Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1180. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I will get it sorted out. I also have access to 3d metal printers and a factory that could make metal coins. Black metal alloy coins with the xc logo or stainless steel or if you're baller enough, 24k gold.

Will PM you my email.

Alright, no worries. I will email you when I figure and figure out all the details.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
If ATC could drop an announcement or some kind of news or update... WE WILL MEGA PUMP with everything going on...

I hate to capitalize on other peoples' misfortune, but this is quite true. I dont mind rzr getting pumped though, that means more capital for me to invest in cheap XC.

ps: wow im getting almost 0,3 XC from staking today. Im getting crypto-chills.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
If ATC could drop an announcement or some kind of news or update... WE WILL MEGA PUMP with everything going on...
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I am interested in the usb stick as well, is it a XC wallet only type of thing, or just regular usb stick we r talking about? I guess the latter. If so, can we make it usb 3? I want to be future-proof, like my coin.

I'm thinking about the wallet and actually asking our ubuntu guy if he could help out since I'm not really a coder. So yes for now a simple usb stick and I'm not sure if you can get those in usb 3.0 since they are just meant to be promotional but I will figure it out.
Activity: 994
I will get it sorted out. I also have access to 3d metal printers and a factory that could make metal coins. Black metal alloy coins with the xc logo or stainless steel or if you're baller enough, 24k gold.

Will PM you my email.
is there a XC faucet?

They are being worked on by SushiChef and go live on the 22nd
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
I am interested in the usb stick as well, is it a XC wallet only type of thing, or just regular usb stick we r talking about? I guess the latter. If so, can we make it usb 3? I want to be future-proof, like my coin.

PS: if any good traders around here got tips, id love some replies here: http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/67-need-help-from-better-traders/
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I think the DRK fanboys are finally waking up...

Could not agree more...

Who could the "other currency" with working nodes be I wonder Wink

"Guys WTF.

I've been a longterm holder of DRK for ages but this has gone too far. The original bug was supposed to be an easy fix, yet it took a month for the next release. It's now been found out that the new release doesn't even work. This is twice now.

In that thirty odd days our competition has passed us, imagine what it's going to be like when DRK now gets pushed back even longer. There's even another currency out there with working node payments and they haven't even been around for a third of the time DRK has.

Look, I'm holding onto my coins, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm starting to think Evan is way out of his depth."

Awesome. Come from the Darkside to the Xcide Smiley
On a more serious note, I know where to make laser engraved usb sticks with our logo.

At what cost to the comsumer?

Well it depends on the GB and the total ordered by everyone.

If I get 25 orders, the prices would be:

8GB: 10GBP plus shipping
16GB: 12GBP plus shipping

If I get 50 orders, the prices would be:

8GB: 7GBP plus shipping
16GB: 10GBP plus shipping

We can make this a group buy. I will gladly support if you wouldnt mind shipping one to a US address

Activity: 518
I think the DRK fanboys are finally waking up...

Could not agree more...

Who could the "other currency" with working nodes be I wonder Wink

"Guys WTF.

I've been a longterm holder of DRK for ages but this has gone too far. The original bug was supposed to be an easy fix, yet it took a month for the next release. It's now been found out that the new release doesn't even work. This is twice now.

In that thirty odd days our competition has passed us, imagine what it's going to be like when DRK now gets pushed back even longer. There's even another currency out there with working node payments and they haven't even been around for a third of the time DRK has.

Look, I'm holding onto my coins, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm starting to think Evan is way out of his depth."
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

On a more serious note, I know where to make laser engraved usb sticks with our logo.

i heard there is a site called alibaba.com

Takes to long and the warrany isn't great.

^ Metal alloy, laser engraved and I believe 5 years warranty.

Sorted. Count me in.

Takes to long and the warrany isn't great.

^ Metal alloy, laser engraved and I believe 5 years warranty.

We can make this a group buy. I will gladly support if you wouldnt mind shipping one to a US address
Activity: 687
novag

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Jump to: