Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1078. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So NO proof given! Please don't tell us our method is less then advertised without any thing else then your word

Lool, poor newbie in science.

Even when this method will be patched, the science already prove that is impossible to be 100% anonymous, so stop be arrogant -_-

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~tromer/acoustic/

Eat that arrogant chinass.

ps: really you hate me just because it's written "darkcoin" in my signature? pretty stupid....

I look at you with suspicion because you ddos The forum not because your sig. Dont try to start with that. Will read your link. Thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So NO proof given! Please don't tell us our method is less then advertised without any thing else then your word

Even when this method will be patched, the science already prove that is impossible to be 100% anonymous, so stop be arrogant -_-

To think any group of people are going to outwit the NSA is not realistic. If the NSA can't do it by technological means, there is always waterboarding and murdering of family members.

Yes and i hate the person who think that because i don't give a proof then i'm liar -_-

also i'm hated just because it's written "darkcoin" in my signature... boys stop that i'm not here to fud.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

To think any group of people are going to outwit the NSA is not realistic. If the NSA can't do it by technological means, there is always waterboarding and murdering of family members.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
It amazes me to no end that people are investing in scam coins to no end, when the real deal is looking them in the eye (XC). It seems most people are chasing a dream to the slaughterhouse, with little regard to the fact that XC is miles ahead of 99.9% of the other coins. I SMH every time I see the value of XC on mintpal. Its almost comical.

I agree, the current price is way too low, its so low that you could almost call it offensive. The XC dev got a lot of things done that have never been done before in crypto, and here we are with a coin with a tiny 8 million $ marketcap. But don't be fooled, just because the price and the volume are low, doesn't mean that XC is out of the spotlight. XC will have its time (very soon) because the XC dev team keeps working and working on the most innovative stuff in crypto. Because of that I have decided a while ago that my main priority is to accumilate XC and not BTC. And it has worked out pretty well, I now have a small stash of XC (3.3k) Lets hope that the supression ends on july the 7th, because the current price is just outrageous!

Can we plz keep it low? PRweb promo is scheduled for the coming days, and 7/7 is release day for rev2. Can we PLZ NOT spread the word till PRWEB? There are people like me trying REALLY hard to get their hands on yummy XC, and multipool is down!!! When price rises, we will NOT be able to mine efficiently! Cry

No problem at all lol, I came from 465 XC so I am satisfied with my 3300. I am pretty much done accumilating XC. But hey, there is nothing bad about having even more XC. Good luck with making even more XC, I heard you already owned a shitton lol.
It amazes me to no end that people are investing in scam coins to no end, when the real deal is looking them in the eye (XC). It seems most people are chasing a dream to the slaughterhouse, with little regard to the fact that XC is miles ahead of 99.9% of the other coins. I SMH every time I see the value of XC on mintpal. Its almost comical.

I agree, the current price is way too low, its so low that you could almost call it offensive. The XC dev got a lot of things done that have never been done before in crypto, and here we are with a coin with a tiny 8 million $ marketcap. But don't be fooled just because the price and the volume are low doesn't mean that XC is out of the spotlight. XC will have its time (very soon) because the dev team keeps working and working on the most innovative stuff in crypto. Because of that I have decided a while ago that my main priority is to accumilate XC and not BTC. And it has worked out pretty well, I now have a small stash of XC (3.3k) Lets hope that the supression ends on july the 7th, because the current price is just outrageous!
Is it supression? I thought the same, but now I am starting to think most people are sheep. Not saying I am better than anybody else, but to not see the unreal profit that is to be made off of XC is asinine.

ps: really you hate me just because it's written "darkcoin" in my signature? pretty stupid....
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

I agree, the current price is way too low, its so low that you could almost call it offensive. The XC dev got a lot of things done that have never been done before in crypto, and here we are with a coin with a tiny 8 million $ marketcap. But don't be fooled, just because the price and the volume are low, doesn't mean that XC is out of the spotlight. XC will have its time (very soon) because the XC dev team keeps working and working on the most innovative stuff in crypto. Because of that I have decided a while ago that my main priority is to accumilate XC and not BTC. And it has worked out pretty well, I now have a small stash of XC (3.3k) Lets hope that the supression ends on july the 7th, because the current price is just outrageous!

Can we plz keep it low? PRweb promo is scheduled for the coming days, and 7/7 is release day for rev2. Can we PLZ NOT spread the word till PRWEB? There are people like me trying REALLY hard to get their hands on yummy XC, and multipool is down!!! When price rises, we will NOT be able to mine efficiently! Cry

What? i'm not here to fud.... all the coin are vulnerable at this attack so i'm not here to fud, i already speaking about that on the crypt thread  Lips sealed

I read you but i see nothing who can kill the attack that can be used by the NSA for track the transactions about all the anon coins.

ps: also i'm just asking it quickly, i will talk too much about that, i'm just asking if you have another plan.

Do you have links where this "attack by nsa" is discussed and future explained?

It's science man.

I will try to find a link but i know they already tried this method with successful but i don't know if it's a good idea to talk about it.

Activity: 826

What? i'm not here to fud.... all the coin are vulnerable at this attack so i'm not here to fud, i already speaking about that on the crypt thread  Lips sealed

I read you but i see nothing who can kill the attack that can be used by the NSA for track the transactions about all the anon coins.

ps: also i'm just asking it quickly, i will talk too much about that, i'm just asking if you have another plan.

It's science man.

I will try to find a link but i know they already tried this method with successful but i don't know if it's a good idea to talk about it.
Activity: 22
Quality does not sell, sex does!

@mr_random, how you will be securised against the NSA?

At the moment you can't do this except if you are using custom hardware / keyboard and OS (both)

Why are you asking this? You are not interested in XC and made that clear. You whent to crypt and that is fine. Please if you want answers to your questions do your own research!

ps: also i'm just asking it quickly, i will not talk too much about that, i'm just asking if you have another plan (for protect the hardware ect,ect)

At the moment you can't do this except if you are using custom hardware / keyboard and OS (both)

Why are you asking this? You are not interested in XC and made that clear. You whent to crypt and that is fine. Please if you want answers to your questions do your own research! Start by clicking those PDF's

At the moment you can't do this except if you are using custom hardware (and unknown ) / keyboard and OS (both)
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
XC  - CRYPTOCURRENCY ON STEROIDS !
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
if bitcoin follows it's cycle and rises soon, the trade volume of alt coins will increase dramatically. let's see if the cycle repeats Smiley

I hope you're right, the timing would be perfect.
Jump to: