BTC: 1HCCyPaEdoiPgJuUSXEZgYuQRVQeeNNShZ
Jump to: