Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1040. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have a question, the first post is released on May 29, Poloniex began trading XC May 21, why?
 Huh

This is not the original thread. The original thread was locked due to spam and fud overload

thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I have a question, the first post is released on May 29, Poloniex began trading XC May 21, why?
 Huh

This is not the original thread. The original thread was locked due to spam and fud overload
Activity: 182
 Huh
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
.15 BTC sent for xc promotion to 16WffZKRbnCKSBGXaVpra4dqT72pf3TT3V

Thanks its great to see so many ppl donating and helping out on here.
Activity: 154
I can mine XC again! Many thanks to the pool and the team!
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
I see we have some car enthusiasts in here!
Thank you for your donation and support!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
.15 BTC sent for xc promotion to 16WffZKRbnCKSBGXaVpra4dqT72pf3TT3V
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I think it's a waste of advertising dollars.  It's probably like $50k for very little exposure to an inappropriate audience.  For $500 we got an article to hundreds of media outlets that have an audience that would actually be interested in investing in a revolutionary new industry (crypto).  Just my .02 XC. 2 XC is worth too much now.  Tongue

No advertising dollars required....  every little bit of exposure helps Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Just my .02 XC. 2 XC is worth too much now.  Tongue

You cheap bastard! JK Tongue
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Can somebody please explain to me what REV2 is?

the next wallet version which will enhance the anon functionality of the wallet. It will come with major PR related project overhauls concerning XC, and will be a big step towards XC's more advanced features.
So it will make the price of XC go boom?

Combined with mass XC exposure thanx to PR publicity, yeah! XC was pumped to 450k when most thought it was ur regular P&D, so imagine now.
Activity: 644

I think this car with the XC logo all over it racing around Watkins Glen would look AWESOME

Haha that'd be fuckin badass.

Or perhaps one of these?

OR

I think it's a waste of advertising dollars.  It's probably like $50k for very little exposure to an inappropriate audience.  For $500 we got an article to hundreds of media outlets that have an audience that would actually be interested in investing in a revolutionary new industry (crypto).  Just my .02 XC. 2 XC is worth too much now.  Tongue
Activity: 714
Can somebody please explain to me what REV2 is?

the next wallet version which will enhance the anon functionality of the wallet. It will come with major PR related project overhauls concerning XC, and will be a big step towards XC's more advanced features.
So it will make the price of XC go boom?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
The massive buys coincide with the fund managers we spoke to stating they are recommending XC. This week should be interesting.
Fund managers?
Please vote for XC on both of these sites if you haven't!

XC ADDED TO https://hitbtc.com/vote

XC holders don't forget to vote for XC .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT! COINPAYMENTS IS ACCEPTING VOTES!

We need this site for the xc merch that I'm planing, that will have cool things like mechanical keys with xc logo, tshirts and even more importantly tor stick.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I think this car with the XC logo all over it racing around Watkins Glen would look AWESOME

Haha that'd be fuckin badass.
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"

Certainly!
Jump to: