Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1158. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is that dude(with glasses) the same one as from Blackcoin ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Hurray for this!!! and hurray for change of subject... lol.. I had to go take a nap because everyone here was bitching at eachother it was getting annoying. 

also all you non believers who wanted pics and proof they are there... well here is your pudding.

Fine looking group I must say.. to the moon!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

WE SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR 1 MORE DAY OF FUD SO WE COULD BUY BELOW 110K

Still set up some buys for I am sure there are still a few people out there waiting to sell into it.

Like you guys might have noticed, I bought everything until 120k.

Nice one mate, I bought a few more yesterday at a similar price, a very good move.... We need more people like you to start taking out the sell orders, once this starts going up we will get noticed.

And PS nice one as hopefully you will make the day traders have to pay more to get back in Wink

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Still set up some buys for I am sure there are still a few people out there waiting to sell into it.

Nice one mate, I bought a few more yesterday at a similar price, a very good move.... We need more people like you to start taking out the sell orders, once this starts going up we will get noticed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I was wondering who that was..

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I am hoping the pump squad is here now lol... Been comparing our chart to DRK... There are some similarities, especially in terms of the base... DRK seemed to be range locked for about 1 month, then suddenly tripled....

Activity: 826

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Activity: 840
I do apologize for the frustration and confusion. I personally think Arlyn should take the day off but he's working hard on a release.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Activity: 826

I am in love with this coin, I felt horrible when I sold xc. I am going to buy in very shortly from now.
Activity: 126
Let me just say... for our supposedly "professional" marketing team.. They  FUCKING BLOW

Happy birthday to you 2

Worked my birthday the last 2 years could give a fuck less.... our Marketing team is MIA a day where we get this news...

how I see it. Jasinlee was exited about "having a valuation on xc/cache completed by the investment analyst that is @ beltway" and had a slip of the tongue. I hardly call that any news worthy of marketing on a sunday

NICE PIC!
XC
legendary
Activity: 1330
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
if the community won't be asked and this will just happen, why isn't this information released in a professional and complete way?

imho is feels like FUD is now created by the XC team itself, because releasing news only in fragments without an explaination is not the way this information should be shared with the community (investors).

it was released by consultant, not the XC designer. ATC has been silent for 2 days.

He is at the conference what do you expect? lol

oh, our dev is too busy to grab internet.

normally a consultant advises a company and doesn't release unofficial stuff. if this happens at a big company, the "consultant" would be in big trouble right now.
Just wait to see what ATC says, this is his coin.. Until he speaks I am just listening, but considering all he has done, he is patently no idiot.

I think Jasin may have jumped the gun coming on here and announcing anything.
Activity: 462
Let me just say... for our supposedly "professional" marketing team.. They  FUCKING BLOW

Happy birthday to you 2

Worked my birthday the last 2 years could give a fuck less.... our Marketing team is MIA a day where we get this news...
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
if the community won't be asked and this will just happen, why isn't this information released in a professional and complete way?

imho is feels like FUD is now created by the XC team itself, because releasing news only in fragments without an explaination is not the way this information should be shared with the community (investors).

This... why do we do this to ourselves... I thought we got a PR team working on things like this.  

Seriously....

there is no news. Jasinlee is listed in the team PDF as a developer and just gave some answers to community members

there are news - jasinlee - released the info today - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7449336

Happy birthday to you 2
XC

it was released by consultant, not the XC designer. ATC has been silent for 2 days.

He is at the conference what do you expect? lol

oh, our dev is too busy to grab internet.
Jump to: