Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1157. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So we're merging with CACHE now? And before anyone says otherwise, it is a merger if they have to share the same codebase to implement PoBc, presumably they will share the same anonymity technology as well? Exactly how much of this tech will be given away as part of the deal?
The mixer? Or the whole multipath paradigm working on TOR? What if PoBc can't be implemented? Will CACHE still get the anonymous tech?

Taken from the CACHE thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7442411

And before anyone says it's none of my business, I remember mining this coin when it was getting battered by a massive private hashrate. It was a community decision to end PoW early, with the dev asking for the community's input. Where would we be now if we had let that hashpower get the majority of the coins? Higher price? Lower price? The only certainty is that we'd all have a much lower percentage of the total number. Well, what will happen if we give away the secret sauce? We all saw that the dev was promising some next level shit where anonymity was concerned. No-one claimed that bounty did they? Did anyone even get close?

In business, you don't give away the one thing that makes your product better than the rest.
I do not think ACT needs to reminded of that, lets wait what he has to say about this deal before jumping to conclusions.
Still curious about the tech

Exactly, lets wait to see what ATC says, so far its Cache coin making a big deal of it and nothing much here... So lets just wait and see...

When ATC is not AFK - which he is at the moment, he is on the thread almost every night so im sure we will hear his take soon enough.

ON a separate point, nice to see some buyers taking it to the sellers as opposed to just being sold to, we have to start doing this..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
The coins are not getting merged, that has been denied already, they will remain separate
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well, what will happen if we give away the secret sauce? We all saw that the dev was promising some next level shit where anonymity was concerned. No-one claimed that bounty did they? Did anyone even get close?

In business, you don't give away the one thing that makes your product better than the rest.

This is my major concern that I hope is answered asap
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
So we're merging with CACHE now? And before anyone says otherwise, it is a merger if they have to share the same codebase to implement PoBc, presumably they will share the same anonymity technology as well? Exactly how much of this tech will be given away as part of the deal?
The mixer? Or the whole multipath paradigm working on TOR? What if PoBc can't be implemented? Will CACHE still get the anonymous tech?

Taken from the CACHE thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7442411

And before anyone says it's none of my business, I remember mining this coin when it was getting battered by a massive private hashrate. It was a community decision to end PoW early, with the dev asking for the community's input. Where would we be now if we had let that hashpower get the majority of the coins? Higher price? Lower price? The only certainty is that we'd all have a much lower percentage of the total number. Well, what will happen if we give away the secret sauce? We all saw that the dev was promising some next level shit where anonymity was concerned. No-one claimed that bounty did they? Did anyone even get close?

we touched 150 twice in the last week, and now we're back to 112k. The hell is going on!?

Progress Smiley check last 5 pages
I'm gonna check, but are you telling that is it like a good thing, this price that go down?

Actually yeah

weak hands sell us our coins back. There was some "leaked" info which many holders interpreted as not so good news and thus there was uncertainty. Soon those very holders bought back even more XC though lol. You can check the pages for yourself. ONLY good news today(PLUS PICS), but price went a bit down. In addition, razor was launched in mintpal today so people needed liquidity to invest there as well

SO EVERYTHING NORMAL IN XC LAND.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
we touched 150 twice in the last week, and now we're back to 112k. The hell is going on!?

I'm gonna check, but are you telling that is it like a good thing, this price that go down?
Activity: 518
Hopefully a whale will just say enough of this nonsense now and slap a 200 BTC wall down at 120k

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 503
Nicks, phone numbers, photo IDs, and SSns are some of the requirements some people have demanded throughout this...  so yeah, better give up oall your personal shit or else!

lol

Its even funnier when you think the team is working on anomitity, yet this guy wants enough information to open a credit card, bank account and get a new drivers license over the internet.

lol Credit card numbers and PINs too
Activity: 994
Nicks, phone numbers, photo IDs, and SSns are some of the requirements some people have demanded throughout this...  so yeah, better give up oall your personal shit or else!

lol

Its even funnier when you think the team is working on anomitity, yet this guy wants enough information to open a credit card, bank account and get a new drivers license over the internet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

put their nicks above them so we can identify them Cheesy

lol
Activity: 826
Activity: 840

put their nicks above them so we can identify them Cheesy

Well for starters, I'm not present at the conf. .
Activity: 503
XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Hurray for this!!! and hurray for change of subject... lol.. I had to go take a nap because everyone here was bitching at eachother it was getting annoying.  

also all you non believers who wanted pics and proof they are there... well here is your pudding.

Fine looking group I must say.. to the moon!

It looks like that guy with the glasses is the same person as with the BC team.

"#TeamBlack met with XC dev @XCplatform had real in depth discussion about anon. and it's place in crypto. #blackcoin "

Just got retweeted by @BlackCoinPool!
The only thing im sry is selling my razor @ 26k and not 32. I could have bought double the XC Sad
XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Hurray for this!!! and hurray for change of subject... lol.. I had to go take a nap because everyone here was bitching at eachother it was getting annoying. 

also all you non believers who wanted pics and proof they are there... well here is your pudding.

Fine looking group I must say.. to the moon!

It looks like that guy with the glasses is the same person as with the BC team.
I have re-entered XC with 2/3 of my bitcoins. I will be buying the remaining part soon enough.
Jump to: