Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1168. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

XC and Cache are going to be assisting each other. Cache is halfway through a complete rewriting of the satoshi codebase in clean oop code. When finished it will be applied to xc and xc features to cache. Good things usually come from collaboration, this is the way the crypto community should be acting instead of everyone fighting. Smiley

Maybe these coins will use each others chains for some purpose ?? Please tell me I am maybe right ... :>
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

XC and Cache are going to be assisting each other. Cache is halfway through a complete rewriting of the satoshi codebase in clean oop code. When finished it will be applied to xc and xc features to cache. Good things usually come from collaboration, this is the way the crypto community should be acting instead of everyone fighting. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
More people are becoming interested in who is behind anonymous style coins.
http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28kea5/what_do_we_know_about_anonymous_coin_developers/
Another positive side to XC

yeah but why didnt u respond to him about XC?

I just did with the team pdf
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28kea5/what_do_we_know_about_anonymous_coin_developers/

yeah but why didnt u respond to him about XC?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Before some moves dont start i wont go in, we got nice sellwalles i will got time
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Any good news on  horisont? Price is staying in place is good, but volumne is lower and lower, we geting to go down or up, news decides.

volume is lower than we r used to cause people ride the hype trains. we are building here!

btw srsly, our volume's like top10 mintpal and u have coins like doge/cinni/LTC below !!! What more do u want! ACCUMULATE!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Any good news on  horisont? Price is staying in place is good, but volumne is lower and lower, we geting to go down or up, news decides.
Activity: 160
Any news about android wallet or payments cards?
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
http://imgur.com/IvEfaHc

Turns out that even overstock ceo liked xc/cache concept, quoted us in his talk and gave me his email to contact him later Smiley

Pls moar front pics of the women  Angry Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Turns out that even overstock ceo liked xc/cache concept, quoted us in his talk and gave me his email to contact him later Smiley

That's epic.

Moon level of epicness, or at least the potential to be.  Stay on top of that.  Is there a recording or a transcript of the talk?

After what happened this weekend with the whole CRYPT shake down, "he said/ he said allegations" , pointing the finger at "one rouge guy who did it all in secret". I feel going forward that any entity or start-up (coin) business, needs a standardized paper trail in the form of a "contract for hire" for all members of an alt coin team, from the devs to the social media manger. every person in the organization would have to sign a "contract for hire", and would include, their title, job description, name, address, ssn# phone number and a drivers licence with a photo ID. I work in the music recording industry and each musician, engineer, production assistant, etc, fill one out. I am sure there is an organization within this bitcoin/altcoin realm that could oversee this process. (pay them in bitcoin) XC, wanting to be a  a leader in this field might consider becoming the first altcoin team to do this. Furthermore that would make XC's credibility skyrocket! there needs to be a standard for this, and I think XC should lead the way. I would be happy to spearhead this project! ~  Rockstahh

This is not music recording industry.... you expect SSN of people working on projects?  WTF kinda crack u smoke ?

braaa hook it up with that good shit you smokin on
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

That's epic.

Moon level of epicness, or at least the potential to be.  Stay on top of that.  Is there a recording or a transcript of the talk?

After what happened this weekend with the whole CRYPT shake down, "he said/ he said allegations" , pointing the finger at "one rouge guy who did it all in secret". I feel going forward that any entity or start-up (coin) business, needs a standardized paper trail in the form of a "contract for hire" for all members of an alt coin team, from the devs to the social media manger. every person in the organization would have to sign a "contract for hire", and would include, their title, job description, name, address, ssn# phone number and a drivers licence with a photo ID. I work in the music recording industry and each musician, engineer, production assistant, etc, fill one out. I am sure there is an organization within this bitcoin/altcoin realm that could oversee this process. (pay them in bitcoin) XC, wanting to be a  a leader in this field might consider becoming the first altcoin team to do this. Furthermore that would make XC's credibility skyrocket! there needs to be a standard for this, and I think XC should lead the way. I would be happy to spearhead this project! ~  Rockstahh

This is not music recording industry.... you expect SSN of people working on projects?  WTF kinda crack u smoke ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

That's epic.

Moon level of epicness, or at least the potential to be.  Stay on top of that.  Is there a recording or a transcript of the talk?

After what happened this weekend with the whole CRYPT shake down, "he said/ he said allegations" , pointing the finger at "one rouge guy who did it all in secret". I feel going forward that any entity or start-up (coin) business, needs a standardized paper trail in the form of a "contract for hire" for all members of an alt coin team, from the devs to the social media manger. every person in the organization would have to sign a "contract for hire", and would include, their title, job description, name, address, ssn# phone number and a drivers licence with a photo ID. I work in the music recording industry and each musician, engineer, production assistant, etc, fill one out. I am sure there is an organization within this bitcoin/altcoin realm that could oversee this process. (pay them in bitcoin) XC, wanting to be a  a leader in this field might consider becoming the first altcoin team to do this. Furthermore that would make XC's credibility skyrocket! there needs to be a standard for this, and I think XC should lead the way. I would be happy to spearhead this project! ~  Rockstahh

Two words....

Uhhhh no.
Activity: 644

That's epic.

Moon level of epicness, or at least the potential to be.  Stay on top of that.  Is there a recording or a transcript of the talk?
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Whales a'stackin, weak hands a'lackin
the whale game continues... big buy walls reappear after the crash

0.00120500    15000.00000000    18.07500000
0.00120000      12560.57602832   15.07269123
Jump to: