Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1076. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Stop worrying about the price, this is just few silly people dumping Wink

Remember that most traders have very limited resources and if they see a quick potential gain in other coin they dump what they hold. The train for this coin is likely not leaving for another week and in this time you can make some profit elsewhere.

My advice - use this occasion to get in cheaper  Tongue

There is no dumping, only market manipulation...to keep the accumulation level stable on a long period

Take a look at DRK accumulation period...and guess where will go all those BTC getting out of DRK... Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Stop worrying about the price, this is just few silly people dumping Wink

Remember that most traders have very limited resources and if they see a quick potential gain in other coin they dump what they hold. The train for this coin is likely not leaving for another week and in this time you can make some profit elsewhere.

My advice - use this occasion to get in cheaper  Tongue
Activity: 420
Its been 10+ days and i have yet to receive anything from my xnodes  Undecided
how much XC do you use for your xnode?

i have 556 on one computer and 1145 on another computer. both have the reservedbalance set to 550

is there a full updated, current guide on how to set up Xnodes? ive been getting scattered info throughout this thread
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Wow xc taking a real beating. Quite surprised how low it dropped. Likely many panic sellers.

Man....if people panic sell XC, what do they do with ALL the other alt coins out there?  XC has a solid dev team, that has provided solid results.

Fuck chasing these other smoke & mirror coins.
don't worry XC will win in the end.
Activity: 252
Wow xc taking a real beating. Quite surprised how low it dropped. Likely many panic sellers.

Man....if people panic sell XC, what do they do with ALL the other alt coins out there?  XC has a solid dev team, that has provided solid results.

Fuck chasing these other smoke & mirror coins.
I personally don't get why there are panic sellers with XC ( XC won't crash because it is so undervalued) , the price is way too low anyways, the price should be 0.005 at the very least, so no reason to sell for me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Activity: 252
all these news incoming and volume are very low, whats going on? The price is cheap but few people are buying, I read many has been burnt with the last dump, and now are pretty scared to invest again in XC. It could be this the problem?

Just picked up another 0.5 BTC at these prices... WOOT!

I hope to pick up some more today as well. 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
^ Be greedy when others are fearful
Activity: 158
all these news incoming and volume are very low, whats going on? The price is cheap but few people are buying, I read many has been burnt with the last dump, and now are pretty scared to invest again in XC. It could be this the problem?

Just picked up another 0.5 BTC at these prices... WOOT!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 126
XC
There should be a segment of XC team that is dedicated solely towards working with payment processors to get XC accepted as form of payment.  
indeed.

Phase 2.

After Rev 3 it's gonna get crazy.

calm, we'll have Rev4, 5, 6 .... as well
just like microsoft, maybe we are at windows 3.1 stage atm.
It'll be huge when we come to windows 8.1 LOL
There should be a segment of XC team that is dedicated solely towards working with payment processors to get XC accepted as form of payment.  
indeed.

Phase 2.

Do you have skype or twitter? It would be very interesting to talk to you in person. DM
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
indeed.

Phase 2.

how much XC do you use for your xnode?
Activity: 420
indeed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Guys, read through perl's posts on other threads, he is a very unpleasant person who i would suggest you waste no time on..

often his posts are related to things many may find pretty offensive..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Perl++ you're just not correct; REV2 is multi path, decentralized, and IS anonymous, people have understood that since the whitepaper for REV2 was released, which is why XC is the cutting edge of anonymity.

You'd be surprised but most OTHER coins only use CoinJoin which is open source technology that is as easy to implement as tying your shoes. CoinJoin has been proven to not work.

XC developer ATCsecure chose to CUSTOM write every ounce of XC's CUSTOM code, which is well above and beyond any other developer, hands down.

REV2 and then Blockchain 2.0 and Web 3.0 are going to warp your mind if you haven't already looked into it; that is where XC is going. In the meantime we will, on 7.7.2014, be the number 1 anonymity solution.

Investors know it, they're just looking for 100% affirmation of launch, which they have in the form of a road map from the developer; the very one who ALWAYS delivers on time, no questions asked.

This period is an ongoing shakedown and buying now is a solid approach to becoming involved with the leading development in cryptocurrency.

XC is going to knock the socks off of anyone who blinks for even a second. My prediction is easily over $16 per XC, my immediate guarantee is $8 a coin in upcoming weeks.

The dawn of a TRUE decentralized world based on p2p protocol is upon us, XC is our prophet.

I think you forgot to read the article i've posted (i don't see where i'm wrong exactly)

No one coins will be 100% anonymous, but yes XC will be a good coin who will offer a good anonymity Wink (maybe better than all the others altcoins, i can't tell you, even if yes i think that XC coin will be one of the best anon coins)
Jump to: