Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1181. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
At beltway the team shoulo do up redeemable codes to give to potential xc users and investors.  Code gets them some free xc.. (use some pre mine).. this basically guarantees they will redeem and require to download wallet and gets them started down the xc path..

or even better usb stick with wallets, maybe even bags of swag? Wink

I guess a private key in a swag bag with a url to download an XC wallet would work nice... Wink would get people involved for sure I think
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Well. Darkcoin's forked again. Pretty funny seeing what ATC got working in less than a month takes them over six, and yet it still doesn't work.

Still #1 in the anon circle and still don't have anything to show for it  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
At beltway the team shoulo do up redeemable codes to give to potential xc users and investors.  Code gets them some free xc.. (use some pre mine).. this basically guarantees they will redeem and require to download wallet and gets them started down the xc path..

Since ATC is a businessman and a great dev, do you think he would ever consider setting up coinbase type site for XC? Or some kind of exchange. Like Bitstamp, but XC only.

I know he has lots he wants to accomplish but that maybe something to think about in 6 to 12 months time? Such services tend to be very lucrative for the operators too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
At beltway the team shoulo do up redeemable codes to give to potential xc users and investors.  Code gets them some free xc.. (use some pre mine).. this basically guarantees they will redeem and require to download wallet and gets them started down the xc path..

When you search ANN XC on google it links you to the old ANN (the one where we got fudded to fuck on) - its not until you click last page you can see the new thread.  Also all the OP material on the google linked ANN is all out of date - someone should really change the OP on the FUD ANN to provide link to new ANN.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxc-mandatory-update-to-new-wallet-the-first-pos-x11-anonymous-wallet-600706  <-old 105503 reads

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcxcurrency-decentralised-trustless-privacy-platform-encrypted-xchat-pos-630547  <-142308 reads

new ann has more reads than old, great

There is a link on the last page, but sure I will let atc know to change it.

TEKA, how about the beltway conference?

I'm not present there due to flight costs and time constraints.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
When you search ANN XC on google it links you to the old ANN (the one where we got fudded to fuck on) - its not until you click last page you can see the new thread.  Also all the OP material on the google linked ANN is all out of date - someone should really change the OP on the FUD ANN to provide link to new ANN.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxc-mandatory-update-to-new-wallet-the-first-pos-x11-anonymous-wallet-600706  <-old 105503 reads

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcxcurrency-decentralised-trustless-privacy-platform-encrypted-xchat-pos-630547  <-142308 reads

TEKA, how about the beltway conference?

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

When you search ANN XC on google it links you to the old ANN (the one where we got fudded to fuck on) - its not until you click last page you can see the new thread.  Also all the OP material on the google linked ANN is all out of date - someone should really change the OP on the FUD ANN to provide link to new ANN.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxc-mandatory-update-to-new-wallet-the-first-pos-x11-anonymous-wallet-600706  <-old 105503 reads

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcxcurrency-decentralised-trustless-privacy-platform-encrypted-xchat-pos-630547  <-142308 reads

A note of encouragement for those who have set up an xnode and been patiently waiting for joy:

I had set up my xnode on June 10 and finally processed my first transaction last night at 7:16 pm pst.  Until then I had no indication whatsoever that my xnode was functioning properly, other than a lack of error messages.  I keep it on a windows machine that runs 24/7, only shutting it down to update to the new wallet versions as they came out.  

There's no way for me to know how many xnodes there are, nor how many transactions are sent through the mixer, but my experience suggests that the ratio of xnodes to transactions is really high right now.  I just had to wait for my turn. So if you followed the directions on the website to set up your node, I think that you're probably just waiting for your turn, too.

Ty for the reassurance. Have 2 xnodes with no luck yet

yeah, I saw your posts & knew that you were in the same boat.  Now that I know my network is working with the xc network I'll try setting one up on my snow leopard laptop.  That should be a nice relatively low power way to run a node.
Make sure that you look out for me on reddit at 8PM today, I will be hosting an AMA.

- Community Manager
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
A note of encouragement for those who have set up an xnode and been patiently waiting for joy:

I had set up my xnode on June 10 and finally processed my first transaction last night at 7:16 pm pst.  Until then I had no indication whatsoever that my xnode was functioning properly, other than a lack of error messages.  I keep it on a windows machine that runs 24/7, only shutting it down to update to the new wallet versions as they came out.  

There's no way for me to know how many xnodes there are, nor how many transactions are sent through the mixer, but my experience suggests that the ratio of xnodes to transactions is really high right now.  I just had to wait for my turn. So if you followed the directions on the website to set up your node, I think that you're probably just waiting for your turn, too.

Ty for the reassurance. Have 2 xnodes with no luck yet
The forum has a barrier to entry; one has to be approved.  There seems to be some issues with the process as I have applied twice and heard nothing.  I've decided simply to read the forum occaisionaly.  It's a duplication of effort to read two streams and I prefer the open source nature here, even though there is a lot of noise.

im having the same problems, whats the deal pizpie?

The forum has a very agressive spam fliter. You were all banned automatically as a result, I will unban and approve you right now.

You are a member, I just checked.

The forum has a barrier to entry; one has to be approved.  There seems to be some issues with the process as I have applied twice and heard nothing.  I've decided simply to read the forum occaisionaly.  It's a duplication of effort to read two streams and I prefer the open source nature here, even though there is a lot of noise.

The forum has a very agressive spam fliter. You were all banned automatically as a result, I will unban and approve you right now.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Jump to: