Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1077. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Are the XC devs looking to integrate a payment platform into XC thats comparable to VRC's veribit? Since that would be a great step forward in real life use for XC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Perl++ you're just not correct; REV2 is multi path, decentralized, and IS anonymous, people have understood that since the whitepaper for REV2 was released, which is why XC is the cutting edge of anonymity.

You'd be surprised but most OTHER coins only use CoinJoin which is open source technology that is as easy to implement as tying your shoes. CoinJoin has been proven to not work.

XC developer ATCsecure chose to CUSTOM write every ounce of XC's CUSTOM code, which is well above and beyond any other developer, hands down.

REV2 and then Blockchain 2.0 and Web 3.0 are going to warp your mind if you haven't already looked into it; that is where XC is going. In the meantime we will, on 7.7.2014, be the number 1 anonymity solution.

Investors know it, they're just looking for 100% affirmation of launch, which they have in the form of a road map from the developer; the very one who ALWAYS delivers on time, no questions asked.

This period is an ongoing shakedown and buying now is a solid approach to becoming involved with the leading development in cryptocurrency.

XC is going to knock the socks off of anyone who blinks for even a second. My prediction is easily over $16 per XC, my immediate guarantee is $8 a coin in upcoming weeks.

The dawn of a TRUE decentralized world based on p2p protocol is upon us, XC is our prophet.

You forgot to mention that xnodes will be trustless with REV2 Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Perl++ you're just not correct; REV2 is multi path, decentralized, and IS anonymous, people have understood that since the whitepaper for REV2 was released, which is why XC is the cutting edge of anonymity.

You'd be surprised but most OTHER coins only use CoinJoin which is open source technology that is as easy to implement as tying your shoes. CoinJoin has been proven to not work.

XC developer ATCsecure chose to CUSTOM write every ounce of XC's CUSTOM code, which is well above and beyond any other developer, hands down.

REV2 and then Blockchain 2.0 and Web 3.0 are going to warp your mind if you haven't already looked into it; that is where XC is going. In the meantime we will, on 7.7.2014, be the number 1 anonymity solution.

Investors know it, they're just looking for 100% affirmation of launch, which they have in the form of a road map from the developer; the very one who ALWAYS delivers on time, no questions asked.

This period is an ongoing shakedown and buying now is a solid approach to becoming involved with the leading development in cryptocurrency.

XC is going to knock the socks off of anyone who blinks for even a second. My prediction is easily over $16 per XC, my immediate guarantee is $8 a coin in upcoming weeks.

The dawn of a TRUE decentralized world based on p2p protocol is upon us, XC is our prophet.
Activity: 70
XC rough promo video. A new, way better Video is on the way.

over 300 views in 6 hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4AbIQXnB4c
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If I boot Linux in TOR environment on a random pc @ a coffeeshop and send my XCurrency threw multi-path technology (and never use this wallet again) to a adres that is created on a booted linux in TOR environment @ a random pc, it would be a very hard case to crack. Only way for authorities to regulate and control crypto is the fiat gateway and this is where they will put there time and resources for the moment.
Hi Perl++, I agree with you about there's no 100% anon in this world, since everything action could be logged by trans network.
But the spirit of science is to solve mission impossible in order to exceed limitations. I think Satoshi, Dan, Evan and all crypto guys are just trying to give people fredom of finance.
A secure crypto money must be on the basis of a secure network communication, since NSA is keeping watch over the internet. Heard snowdon always uses EM with outside? So EM is a effective way to protect your privacy.
Dan's networking background gives me confidence on XC's future.

yes you are right  Wink it was just for show the method Cheesy

But what is "EM" & "snowdon" here ?  Cool

Thanks.

EM = Encrypted Messaging.
Snowdon = Edward Snowden

Oh ok.

Thanks  Cool
XC
Hi Perl++, I agree with you about there's no 100% anon in this world, since everything action could be logged by trans network.
But the spirit of science is to solve mission impossible in order to exceed limitations. I think Satoshi, Dan, Evan and all crypto guys are just trying to give people fredom of finance.
A secure crypto money must be on the basis of a secure network communication, since NSA is keeping watch over the internet. Heard snowdon always uses EM with outside? So EM is a effective way to protect your privacy.

yes you are right  Wink it was just for show the method Cheesy

But what is "EM" & "snowdon" here ?  Cool

Thanks.
EM = encrypted message
Sorry, snowden LOL typo.
http://www.livecdnews.com/2014/05/17/snowden-used-the-linux-distro-designed-for-internet-anonymity-slashdot/

I don't know if the XC stick is from snowden's idea Smiley but it's cool.

yes you are right  Wink it was just for show the method Cheesy

But what is "EM" & "snowdon" here ?  Cool

Thanks.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Any word on the pool??? I want to mine damnit!! MINEMINE MINEMINE MINEMINE MINE MINE MINE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI#t=30

http://www.kryptkoinpool.com/ <3 working as intended, perfect backup to xc multi.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Any word on the pool??? I want to mine damnit!! MINEMINE MINEMINE MINEMINE MINE MINE MINE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI#t=30
XC
I look at you with suspicion because you ddos The forum. Will read your link. Thanks

Hey man i'm sorry about that but now the problem is solved.

Xx Wink all fine! Everybody deserves 2nd change. Just behave Cheesy

Thanks. Good thinking   Smiley

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
I dont' hate you because you support DRK, That is the least of my concerns. DDOS= no excuse for that. Would you please explain your true identity to us. You are all over the BTC forums changing your sig with different coins you support. This is not an attack against you, but could you please enlighten us to your true intentions. Being on the square AF&AM.

I don't agree with your approach Perl, but that acoustic attack link is pretty interesting stuff.  

With this style attack, is this only possible with the wallet open and sending a transaction?

hey sorry guys i was trying to bring the peace with a stupid ddos, now i don't want to talk about it again and again.

I'm here because i want to know what the people think about this method and because i want to speak... guys i'm cool.

Water on the bridge. Lets move on , and make profit for all
Its a done deal., but we have about 5 years to make our changes before it over takes everything.
I dont' hate you because you support DRK, That is the least of my concerns. DDOS= no excuse for that. Would you please explain your true identity to us. You are all over the BTC forums changing your sig with different coins you support. This is not an attack against you, but could you please enlighten us to your true intentions. Being on the square AF&AM.

I don't agree with your approach Perl, but that acoustic attack link is pretty interesting stuff.  

With this style attack, is this only possible with the wallet open and sending a transaction?

hey sorry guys i was trying to bring the peace with a stupid ddos, now i don't want to talk about it again and again.

I'm here because i want to know what the people think about this method and because i want to speak... guys i'm cool.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
On a similiar note if quantum computers are introduced on commercial scale, we have big things to worry about then cryptocurrencies.
I look at you with suspicion because you ddos The forum. Will read your link. Thanks

Thanks. Good thinking   Smiley
Activity: 158
So NO proof given! Please don't tell us our method is less then advertised without any thing else then your word

Lool, poor newbie in science.

Even when this method will be patched, the science already prove that is impossible to be 100% anonymous, so stop be arrogant -_-

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~tromer/acoustic/

Eat that arrogant chinass.

ps: really you hate me just because it's written "darkcoin" in my signature? pretty stupid....

Jump to: