Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1138. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
please do not start rumors in this XC thread.  People tend to believe shit and start assuming things and before you know there is a bunch of angry nerds going viral here

His last message was 6 days ago, so it's normal to have people asking, especially considering that he was active almost everyday.

This is not good.  Time to sell all your holdings.. I'm waiting at the bottom, hehe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
please do not start rumors in this XC thread.  People tend to believe shit and start assuming things and before you know there is a bunch of angry nerds going viral here

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
he also has a wife and children...u can bet if XC causes problems with his family life he will forget about XC real quick...so chill out..family comes first, and the progress being made is amazing, no need to stress.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
our dev has gone?!

Yeah, gone to kick ur ass! Stop giving food to FUDers plz! What kind of reply is this? geez.

I guess atc is very busy now, but communication to community is required as well.

It's 11:30pm on the east coast.  Can't a man get some sleep? JFC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
our dev has gone?!

Yeah, gone to kick ur ass! Stop giving food to FUDers plz! What kind of reply is this? geez.

I guess atc is very busy now, but communication to community is required as well.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
our dev has gone?!

XC
Activity: 503
So which is the estimated date of release for the REV 2?

3am EST - you better stay up Wink

are you sure?

Kidding - don't stay up Smiley

you are stupid and chidish!

Lol - If people can't take the time and read through the pages and see that no one has a clue and mentioned many times they deserve it.

That just doesn't make any sense - searching all these pages full of crap for that information.

are you sure?

Kidding - don't stay up Smiley

you are stupid and chidish!

Lol - If people can't take the time and read through the pages and see that no one has a clue and mentioned many times they deserve it.
Activity: 322

lol... don't start crap like that.  You know what will happen if you joke about this and nothing happens....
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

are you sure?

Activity: 503
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I think we need some sort of whitepaper or understandable description about how anon (and maybe other possible features) works, posted in the OP of this thread.
Like VRC, XMR and other coins did.
I tried to promote XC a bit and found out, that people hesitate buying it, because they don't know how it works and can't find that info without reading through all these pages.
To be honest, OP looks not so great and not appealing at all, it needs more info.

Thats part of what makes XC a better coin, others come with fancy whitepapers & claim they will deliver the code 'real soon', with XC it is the other way around.
first a solid tech base that can be extended to keep future development cycles short.

That white paper will come, for now the info is there (buried in the previous 500 pages) and for those that has been following & testing from page 1 there is no doubt.
Im not waiting for the whitepaper, things will get to crowdy in here after that, like the early adaptor feeling to much

What ATC is building isn't just some port of existing code we can get in several coins with just some minor changes.

Exactly my thoughts.

It is also needed to remind you that new concepts were/are to be announced after the conference, and XC is a platform that XCurrency is part of. Its a real, live crypto baby evolving the whole scene. I think its worth hoping that dev and team deliver exactly what's promised, I for once im just thankful XC DOES NOT resemble the majority of all other pump and dump coins.
Activity: 978
I think we need some sort of whitepaper or understandable description about how anon (and maybe other possible features) works, posted in the OP of this thread.
I tried to promote XC a bit and found out, that people hesitate buying it, because they don't know how it works and can't find that info without reading through all these pages.
To be honest, OP looks not so great and not appealing at all, it needs more info.

Thats part of what makes XC a better coin, others come with fancy whitepapers & claim they will deliver the code 'real soon', with XC it is the other way around.
first a solid tech base that can be extended to keep future development cycles short.

That white paper will come, for now the info is there (buried in the previous 500 pages) and for those that has been following & testing from page 1 there is no doubt.
Im not waiting for the whitepaper, things will get to crowdy in here after that, like the early adaptor feeling to much

What ATC is building isn't just some port of existing code we can get in several coins with just some minor changes.

edit: Perfect timing for the WP might be combined with the 'production ready' Rev 2 release
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Documentation is in the works. For now, check out the press release: http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-bitcoininthebeltway.pdf
Sleep tight! Hands above the blanket Wink oant moarn!
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Anyone having issues accessing Mintpal?

Dont worry your not missing anything new there... as with what has gone on for a month now someone buys it up a bit only for someone to sell it right back down.
odd but from here at work, poloniex was inaccessible the same period that mintpal was unavailable......
maybe bittrex did it.
Jump to: