Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1074. (Read 1484203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Synch, has this been distributed via a paid for press release service?

If not I would like to pledge $500 in BTC for a paid press release that gets delivered to premium financial sites like Wall Street Journal, yahoo finance etc. I know a service that will hit a ton of top sites and get lots of indexing on search engines like google and yahoo.

In the press release we can also embed images and file attachments like pdfs and even a video if we want. We can also link to the a news section of the XC site so people can keep informed (lots of people won't know about bitcointalk).

We haven't got to rush this and can spend time preparing it carefully.

I will cover the cost of the release and send you the BTC in advance. In terms of constructing the release and the content I will leave that to you and the rest of the XC team. I am impressed with how you put everything across. We may need to "dumb it down" slightly though, so it doesn't go too far over everyone's heads. My only input is that in the article we make a small comparison at some point to Bitcoin (something a lot of people know) and highlight the strength of proof of stake, XC anonymity etc. Comparing to things the public know already will be a fruitful approach.

I will discuss the company I would like us to use and anything else over PM.

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Just to let you know that Mr_Random's very generous donation for a press release is going toward a paid campaign by PRWeb this week.

If you'd like to increase its impact, feel free to donate BTC to 15wMLApFR6Xyxn5QtvHtMy9GSWuTY231oU.

Here's to making XC a household name,

Arlyn

I was just about to ask what the plan was for mr. randoms donation, good to see we're about to turn up the heat and get the word out.

I'll donate $100 more, logging into coinbase now.

Lets get the party started.

Received. Thank you!

The $500 has been sent just now. I notified Arlyn just a minute ago via email.

The PR service we are using will be aimed specifically at the financial sector.

I am not expecting an immediate big pump off this. My goal is to increase the exposure of XC beyond the tiny niche of the alternative crypto currency community. The benefits of broader XC exposure will be gradual and sustained. And I believe financially oriented individuals will be receptive towards a promising BTC alternative which is still very cheap.

As for the tiny price fall... markets can be irrational. I truly believe this coin will reach the current NXT market cap in the next 6 months. It's simply too good not to and has too much going for it both in terms of technical development and the XC team.

I will donate $500 for PR release for the next major Revision update (after REV2).

Fantastic. PM me. We can work on a suitable date.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
There should be a segment of XC team that is dedicated solely towards working with payment processors to get XC accepted as form of payment.  
indeed.

Phase 2.

After Rev 3 it's gonna get crazy.

Do you have skype or twitter? It would be very interesting to talk to you in person. DM

Yup: https://twitter.com/arlynculwick
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Alarm going off AGAIN this time hitting under 120K. My sign to buy.... to bad I only have .5BCT right now :/
it's reaching 120k or less at least two times per week...

Seems that way. Every time I buy more it seems to go up, then to come back down a few days later, its like a cycle. What worries me is am I getting too deep into this coin. Not that I doubt it, but the market is so dang funny. You see other coins with all the issues, go up and up, this one is one of those who does not seem to ever have any real issues, just bounces in a tight range.

Guys, DRK fluctuated from 120k-160k sats for nearly 2 months before it broke 1m...

Wink shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh...
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Alarm going off AGAIN this time hitting under 120K. My sign to buy.... to bad I only have .5BCT right now :/

Seems that way. Every time I buy more it seems to go up, then to come back down a few days later, its like a cycle. What worries me is am I getting too deep into this coin. Not that I doubt it, but the market is so dang funny. You see other coins with all the issues, go up and up, this one is one of those who does not seem to ever have any real issues, just bounces in a tight range.

Guys, DRK fluctuated from 120k-160k sats for nearly 2 months before it broke 1m...

Wink shhhhhhh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
you gotta love google translate lol
Ктo дaмпит XC?
Кoмy дeлaть нexep?
Cкoлькo paбoты пpoвoдитcя, xopoшaя мoнeтa-нeт, ecть пидap-cы = дaмпepы кaзлы!
Цeнитe чyжoй тpyд, этa мoнeтa зacлyживaeт внимaния и yвaжeния, ни в oднy из нoвыx мoнeт нe влoжeнo cтoлькo cил кaк в XC!!!
Dumpтe гoвнoмoнeты - oднoднeвки!
Cпacибo ecли ycлышaли и пoняли!!!

Who Dumps XC?
To do neher?
How much work is done, good coin, no, there fagot-sy = dampers Kazlu!
Appreciate the work of others, this coin deserves attention and respect, any of the new coins not invested so much in XC!!!
Dumpte govnomonety - phony!
Thank you if you heard and understood!
Activity: 518
WOW, what a great opportunity,  picked up some more XC today...  couldn't resist these low prices.

1 Week today is Rev 2... Shall we have a countdown?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WOW, what a great opportunity,  picked up some more XC today...  couldn't resist these low prices.
Activity: 826

Guys, DRK remained from 120k-160k sats for nearly 2 months before it broke 1m...

Yes, this is an accumulation period... taking into consideration the almost one month stability ~130k +/- price, this is called stable price in a coin offering such potential, and having a maximum 5,5kk Coins...

The real price of the coin should be over 0.01 BTC, and stable over that price...

Accumulation period dates back to June 4th / 5th.. I cannot see it not breaking out anytime now personally... Also looks like its turning up again at this point.. Break towards 16/17k this time?
we will see how things will turn out.
Activity: 518

Guys, DRK remained from 120k-160k sats for nearly 2 months before it broke 1m...

Yes, this is an accumulation period... taking into consideration the almost one month stability ~130k +/- price, this is called stable price in a coin offering such potential, and having a maximum 5,5kk Coins...

The real price of the coin should be over 0.01 BTC, and stable over that price...

Accumulation period dates back to June 4th / 5th.. I cannot see it not breaking out anytime now personally... Also looks like its turning up again at this point.. Break towards 16/17k this time?
Activity: 826
Its like someone going to Mcdonalds, then saying.....I food here and it was delicious, but Burger King is waaaay better.
Then another guy standing up and saying, I also liked food here a lot, but Wendys is waaay better.
Then another stands and says I too had delicious food here, but I spent most days at pizza hut and am only here just this one time.
Well, fuck those guys. Big Macs are the best.
Until you have pretty much everyone obviously supporting their own agenda in a very flamboyant manner that fools no one.
Of course it fools no one. Everyone already knows McDonald's is the best.

End of discussion.
How has all that ammonia hydroxide(pink slime) been working out for you?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Its like someone going to Mcdonalds, then saying.....I food here and it was delicious, but Burger King is waaaay better.
Then another guy standing up and saying, I also liked food here a lot, but Wendys is waaay better.
Then another stands and says I too had delicious food here, but I spent most days at pizza hut and am only here just this one time.
Well, fuck those guys. Big Macs are the best.
Until you have pretty much everyone obviously supporting their own agenda in a very flamboyant manner that fools no one.
Of course it fools no one. Everyone already knows McDonald's is the best.

End of discussion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Activity: 28

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Ктo дaмпит XC?
Кoмy дeлaть нexep?
Cкoлькo paбoты пpoвoдитcя, xopoшaя мoнeтa-нeт, ecть пидap-cы = дaмпepы кaзлы!
Цeнитe чyжoй тpyд, этa мoнeтa зacлyживaeт внимaния и yвaжeния, ни в oднy из нoвыx мoнeт нe влoжeнo cтoлькo cил кaк в XC!!!
Dumpтe гoвнoмoнeты - oднoднeвки!
Cпacибo ecли ycлышaли и пoняли!!!

If not I would like to pledge $500 in BTC for a paid press release that gets delivered to premium financial sites like Wall Street Journal, yahoo finance etc. I know a service that will hit a ton of top sites and get lots of indexing on search engines like google and yahoo.

In the press release we can also embed images and file attachments like pdfs and even a video if we want. We can also link to the a news section of the XC site so people can keep informed (lots of people won't know about bitcointalk).

I will cover the cost of the release and send you the BTC in advance. In terms of constructing the release and the content I will leave that to you and the rest of the XC team. I am impressed with how you put everything across. We may need to "dumb it down" slightly though, so it doesn't go too far over everyone's heads. My only input is that in the article we make a small comparison at some point to Bitcoin (something a lot of people know) and highlight the strength of proof of stake, XC anonymity etc. Comparing to things the public know already will be a fruitful approach.

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Just to let you know that Mr_Random's very generous donation for a press release is going toward a paid campaign by PRWeb this week.

If you'd like to increase its impact, feel free to donate BTC to 15wMLApFR6Xyxn5QtvHtMy9GSWuTY231oU.

Arlyn

I was just about to ask what the plan was for mr. randoms donation, good to see we're about to turn up the heat and get the word out.

Received. Thank you!

I am not expecting an immediate big pump off this. My goal is to increase the exposure of XC beyond the tiny niche of the alternative crypto currency community. The benefits of broader XC exposure will be gradual and sustained. And I believe financially oriented individuals will be receptive towards a promising BTC alternative which is still very cheap.

As for the tiny price fall... markets can be irrational. I truly believe this coin will reach the current NXT market cap in the next 6 months. It's simply too good not to and has too much going for it both in terms of technical development and the XC team.

I love you... this coin is going places :>
Activity: 28

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

Received. Thank you!

I will donate $500 for PR release for the next major Revision update (after REV2).
Jump to: