Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1099. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
my stake finally started 3 days ago, it made 2 minting transactions and hasnt had another one since.. what happend, nothing is changed. do I need to be worried about all the stake meat i'm losing? or is this just a hiccup?  

Coins take on average 9 to 15 days to stake, once they have staked, the timer starters over again.   

You can check your coin age easily under "coin control"

Is it better to have 50 (lower) or toward 1000 (higher) coins per address?

Technically it doesn't matter, but also it is not about coins per address, but coins per transactions (coin-blocks)

so you can take 1000XC's and split into 20 separate "50XC" transactions or just keep it as 1 single 1000XC transaction

over-time your payouts would be the same though

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I'm starting to feel like the longer we stay in this range the higher the price will go when we do start moving.  XC is like the opposite of a bubble/scam coin/p&d/insert-random-crapcoin-name  Wink

Price Speculation Topic in my sig people , keep thread clean Smiley

Ah! will do  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
my stake finally started 3 days ago, it made 2 minting transactions and hasnt had another one since.. what happend, nothing is changed. do I need to be worried about all the stake meat i'm losing? or is this just a hiccup?  

Coins take on average 9 to 15 days to stake, once they have staked, the timer starters over again.   

Is it better to have 50 (lower) or toward 1000 (higher) coins per address?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
I'm starting to feel like the longer we stay in this range the higher the price will go when we do start moving.  XC is like the opposite of a bubble/scam coin/p&d/insert-random-crapcoin-name  Wink

Looking at current charts, I I'm starting to think rev 2 will be left fairly unnoticed Cry.
Maybe there will be a small pump and we'll touch 200k sat again, but overall situation doesn't look good with volume this low.
Maybe thread should be renamed to "Xcurrency official"? New name is better than just "XC" or "X11".

lol, coin is TOP5 mintpal volume with virtually no news and not close to 7/7. Just HODL!
Activity: 490

Looking at current charts, I I'm starting to think rev 2 will be left fairly unnoticed Cry.
Maybe there will be a small pump and we'll touch 200k sat again, but overall situation doesn't look good with volume this low.
Maybe thread should be renamed to "Xcurrency official"? New name is better than just "XC" or "X11".
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Price Speculation Topic in my sig people , keep thread clean Smiley
legendary
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
100 btc sell wall at 150k , what does that mean when rev 2 is about to come out in 9 days?

Means the whale will move his wall to buy side and we may see 200
legendary
100 btc sell wall at 150k , what does that mean when rev 2 is about to come out in 9 days?

That someone is manipulating the price down so they can acquire as many coins as possible before the rocket launch.
Activity: 150
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
To further that point: I can see a node, making $100 a day in the future Cool. K I'm done with price speculation. My apologies

I agree with not speculating but pointing out facts or common sense if prohibited me think Wink

If 0,1 of world population (7million) use XC and XCurrency for there daily (digital) transactions the prize will be insane. You would make a lot more then 100 a day. Also 7 million is conservative to the max if you thinking market leader potential. With the way this team is delivering and growth of the community we are in for one very nice ride!

we will see if we are in the nice ride after 07/07. If after 07/07 price will be stable again, so i dont think that we will rise after other good news and i dont know why..
Eventually investors have to recognize what a tremendous value RC has been already, and with more and more advancements rolling out of the XC factory, they will have to face reality that the XC platform is an unstoppable force of technology.

I thank God for the opportunity to be involved with XC and the community.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
we will see if we are in the nice ride after 07/07. If after 07/07 price will be stable again, so i dont think that we will rise after other good news and i dont know why..

Because I look at the platform in 2020 and know it will still be around! Even bitcoin is still smartmoney stage. What will happen if 3 BILLION people start using crypto  Shocked

Short term I'm looking more forward to Rev. 3: XC Official Launch then Rev. 2
Activity: 364
To further that point: I can see a node, making $100 a day in the future Cool. K I'm done with price speculation. My apologies

I agree with not speculating but pointing out facts or common sense if prohibited me think Wink

If 0,1 of world population (7million) use XC and XCurrency for there daily (digital) transactions the prize will be insane. You would make a lot more then 100 a day. Also 7 million is conservative to the max if you thinking market leader potential. With the way this team is delivering and growth of the community we are in for one very nice ride!

I agree with not speculating but pointing out facts or common sense is not prohibited me think Wink

Thats awesome. I talked my father into buying 550 XC from me so he can have a node. LOL I only charged him 1 BTC for them  Shocked

With current coinsupply and rate of 3,33 you can do the math! Running a node in 5 years with the potential that XC and Xcurrency have...  Grin running multiple nodes  Shocked

Sorry normally I don't like the dick in hand speculating but sometimes it is nice

Thats awesome. I talked my father into buying 550 XC from me so he can have a node. LOL I only charged him 1 BTC for them  Shocked

With current coinsupply and rate of 3,33 you can do the math! Running a node in 5 years with the potential that XC and Xcurrency have...  Grin running multiple nodes  Shocked

Sorry normally I don't like the dick in hand speculating but sometimes it is nice
Now just need to port this to run on a Raspberry Pi

Don't know if that will work but can say the alpha version runs smooth and is plug and play! I'm already trying to convince my mother to buy 550 coins and put it on 1. Hell I'm telling that to anyone who listens Cheesy
Now just need to port this to run on a Raspberry Pi

Don't know if that will work but can say the alpha version runs smooth and is plug and play! I'm already trying to convince my mother to buy 550 coins and put it on 1. Hell I'm telling that to anyone who listens Cheesy
Jump to: