Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1184. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I take Mike's points on board... Will try and comment less on price..

IN defence though I would say he is in the fortunate position where he basically has inside knowledge of what is going on within the market, where as we are simply guessing and discussing that...

So there is a pretty big difference... If I knew who was doing the buying I would not comment in the thread as you would not need to / possibly obstruct them doing what they wanted to do...

So in summary Mike - point taken - its not unreasonable...

Counter though, try and see it from us mere mortals points of view...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
buy wall 85 BTC is gone. now you will see this 85 BTC move over to sell wall at 140k or 150k. easy flips all weeks long.

perhaps that was a whale buying his own coins to manipulate the market, hope i'm wrong though.

You want to see manipulation?  lol

THIS is manipulation...

[snip]

Definitely HODL!!!!

That would be pretty lame manipulation. A manipulator would at least make an effort to change the amounts and the timing.

Ya. No kidding.   I wonder if people would notice that and not panic...  I hope XC holders are more intelligent than that....

Maybe it was a bugged bot?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
buy wall 85 BTC is gone. now you will see this 85 BTC move over to sell wall at 140k or 150k. easy flips all weeks long.

perhaps that was a whale buying his own coins to manipulate the market, hope i'm wrong though.

THIS is manipulation...

[snip]

Definitely HODL!!!!

That would be pretty lame manipulation. A manipulator would at least make an effort to change the amounts and the timing.
Activity: 322

THIS is manipulation...

Definitely HODL!!!!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Then create a speculation thread and let them discuss it there.

This thread is supposed to be an information portal for people curious about the technology not an alternative to the BTC-e trollbox.

Check out https://twitter.com/XCplatform ;-)
legendary
one of us is color blind but i see orange, not coffee brown.
I think colours like blue silver or even brown could be worth considering, if you want a professional look. though it's alos a bit more conservative.
I guess it depends on what is trying to be projected
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
one of us is color blind but i see orange, not coffee brown.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Updated Logo's

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/branding/logo/

In some cases these base images may be the ones that fit the application best. But we can also add various effects and treatments to the logo to meet the needs of specific uses. The important part is to maintain proportions and be consistent in message and presentation.

Thanks for the update.  I thought we decided to get rid of "Flexible" and use "Privacy Platform" instead, or something.  Is this incorrect?

Please Please Please Please Please bring privacy platform back

Sorry, but I really think that this "coffee with cream wallpaper" is NOT suitable to XC......
Activity: 700
Just want to clarify a point. The "privacy" feature on XC is only optional isn't it? One can., if ones wants, use XC with obscuring the address they came from and went to?

Correct
legendary
Just want to clarify a point. The "privacy" feature on XC is only optional isn't it? One can., if ones wants, use XC with obscuring the address they came from and went to?
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I've gotta run. Travelling through asia with only a phone so propper Internet access is pretty scarce.

On a side note, I strongly suggest that price discussion is banned from this thread and taken to a separate speculation thread. All this baselsess discussion about every minor price movement is making this look like another pump and dump coin, and it is seriously degrading the quality of discussion that should be solely focused on the technology and the business behind it. As at now the last fifty or so pages of this thread are honestly off putting and my brain is honestly hurting from trying to read through it

That's going to be tough to do because 99/100 are here for the prices. Not many people care about the technology. They care about making money. Im not saying it's right or wrong, but its the truth.

This thread is supposed to be an information portal for new investors not an alternative to the BTC-e trollbox.

Good luck with that. Its like telling the FUDers not to fud. Its inevitable.

We have a self moderated thread, lets utilise it. Set some groundrules.
Activity: 560
I've gotta run. Travelling through asia with only a phone so propper Internet access is pretty scarce.

On a side note, I strongly suggest that price discussion is banned from this thread and taken to a separate speculation thread. All this baselsess discussion about every minor price movement is making this look like another pump and dump coin, and it is seriously degrading the quality of discussion that should be solely focused on the technology and the business behind it. As at now the last fifty or so pages of this thread are honestly off putting and my brain is honestly hurting from trying to read through it

That's going to be tough to do because 99/100 are here for the prices. Not many people care about the technology. They care about making money. Im not saying it's right or wrong, but its the truth.

This thread is supposed to be an information portal for new investors not an alternative to the BTC-e trollbox.

Good luck with that. Its like telling the FUDers not to fud. Its inevitable.
Activity: 420

Welcome, you guys must be new to Bitcointalk.

copper member

This thread is supposed to be an information portal for people curious about the technology not an alternative to the BTC-e trollbox.

Activity: 233

Teka can you look into this?
copper member

On a side note, I strongly suggest that price discussion is banned from this thread and taken to a separate speculation thread. All this baselsess discussion about every minor price movement is making this look like another pump and dump coin, and it is seriously degrading the quality of discussion that should be solely focused on the technology and the business behind it. As at now the last fifty or so pages of this thread are honestly off putting and my brain is hurting from trying to read through it
I didnt think it was manipulation, I'm sure it was legit..but knowing that the buyers are legit people in the financial industry rather than a few early btc adopter joe shmos who struck it rich, would solidify the confidence of other investors.
copper member

You guys are so blinded from the obvious its unreal.

Over the past two weeks while you all bicker about the current price big business has been buying up XC like crazy. I personally can account for 5% of all of the XC is now owned by two of londons most prominent investment bankers. That doesn't even include my stake.

Your all too busy looking at the short term charts to see the bigger picture.

You honestly think XC is worth less than a tenth of DRK?

Look at whats been accomplished in the last month alone and imagine what the playing field is going to look like in three months time.

You won't see those buy walls converted to sells anytime soon. Some of us arnt that fickle.

Can you show any evidence of these buys from big business and investment bankers? How do you know?

I used to work with them.

And seriously, have you not seen the orderbook over the last few weeks? You think all those 100 BTC buy walls that got eaten up were manipulation?

You guys are so blinded from the obvious its unreal.

Over the past two weeks while you all bicker about the current price big business has been buying up XC like crazy. I personally can account for 5% of all of the XC is now owned by two of londons most prominent investment bankers. That doesn't even include my stake.

Your all too busy looking at the short term charts to see the bigger picture.

You honestly think XC is worth less than a tenth of DRK?

Look at whats been accomplished in the last month alone and imagine what the playing field is going to look like in three months time.

You won't see those buy walls converted to sells anytime soon. Some of us arnt that fickle.

Can you show any evidence of these buys from big business and investment bankers? How do you know?
Jump to: