Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1065. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Heard through the grapevine a couple NFL players are on the XC rocket Shocked

I can confirm this rumour. Two professional NFL players are XC investors.

We'll release more information on this once their ability to speak on behalf of XC has been clarified.

Holy shit... this could be huge publicity for XC!

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Oh and don't forget... the (beta) pool is back up: http://www.hashevolved.com
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I can confirm this rumour. Two professional NFL players are XC investors.

We'll release more information on this once their ability to speak on behalf of XC has been clarified.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Way to go XC!  XC is currently the top daily performing coin on: http://cryptocoinstats.com/
Activity: 826
I am so glad that the hype cooled off, I will never make the same mistake again. On the 7th I will be in XC. It happened while I was busy accumilating.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I'm hedged with 4 different coins right now, XC is one of them, is todays growth just a temporary pump?

Everyone needs to understand something about financial markets.  It doesn't matter how profitable a company is, it's stock will never go up in a straight line.  There will always be profit taking from traders after significant moves.  Crypto is no different and therefore XC is no different.  Will there be pullbacks from here?  Possibly.  The higher it goes in one move the higher the probability there will be a pullback. It's just human nature and the psychological factors that impact financial markets, all of them.

But XC's overall trend is up, and has been for a couple weeks now.

Over the long-term, the fundamentals will win.  But, over the short-term many different factors are at play. Yes, the trend has been up, but my point is that not every move has something to do with the fundamentals of the asset.

Derail/

& crypto's in general because of their low volume exhibit high volatility.  XC has had relatively low volatility the past month, for a crypto, mostly because it's been caught in a trading range. but we can't expect that lower volatility to continue on a move up.

Allez les XC!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm hedged with 4 different coins right now, XC is one of them, is todays growth just a temporary pump?

Everyone needs to understand something about financial markets.  It doesn't matter how profitable a company is, it's stock will never go up in a straight line.  There will always be profit taking from traders after significant moves.  Crypto is no different and therefore XC is no different.  Will there be pullbacks from here?  Possibly.  The higher it goes in one move the higher the probability there will be a pullback. It's just human nature and the psychological factors that impact financial markets, all of them.

Over the long-term, the fundamentals will win.  But, over the short-term many different factors are at play. Yes, the trend has been up, but my point is that not every move has something to do with the fundamentals of the asset.

Derail/

Back to XC!

Everyone needs to understand something about financial markets.  It doesn't matter how profitable a company is, it's stock will never go up in a straight line.  There will always be profit taking from traders after significant moves.  Crypto is no different and therefore XC is no different.  Will there be pullbacks from here?  Possibly.  The higher it goes in one move the higher the probability there will be a pullback. It's just human nature and the psychological factors that impact financial markets, all of them.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Everyone needs to understand something about financial markets.  It doesn't matter how profitable a company is, it's stock will never go up in a straight line.  There will always be profit taking from traders after significant moves.  Crypto is no different and therefore XC is no different.  Will there be pullbacks from here?  Possibly.  The higher it goes in one move the higher the probability there will be a pullback. It's just human nature and the psychological factors that impact financial markets, all of them. Keep in mind there are many different types of players and not all of them care about the long-term fundamentals.  There are liquidity providers that play the spread, swing/day traders that play the charts and fundamental holders, or long-term investors.  They all have different strategies and affect the market in different ways.

REV2 releases in 5 days... will be a game changer in terms of anon technology.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
This is a great day to be a XC holder.  There is no other coins out there with this much professionalism and potential!

You are right. I am here since the first week and ever since i held on to my XC because i knew it will be the best out there. My guess this day will be a followed by even better days. I am imagining some venture capitalists browsing Yahoo Finance right now and thinking 'now what is this thing they call XC?'

Brace yourself for a true bull run towards the moon, hold on to your coins and stand fast.
A lot of us have waited patiently for this day. This is just the beginning of something massive! We endured the lies, FUD now the dust has started to settle and the cream is raising to the top.
Happy camper here.

legendary
Activity: 1764
i think XC need to be added to something like www.moolah.io to be useful
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
A lot of us have waited patiently for this day. This is just the beginning of something massive! We endured the lies, FUD now the dust has started to settle and the cream is raising to the top.
Happy camper here.

wot?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
Happy camper here.
Activity: 309
Remove your sell orders if any, this is going to the moon  Grin
Jump to: