Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1162. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I really hope that XC prices stay really low for awhile. I don't want to price to go up too soon.

I want to buy more XC and need some time to get some more BTC ready. So please, XC price, stay low for a few more weeks before you rocket to 1,000,000 satoshis. I need more XC.

Anyone else in the same predicament?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I have been saving up quite some btc, I hope XC will wait for me to finish accumilating.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
http://imgur.com/IvEfaHc

Turns out that even overstock ceo liked xc/cache concept, quoted us in his talk and gave me his email to contact him later Smiley

So I found this article about Byrne's speech

"He thinks the only way cryptocurrencies could truly compete with Bitcoin was if they offered a superior technical feature. However, Bitcoin developers could just implement that feature into Bitcoin via a fork. Nevertheless, he did acknowledge the core Bitcoin code contains a lot of “slop,” which he speculated could cause potential logistical problems for Bitcoin in the future."

So Byrne doesn't favor altcoins that much, but he can see that they might be needed in the future.

Bottomline: If this guy quoted XC in his speech and was interested in the concept to the extent of opening a "communication channel" with the team, then I wouldn't start selling my XC, were I you

PS: The article does not feature the whole speech, word to word.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
If i understand correctly, cach and XC will be the first coins to use PoBc function.
Cach and XC will have mass adoption access first.  
What will happen to others coins?

Do you still use typewriters?

Actually I still do! Not kidding! I like the clicking... just something about the "feel" over a keyboard IMO. Like I say the same about printed media.
Activity: 196
Given that its a collaboration and they will both be sharing eachother's features (to some extent), I'd rather see XC still have its main exclusive features that make it unique and special. I see what Jasin is saying, and I think its a step in the right direction, but what investors don't want to see is an XC clone in cache because that would essentially take away some of the value in XC. If they are only sharing the coinbase code, then I dont have an issue at all. If they are sharing other things (aka those that make XC different and appealing from the other Alts) than I think they should be limited.

Once again, I understand what Jasin is saying, but there are some things that are sort of unclear like the exact features that will be shared and adopted. I'm not concerned, just trying to understand and get more answers Grin
Activity: 126
XC
well PoBC seems to be a really big deal. i'm no tech expert can someone explain to me in simple words what it is. jasin said it requires the two coins to be seperate to work so if that is nessesary i'm happy about the partnership, but still the question would be which features would stay XC exclusive and which CACHE.

i'm sorry that i don't understand this as perfect as some here .

obviously, Cache( or any other coin) wanna merge all key features of XC to make anon. But that will kill XC holders with no doubt. ATC will make or have made decision on that.
just look at the price of cache today, some one got rich LOL

PS: Teka, and PR of XC, it's bad to leak unofficial updates in this way.

Activity: 420
This seems like a difficult path to take.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1330
will the value of XC maybe stolen by CACHE?

if they divorce? lol
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Wow well this is shitty news to wake up to... Why are we associating our great coin with this Crap coin

what crap coin...are you drunk? ...if this TECH happens these two coins will be leading beacons in privacy crypto world...and DRK will be soon under 1$

so why the another part is cache? a .... dead ... coin, sorry I think it's ... not so pop atm.

...depends who is saying that....every coin is dead or alive (besides BTC) .....energy flows where atention goes

that's correct.
Just worry about which role will XC coin take in future XC platform. I think it's most significant doubt on the combination of other coins.
We don't wanna be an ex girlfriend after XC platform gets his happiness. You know, XC platform will be the super power in crypt world.

i am lost by this news. Maybe we need a lengthy Techcrunch to enlighten newbies .

Fuck newbies, let them dump their coins already...
Activity: 882
well PoBC seems to be a really big deal. i'm no tech expert can someone explain to me in simple words what it is. jasin said it requires the two coins to be seperate to work so if that is nessesary i'm happy about the partnership, but still the question would be which features would stay XC exclusive and which CACHE.

i'm sorry that i don't understand this as perfect as some here .
XC
i don't get why a collaboration between cache and xc is a good announcement. the coin is just a scypt clone with no extended functionality at all, and only worth 50% of xc. one thing that could happen would be a price adaption and as it seems xc adopts the price of cache. i mean when an other coin gets the same functionality as xc and only costs 50% of it, why should anyone buy the more expensive coin with no advantage at all? i think xc should stay seperate and not merge code with cache

+1

if we co-work with Doge, the price of XC will sharply drop to ........... after anon doge comes.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Wow well this is shitty news to wake up to... Why are we associating our great coin with this Crap coin

You are in idiot
legendary
Activity: 1330

what crap coin...are you drunk? ...if this TECH happens these two coins will be leading beacons in privacy crypto world...and DRK will be soon under 1$

so why the another part is cache? a .... dead ... coin, sorry I think it's ... not so pop atm.

...depends who is saying that....every coin is dead or alive (besides BTC) .....energy flows where atention goes

that's correct.
Just worry about which role will XC coin take in future XC platform. I think it's most significant doubt on the combination of other coins.
We don't wanna be an ex girlfriend after XC platform gets his happiness. You know, XC platform will be the super power in crypt world.

i am lost by this news. Maybe we need a lengthy Techcrunch to enlighten newbies .
XC

that's correct.
Activity: 324
i don't get why a collaboration between cache and xc is a good announcement. the coin is just a scypt clone with no extended functionality at all, and only worth 50% of xc. one thing that could happen would be a price adaption and as it seems xc adopts the price of cache. i mean when an other coin gets the same functionality as xc and only costs 50% of it, why should anyone buy the more expensive coin with no advantage at all? i think xc should stay seperate and not merge code with cache
Activity: 840
If i understand correctly, cach and XC will be the first coins to use PoBc function.

Do you still use typewriters?
Activity: 214

i think we are confused because it will change all the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

this is prob the biggest innovation in anycrypto coin since crypto coins... and its shitty news?  go invest in some other copy cat clone then if you do not like investing in innovation.
XC

Jump to: