Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1139. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Anyone having issues accessing Mintpal?

Dont worry your not missing anything new there... as with what has gone on for a month now someone buys it up a bit only for someone to sell it right back down.

I think once we get an official ETA on REV 2 and its in the near future we'll go up and stay up.  Just a hunch Smiley

If you like some short term entertainment watch the BTC markets on bitcoinwisdom. Some big players are pooping out chunks of 30+ BTC a trade right now on the US markets.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Dont worry your not missing anything new there... as with what has gone on for a month now someone buys it up a bit only for someone to sell it right back down.

I think once we get an official ETA on REV 2 and its in the near future we'll go up and stay up.  Just a hunch Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think we need some sort of whitepaper or understandable description about how anon (and maybe other possible features) works, posted in the OP of this thread.
Like VRC, XMR and other coins did.
I tried to promote XC a bit and found out, that people hesitate buying it, because they don't know how it works and can't find that info without reading through all these pages.
To be honest, OP looks not so great and not appealing at all, it needs more info.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Looks like its working now..strange.

Yeah it does that sometimes, it can be slow sometimes too but then it magically works.
Looks like its working now..strange.
Activity: 322
Xnode been up nearly 36 hours now - still no transactions coming through. Seriously... is there any more support for this? Feel like I'm working blind.

Well.. we are still in early testing phase.  I don't think there are a lot of anon transactions going around so I won't be surprised if you don't see any actions till we are closer to release.
Activity: 826
Anyways, I decided to move the AMA to Friday just to make it more of a weekly thing.

AMA?

Like a questions and answer session.

Ah okay, thanks for answering.
Anyways, I decided to move the AMA to Friday just to make it more of a weekly thing.

AMA?

Like a questions and answer session.

AMA?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
adcsecure is MIA along with his XC secret code

Adcsecure might be but atcsecure is working.

adcsecure or atcsecure, both are MIA along with his REV2

The only M1A here is me
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Hello you all. I am new to xc but whith all I read I like the innovative things and community spirit!

Lots of new people I see on this forum the last week... anyone else notice this ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Xnode been up nearly 36 hours now - still no transactions coming through. Seriously... is there any more support for this? Feel like I'm working blind.

We'll be unveiling XC's development timeline before long. Stay tuned.

For now, it's worth my mentioning that nothing is behind schedule, and that there are actually some new features on the roadmap. Aside from this, we're pooling our thoughts and getting creative about the website, user guides, the order in which to implement various parts of XC's technology, and of course the connections made at the conference. All is looking very, very cool right now.

Awesome news, thanks for the update.
Activity: 261

MIA-4

Starring Chuck Norris and Dan "The Man" Metcalfe

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

We'll be unveiling XC's development timeline before long. Stay tuned.

For now, it's worth my mentioning that nothing is behind schedule, and that there are actually some new features on the roadmap. Aside from this, we're pooling our thoughts and getting creative about the website, user guides, the order in which to implement various parts of XC's technology, and of course the connections made at the conference. All is looking very, very cool right now.

We'll if you call working on XC while trying to spend more time with the family, MIA then sure. Also, I had a quick comm with him today.

Lol you must be seriously ignorant if you still don't believe that Dan is a legit person. His photo of him at the beltway convention and the one one his linkedin account matched perfectly.
Jump to: