Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1183. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
0.00120000   80000.00000000   95.99999998 BTC  (BUY)   

someone pretty confident at 60,000 USD worth of BTC that XC is worth more Wink
0.00120000   80000.00000000   95.99999998 BTC  (BUY)   
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
1.I agree with Mikes idea to have a separate thread to talk about price. I could say quite a lot about the price and what could be going on but I'd prefer to do it in another thread. I've worked professionally as a trader at various times since 1991 so do enjoy that sort of thing but I agree we should keep it separate.
2.I also think it would help if we had a place where we we provided clear succinct answers to the FUD (and I maen each particular accusation), as I don't think it's been clearly and succinctly dealt with, or if it has it's been lost in all the the noise.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Im almost out of BTC... bought all the way back down this trend... from 145 to 119 - few more BTC to spare  hope it continues down for a bit

When was the last time you guys saw a gap between candles of the size that's appeared on Mintpal? And with 77k between it and the close of the previous candle it shows no sign of closing. Get ready for a bull run.
Im almost out of BTC... bought all the way back down this trend... from 145 to 119 - few more BTC to spare  hope it continues down for a bit
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Just put in an order for 75,000.....

I wish! Cheesy
wtf, again 117k ... when we will finally start to going up  Huh

why are you complaining dude, buy them at 117 NOW before you never see the price again... buy and hold.  simple concept.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

There are a few new coins out there taking the spotlight right now, while our team silenty works in the backstage.

Keep in mind that in this sea of shitcoins, XC's price is still relatively high(undervalued for true potential though), so a lot of people will capitalize on this, selling a % of their coins to ride some other wave, make a quick btc, then returnt to reinvest.

That's what has been going on for a month now, I mean I am doing it with a small capital and we know for a fact that a lot of big players who post in here do as much themselves. I see this low price as a potential to rebuy @ low, or mine @ multipool for some more XC per week. Mining our multipool becomes harder the higher the price.

I feel extremely confident about the platform's future, ESPECIALLY after the the conference our team is going to attend.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi all

A quick update on XC's immediate future.

While I imagine no one has any doubt about the continued, rapid, and reliable pace of development by ATCsecure, some of you have expressed concerns about how XC will be marketed. This is reasonable, given that XC hasn't had a dedicated marketing team before and our work has only just begun.

However I'd suggest you have every reason to be confident. We're getting ready to reveal our development plan (which will happen on a LARGE scale), and putting in place the infrastructure to carry this out as quickly as possible. It's no small task, but since you know our credentials - ATCsecure's in particular - you have reason to be (very) optimistic. ATCsecure has long experience of big business and XC was never intended to be a niche cryptoland product. He's chosen a team that equips XC to get to where it must.

So strap yourselves in and get ready for quite a ride.

Arlyn

can you tell us what day that will be? Not to be a Debbie downer but, our competitors success is bringing me down...

~Holding on tightly!

Well, it's not exactly a single date. PR campaigns build to a peak through several incremental steps, and we've got this all planned out. The very first and smallest step was taken when we made the XC team known to the public in order to build trust in XC and further eliminate the possibility of FUD.

With forthcoming releases you'll see us build XC's reputability with technological overviews, development plans, the new branding, interviews, and of course continued progress with the core technology.

Ataboy, ignore that fud!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Hi all

While I imagine no one has any doubt about the continued, rapid, and reliable pace of development by ATCsecure, some of you have expressed concerns about how XC will be marketed. This is reasonable, given that XC hasn't had a dedicated marketing team before and our work has only just begun.

However I'd suggest you have every reason to be confident. We're getting ready to reveal our development plan (which will happen on a LARGE scale), and putting in place the infrastructure to carry this out as quickly as possible. It's no small task, but since you know our credentials - ATCsecure's in particular - you have reason to be (very) optimistic. ATCsecure has long experience of big business and XC was never intended to be a niche cryptoland product. He's chosen a team that equips XC to get to where it must.

Arlyn

can you tell us what day that will be? Not to be a Debbie downer but, our competitors success is bringing me down...

~Holding on tightly!

Well, it's not exactly a single date. PR campaigns build to a peak through several incremental steps, and we've got this all planned out. The very first and smallest step was taken when we made the XC team known to the public in order to build trust in XC and further eliminate the possibility of FUD.

With forthcoming releases you'll see us build XC's reputability with technological overviews, development plans, the new branding, interviews, and of course continued progress with the core technology.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi all

Arlyn

~Holding on tightly!
legendary
Hi all

Arlyn
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
buy wall 85 BTC is gone. now you will see this 85 BTC move over to sell wall at 140k or 150k. easy flips all weeks long.

perhaps that was a whale buying his own coins to manipulate the market, hope i'm wrong though.

You want to see manipulation?  lol

THIS is manipulation...

Definitely HODL!!!!
this  has distinguishing feature,I am ery interested in, nice future for sure.
buy wall 85 BTC is gone. now you will see this 85 BTC move over to sell wall at 140k or 150k. easy flips all weeks long.

perhaps that was a whale buying his own coins to manipulate the market, hope i'm wrong though.

You guys are so blinded from the obvious its unreal.

Over the past two weeks while you all bicker about the current price, big business has been buying up XC like crazy. I personally can account for 5% of all of the XC is now owned by two of londons most prominent investment bankers. That doesn't even include my stake.

Your all too busy looking at the short term charts to see the bigger picture.

You honestly think XC is worth less than a tenth of DRK?

Look at whats been accomplished in the last month alone and imagine what the playing field is going to look like in three months time.

You won't see those buy walls converted to sells anytime soon. Some of us arnt that fickle.

To all newcomers, what mike says might sound a bit farfetched and too optimistic, but for those too bored to make their own search lemme help you: this guy has made XC holders a LOT of money through his tips, while promoting a "holding" approach. Just to clear things.

obviously hold this coin if its below 1 dollar... lol... maybe sell @ 20-30 dollar.  longggggggg

Over the past two weeks while you all bicker about the current price big business has been buying up XC like crazy. I personally can account for 5% of all of the XC is now owned by two of londons most prominent investment bankers. That doesn't even include my stake.

Look at whats been accomplished in the last month alone and imagine what the playing field is going to look like in three months time.

You won't see those buy walls converted to sells anytime soon. Some of us arnt that fickle.

Can you show any evidence of these buys from big business and investment bankers? How do you know?

I used to work with them.

And seriously, have you not seen the orderbook over the last few weeks? You think all those 100 BTC buy walls that got eaten up were manipulation?

mikemikemike i hope your rightrightright
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Over the past two weeks while you all bicker about the current price, big business has been buying up XC like crazy. I personally can account for 5% of all of the XC is now owned by two of londons most prominent investment bankers. That doesn't even include my stake.

To all newcomers, what mike says might sound a bit farfetched and too optimistic, but for those too bored to make their own search lemme help you: this guy has made XC holders a LOT of money through his tips, while promoting a "holding" approach. Just to clear things.
Activity: 840
Activity: 126
For our Dutch viewers:

Deze internet ondernemers gaan ook over op de privacy tour. Bijzonder, benieuwd wat dit voor hype/niche gaat worden.

http://www.geldmetjemobiel.com/

-------

So the people behind this ^ link are also capitalizing on Privacy.. Don't really know what this is about but they are claiming to have found a way to generate income true mobile phones from others.. Will see it on monday

edit: Thanks Teka for the Dutch sub thread! awsome http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/65-borrelpraat/
Activity: 163
Easy enough to say that people / investment bankers are buying. Who the *(& is selling all this time?
If there's so much hording happening, why isn't it represented in the price? What about the richlist? Are big players selling?

If enough people / companies are holding, the price should rise. I keep seeing large amounts being dumped whenever there is a little raise.

I agree that the speculation thing is taking over the thread sometimes, but that's whats in our minds at that moment. For detailed discussions there is an entire XC board. Once there is a good explanation, the discussion about the price will fade.

It's not crazy to discuss the price movements, we all here because of (at least partly) financial interests.
Jump to: