Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1165. (Read 1484203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Wow, if you are going to speak with us that way we will just go back to work. Jakethepanda, try to imagine this like a business, if someone was in a office I managed and you spoke to me like that I would kick you out.

+1

I think he's angry because he doesn't understand.

I personally don't think for a split second you guys would do anything that would cause any damage to XC. I for one can't wait to see what you and ATC have planned. I don't doubt for a single second it wont be another major innovation that separates XC from the rest.

Please bring out the development plan soon.

Pleeaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

+1111111111111111
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
More details will just confuse the roadmap. This is just the planned architecture, and will allow decentralization and simplified adoption and a permanent undeniably anonymous method of transacting. We can worry about more details after 2.0 and the rewrite.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hey, how many xc must i have staking to be paid in 24 hours?

staking does not work that way.

Sorry, im too new in pos, could you, or somebody explain me how it works? Are any difference in Xc?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
On a site note: Got my first XNode fee Cheesy

how long it take u running xnode to get ur fee?
Activity: 233
Wow, if you are going to speak with us that way we will just go back to work. Jakethepanda, try to imagine this like a business, if someone was in a office I managed and you spoke to me like that I would kick you out.

+1

I think he's angry because he doesn't understand.

I personally don't think for a split second you guys would do anything that would cause any damage to XC. I for one can't wait to see what you and ATC have planned. I don't doubt for a single second that it will be another major innovation that separates XC from the rest.

Please bring out the development plan soon.

Pleeaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
legendary

i will also go mad with this news if i am totally lost.  fortunately my friends know something about side chain.

maybe you need to enlighten us with more details.

but you know exactly what is the priority.

Thanks anyway
Activity: 644

Now that I'm calm, I deleted my post.

staking does not work that way.
Activity: 160
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
from the MP chart sells are much more than buys

We must be looking at different charts. From what I can see there are twenty times more buys than sells on a twenty point spread.

Let me guess, you sold in the hope of buying back cheaper?

If we could publicise what they are planning to develop, especially the TOR functionality, allot of money would come flooding in.

People just don't really know what the plan is. Uncertainty causes sellers.

profit-taking also causes sellers.

You can already use TOR with any web traffic including coins.  We had a lot of money flooding in once before, it caused an XC bull run that left a lot of unhappy bagholders, and now it has been consolidating for some weeks.  I don't believe that this coin goes up or down on news per se.  The fundamentals are sound, and when the market is ready what XC will probably get is a smooth and gradual rise to the top.  Not without occasional panic buys and sells, of course, but here's hoping it just goes on a long bull tear to a series of new highs, then stabilizes at a much higher plateau.
They will remain separate coins and simply compliment each other. So no diluting.

I love how good news is turned into bad here.

They will remain separate coins and simply compliment each other. So no diluting.
I thinkeveryones getting a lil crazy - the coins ARE NOT JOINING - the block chains in teh future MAY MAY MAY (MAYBE!) have plans to verify each others data...

calm down everyone... this is not even set in stone.. this is just IDEAS.  stop freaking out.

We must be looking at different charts. From what I can see there are five times more buys than sells on a fifteen point spread.

Let me guess, you sold in the hope of buying back cheaper?

If we could publicise what they are planning to develop, especially the TOR functionality, allot of money would come flooding in.

People just don't really know what the plan is. Uncertainty causes sellers.
In a year, I doubt any fork still existing will be working off any codebase but the one cache will share with xc first.

+1 sharing is caring
legendary
PoBC will increase privacy, just be patient they will get to it when the core platform is completed.

Side note: keep in mind. ...this will have a robust codebase. Fixing bugs and the daemon. No more bloat due to the collaboration, no more lag on adding keys, no more waiting a year for a new feature, a whole set of new rpcs, and a single wallet that functions on all operating systems. This is no small feat, half of these features will work due to PoBC.

will XC value be diluted?

which coin is main one? XC or Cache. or they will be same value?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

what are you freaking drinking I want some of that
In a year, I doubt any fork still existing will be working off any codebase but the one cache will share with xc first.
Yes people are selling but they are also buying, just on the buy side not taking up the sell side.. Hopefully this will change soon and we will see some more aggressive buying.. Judging by the chunks that have been taken, it would not be unreasonable to presume that these people will have kept some BTC to once side to push things in the direction they want once the time is right...

I think we just need once push to circa 15k and then we will take off, its just when that push comes....

When the development schedule is released.

Looking at all these crazy ideas really makes me wonder what else they have up their sleeve.

I'm actually looking forward to the development schedule more than I'm looking forward to Rev 2.
Jump to: