Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1167. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Cache and xc will compliment each other, it has to do with the features bitcad4u mentioned. TOR is on the road map too, but priorities Smiley so to those that saw the PoBC reference before, well now you stumbled upon its source despite other people's claims to be implementing it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

XC and Cache are going to be assisting each other. Cache is halfway through a complete rewriting of the satoshi codebase in clean oop code. When finished it will be applied to xc and xc features to cache. Good things usually come from collaboration, this is the way the crypto community should be acting instead of everyone fighting. Smiley

Maybe this is why ppl are dumping now.

Some of you seem to have expressed concern at the news about Cache and XC. The fact is that Jasinlee's rewrite of the codebase is one of the most powerful developments going on behind XC. It'll have an enormous impact on its future, and will play an instrumental part in bringing real, staking wallets/nodes to mobile devices, POS-integration and anything that isn't a PC. XC was created for the real world, not just for a crypto niche; Jasinlee's work is a part of what is taking us there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hi Developers,

While we will have the most secure mixing service, Are there any plans to add TOR anonymity to make it 100% anonymous?

Thanks.

Correct me if im wrong, but I think the rev1.5 mixing will be obsolete with rev2 anonimity? I don't think there was any plan with tor for XC ever. It doesn't need it cause it got its own thing going on. Tor just kinda came up along the way and now more and more coins will hype it to get some share from razor....

I'm just saying it because it also anonymises the IP.

And no, I don't hold RZR. It's too overvalued at the moment for its current delivery. As far as I'm concerned its just a neutrino clone, with Dev's who are beyond unproven.

I agree with you. Its just overhyped atm. Concerning the IP, I think that some1 who really wants to remain anon, would use some other kind of software or technique to hide his IP and not just leave it to some new experimental coin, but then again, I might be wrong, im no tech expert.

Only thing I know is XC is cheaper for me to buy right now, and if I interpreted jasinlee's reply correctly, I might need to diversify my portfolio in in the future
Activity: 233
Hi Developers,

While we will have the most secure mixing service, Are there any plans to add TOR anonymity to make it 100% anonymous?

Thanks.

Correct me if im wrong, but I think the rev1.5 mixing will be obsolete with rev2 anonimity? I don't think there was any plan with tor for XC ever. It doesn't need it cause it got its own thing going on. Tor just kinda came up along the way and now more and more coins will hype it to get some share from razor....

I'm just saying it because it also anonymises the IP.

And no, I don't hold RZR. It's too overvalued at the moment for its current delivery. As far as I'm concerned its just a neutrino clone, with Dev's who are beyond unproven.
Hi Developers,

Thanks.

Activity: 126
XC
Hi Developers,

Thanks.

Actually you mean TOR is 100% anonymous tech. I guess you have huge RZR atm. LOL
Activity: 126
XC

XC and Cache are going to be assisting each other. Cache is halfway through a complete rewriting of the satoshi codebase in clean oop code. When finished it will be applied to xc and xc features to cache. Good things usually come from collaboration, this is the way the crypto community should be acting instead of everyone fighting. Smiley

Does that mean XC is not the only coin in XC platform? and there will be many coins with XNODE feature?
I do concern my XC will become shit if other coins join in.............. Not FUD, just need clarify about this. Why do we need cache at all?HuhHuh
Activity: 233
Hi Developers,

While we will have the most anonymous and secure decentralised mixing service, Are there any plans to add TOR anonymity to make it 100% anonymous?

Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
results?  what results? 

I mean the networking/promotion in the conference, and ofc later PR team promotion. Like the overstock ceo thing

ah ok.. thought u were saying there was like some sort of contest or something..
results?  what results? 

I mean the networking/promotion in the conference, and ofc later PR team promotion. Like the overstock ceo thing

this is a good thing... and something NO other coin has even attempted.. so why would anyone dump on that news?

because XC mintpal charts ALWAYS made sense!!

I guess ill just buy more then w8 for the bitcoinbeltway results to come to fruition along with anon Wink

this is a good thing... and something NO other coin has even attempted.. so why would anyone dump on that news?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Lot of sells today, no buys... Like i said few post ealier no moves up no feeling to buy too

buy low sell high

in XC's case, high isn't high enough!
I see, i think most of ppls is all in here, so no new $$.
Wall on 115 disappeared. if 115 will break support line is over Wink
no new good news who will change anyting ? i dont hear it
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Lot of sells today, no buys... Like i said few post ealier no moves up no feeling to buy too

buy low sell high

in XC's case, high isn't high enough!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Before we leave we should hopefully have a valuation on xc/cache completed by the investment analyst that is here. He seemed to be wanting to enter the alt market for his firm, that would be very interesting.
Yes, someone did slip and mention that somewhere on the forum. I wont go into detail on it as the concept is alien to most of this forum and I dont want to give away the features before its done. But yes you are correct.

Seems like Bitcoin should integrate litecoin as a side chain to offload some work.. who knows maybe one day it will happen... but yes I thought about this concept for quite some time and to hear that XC and Cache are looking at the possibility is amazing.

Yes, someone did slip and mention that somewhere on the forum. I wont go into detail on it as the concept is alien to most of this forum and I dont want to give away the features before its done. But yes you are correct.
Jump to: