Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 120. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
I will keep my XC for sure, but this blocknet thingy. Nope.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
You can repeat that crap all you want.. more bugs have been solved, developent spans more then just the wallet.
The mac and linux clients where released a few days ago. It takes time to build to versions for all platforms, just like replying to guys with agenda's trolling the thread like you, If you're so worried, just don't invest. Please go

If some of us leave then the market is gone.  Buy side is dying my friend.  A few quick sells could make a huge impact.

gtfo already you cheap ass, dump your coins and move away...

Why so emotional?

No emotion at all, but you're just annoying as hell. You just have to freaking disagree, complain, cry like a baby and everything about anything all time.

"Now with little to no updates and the focus on BlockNet, I'm thinking about reversing payment if it's not already too late.  I would speak to Pay Pal first and then my credit card company."

For a freaking tor stick?

I would also like to point this out, so you mean the mac wallet released last week wasn't an update. I'm not even going to mention the amount of time , the team spends on this forum especially arlyn.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
You can repeat that crap all you want.. more bugs have been solved, developent spans more then just the wallet.
The mac and linux clients where released a few days ago. It takes time to build to versions for all platforms, just like replying to guys with agenda's trolling the thread like you, If you're so worried, just don't invest. Please go

If some of us leave then the market is gone.  Buy side is dying my friend.  A few quick sells could make a huge impact.

Why so emotional?

No emotion at all, but you're just annoying as hell. You just have to freaking disagree, complain, cry like a baby and everything about anything all time.

"Now with little to no updates and the focus on BlockNet, I'm thinking about reversing payment if it's not already too late.  I would speak to Pay Pal first and then my credit card company."

For a freaking tor stick?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

What do you suggest?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I would have liked to have seen the completion of Rev3 and XChat followed by some serious independent code reviews before starting blocknet. I think those things would have increased exposure and adoption in a more organic way.

These things will continue as planned, without delay, and we'll have the Blocknet to aid adoption as we go. This is a benefit.

Hey Arlyn, don't mean to pull the PM card (but I will) - how can you say there won't be delays when we don't have any dates tied to the OP milestones? Right now the roadmap timeline completely open and investors are getting antse. Doesn't help that the price continues to drop.

Can you tell us if XC will be offically launched before or after blocknet? i believe Dan mentioned blocknet would be launched sometime in first half of 2015?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1960

Ahh leave him alone man, he is just uptight because he is a mac user.

Hahah...I've been trying to use Linux more.  Smiley
Activity: 339

Ahh leave him alone man, he is just uptight because he is a mac user.

Activity: 182
The overall point is, that this is a chance to make money. I haven't invested yet and will a few days before the ITO starts, but people "going against" the blocknet idea are idiots. Let them be, after all 95% of them don't make any money. The arguments are not supposed to come before, but after.
Activity: 392

some provoking language...

easy easy...
don't forget that ursay has the "legendary"-status...  always nice to have such a guy on board
You should try to convince him to continue support for XC then to haunt him away...

just my 2c
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I see the fudders are showing up are they?

This is an old story you're telling.

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Hah, you're just as stuck as everyone else. Good thing that the only rise will be when this thing actually gets of the ground, and by then you won't be thinking about selling anymore Smiley

But hey, it's one way of finding out.. go ahead Smiley
Activity: 392

some trolling

Hey whats that? Another new account trolling? Sounds like we're in the picture again.. Must be waking up people with coins outside of the blocknet. Because that could be a thread to your funds, right?
+1

(but don't forget: do NOT quote them) Wink

We're disappointed that you called XChat XChat, because there is an IRC client called XChat (http://xchat.org/), and we're disappointed that you cloned XChat from Cinni or some other crypto and tried to take credit. We're disappointed that nothing seems to happen here.

Hey whats that? Another new account trolling? Sounds like we're in the picture again.. Must be waking up people with coins outside of the blocknet. Because that could be a thread to your funds, right?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
XC has several developers, all working away, continuing the project, as you've seen every day with our wallet updates, previews of the mobile UI, etc. etc.

How many developers do we have, the website says we have Dan and Christian? Are there more we don't know about? Thxs.

At any given point, Dan employs several developers on a contract basis for various tasks.

They're not team members, which is why they're not on the website, but these dev teams do a lot of stuff.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I would have liked to have seen the completion of Rev3 and XChat followed by some serious independent code reviews before starting blocknet. I think those things would have increased exposure and adoption in a more organic way.

Maybe Halcyon dev could review the code?
Activity: 182
IT's a trainwreck.  group chat doesn't work.  Most of the time it's only released for windows even though they're selling the TOR stick.

That's a ridiculous opinion. What do you expect of a release for early testing?

Not trying to raise $1,000,000 to expand the project that still isn't working and hasn't been released (to use your own words)

As long as the funds are put to use on what matters(development), then that's fine. Honestly, how does one expect developers to work on a coin without much funding? I'm assuming that human beings still rely on water, food, nurishment, etc, and all of those things require money, which is money they could be making not developing coins, 9/5 job hello..

IT's a trainwreck.  group chat doesn't work.  Most of the time it's only released for windows even though they're selling the TOR stick.

Not trying to raise $1,000,000 to expand the project that still isn't working and hasn't been released (to use your own words)

you work for free? Here, suck my Smiley
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Heh. In 8 days' time there'll be funding to employ more people.

maybe finish the obligation of rev 3 & open source before raising more money for a different project that will dillute resources.

people paid for rev 3 with the pre-mine.  moving on to the next deal before finishing is criminal.  

Why do you think anyone is moving on to other projects?

The Blocknet does not dilute XC's resources in any way.

In fact, it will massively increase XC's user base and help it toward the usage it needs to function as intended.

Moreover, the Blocknet's ITO serves as a huge banner ad saying "XC is a tech leader."

Pretty darn good for XC IMO.
Just my opinion (with recent and past investments from other companies which turned out to be dead ends for investors), the XC members who have been long time buyers/supports of the coin should get some sort of assurance with this Blocknet ITO. I know the coin needs 'mechanics' to move but the money which blocknet is trying to raise is not attainable and causes alarms to go off with some if not most of the members here.
I know rev3 is being worked on and things are happening, but Blocknet ITO needs to give something back to the XC community. If guarantees cannot be provided then free Tokens/shares and maybe assurances. Plus if this thing ever goes terribly south, we will need the names and addresses of everyone involved so that we can go after them financially.  Smiley

Never mind that guy, he's a troll. He makes a new account each day and trolls around the forum. He go's a round in a newbie account but makes comments like he knows everything of everything. He made a troll blocknet thread as well today. It's just a bunch of bitching and whining.
Jump to: