Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1185. (Read 1484203 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
buy wall 85 BTC is gone. now you will see this 85 BTC move over to sell wall at 140k or 150k. easy flips all weeks long.

perhaps that was a whale buying his own coins to manipulate the market, hope i'm wrong though.

You guys are so blinded from the obvious its unreal.

Over the past two weeks while you all bicker about the current price, big business has been buying up XC like crazy. I personally can account for 5% of all of the XC is now owned by two of londons most prominent investment bankers. That doesn't even include my stake.

Your all too busy looking at the short term charts to see the bigger picture.

You honestly think XC is worth less than a tenth of DRK?

Look at whats been accomplished in the last month alone and imagine what the playing field is going to look like in three months time.

You won't see those buy walls converted to sells anytime soon. Some of us arnt that fickle.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
buy wall 85 BTC is gone. now you will see this 85 BTC move over to sell wall at 140k or 150k. easy flips all weeks long.
perhaps that was a whale buying his own coins to manipulate the market, hope i'm wrong though.

Lot's of sales going through just above that buy wall for some time. Which was a little strange. Then someone sold the wall. Then no more sales sales going through at that level.
Maybe someone wanted to buy so they just pressured the price down until another whale cracked and sold?

Mind you, my conspiracy theories are generally wrong Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

legendary
Activity: 1764
legendary
Activity: 1764
x11coin, xecutive, flexible.... i wondered if this person could even think straight. LOL
teka or adc?
legendary
A brand is not just a logo, and it’s not just a name.  A brand is the entire message being presented to the public by a company,
One important point (in my head anyway) is that XC (as I understand it, if it's like BTC) is not a "company". It's a community based service to humanity.
The goal of companies IIUC is to make money for shareholders. Their primary responsibilities are fiduciary.
Now there are companies that provide services to bitcoin users, and I presume they are incorporated entities most of the time at least, but I'm not sure where XC and the platform fits in.

Where I live, it's possible to have a foundation which operates outside the corporate structure, as the goal of the foundation is not to make a profit, but to pursue some goal or other.

Where would XC fit in? Where would the XC foundation fit in?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i think this is the best one out of all the ones presented

Agreed
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 462
i think this is the best one out of all the ones presented

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Updated Logo's

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/branding/logo/

In some cases these base images may be the ones that fit the application best. But we can also add various effects and treatments to the logo to meet the needs of specific uses. The important part is to maintain proportions and be consistent in message and presentation.

Thanks for the update.  I thought we decided to get rid of "Flexible" and use "Privacy Platform" instead, or something.  Is this incorrect?

Please Please Please Please Please bring privacy platform back

+!

Flexible Currency is part of the XC privacy platform.  There has to be some kind of divider. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Updated Logo's

In some cases these base images may be the ones that fit the application best. But we can also add various effects and treatments to the logo to meet the needs of specific uses. The important part is to maintain proportions and be consistent in message and presentation.

Thanks for the update.  I thought we decided to get rid of "Flexible" and use "Privacy Platform" instead, or something.  Is this incorrect?

+!
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Updated Logo's

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The alt currency market is without a doubt much more competitive.

But that's why coins with talented developers and innovative tech rise to the top. XC is one a minority of coins that fits that bill. The only thing it lacks is marketing and awareness.

Yeah, and that's a pretty enormous thing to be lacking! My guess is that their working their asses off on that behind the scenes!
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
i just look at it this way BTC and LTC have had a huge start, but really they are just getting started as well in reality, BTC's market cap is a fraction of what it will be, same with LTC (maybe) but crypto's such as XC and a few others, like a handful out of the 300+ have the same potential to be up there and stay up there with BTC, in a few years there is a good chance BTC will have a 100+ billion dollar market cap and coins like XC and a few others that actually bring something new and useful to the table will be in the billions as well, but it's going to happen a lot faster for those select few survivors, because BTC has already laid the foundation for it to happen, the sky is the limit for XC, who knows how much it could be worth in 2 or 3 years time, i intend to stick around and find out.
Activity: 994

But that's why coins with talented developers and innovative tech rise to the top. XC is one a minority of coins that fits that bill. The only thing it lacks is marketing and awareness.

This should not be the responcibility of the dev, his time and efforts should stay focused on creating and adapting protocol. The community needs to dive into this.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Jump to: