Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 119. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I would have liked to have seen the completion of Rev3 and XChat followed by some serious independent code reviews before starting blocknet. I think those things would have increased exposure and adoption in a more organic way.

They are separate development tracks and Rev3/XChat is in the final stages now, the new UI is being finished up now on the mobile app, we will start testing that and also finish up rev3 w/ that UI as soon as it is complete and ready

It was 5 months ago to the day when I first posted here. I'm suffering really bad from Post Trollmatic Stress Disorder, but this news will help me cope. Thanks Dan.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
I see the fudders are showing up are they?

This is an old story you're telling.

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Maybe they want to have alook here, or are they allready employed?

Joboffer
http://coinhr.com/single_vacancy/?vid=12

Grin

goodnight all

Lol, can a human go lower than that?
fuck, this world is crumbling...

It seems that way but- http://www.oxfordmartin.ox.ac.uk/opinion/view/274

Gotta love the word Democracy Smiley))

"Let the fools do "whatever" they want, lets give them McDonalds, KFC, Oprah...why the hell have we not thought of this sooner, we wasted so many resources enslaving them. Nodays we can do just the same with just a handful of manpower Wink, the fools are practically doing our jobs against themselves"
Activity: 324
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I would have liked to have seen the completion of Rev3 and XChat followed by some serious independent code reviews before starting blocknet. I think those things would have increased exposure and adoption in a more organic way.

They are separate development tracks and Rev3/XChat is in the final stages now, the new UI is being finished up now on the mobile app, we will start testing that and also finish up rev3 w/ that UI as soon as it is complete and ready

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to post during the fudstorm, I should have waited.

People will FUD, but since day #1 - I have continued to deliver and improve upon XC.

blocknet is an epic project and movement in crypto and unfortunately projects like this tend to upset the status quo

No different than the FUD that I received when launching XC... thats what it is FUD!
Activity: 324
At some point , you guys should just delete whatever these trolls are saying.

It's pretty annoying for serious people to navigate through all these shit posts. If they want to discuss their trash they can just go ahead and create their own.

Blocknet is going to be funded with the 2500 BTC's and XC's dev team is going to code on XC while some new dev are going to implement the BlockNet.

This might be a good opportunity but as some said it's still early to know what the real value of this thing is going to be. Definitively not worth the market cap of all coins tho as arlyn stated to start with. we'll see.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Joboffer

Grin

goodnight all

There is also a BTCtalk thread recruiting for much the same thing.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/100-upfront-payment-earn-1-btc-a-month-to-spread-fud-and-troll-819814

Waste of time and energy.  
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
Why thank you.

I'm unsure of your tone here though.

You are skilled at painting a picture in minds that isn't strictly true while not lying.

It's easy to contrive some sort of possible discrepancy between statements.

This by no means implies a lie. And damn you for the intentions that lead you to represent me that way.

Now kindly piss off.

Beautiful PR.  Keep it coming.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Why thank you.

I'm unsure of your tone here though.

You are skilled at painting a picture in minds that isn't strictly true while not lying.

It's easy to contrive some sort of possible discrepancy between statements.

This by no means implies a lie. And damn you for the intentions that lead you to represent me that way.

Now kindly piss off.
Activity: 478

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to post during the fudstorm, I should have waited.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Great to hear!
Activity: 478

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Joboffer

Grin

goodnight all

It seems that way but- http://www.oxfordmartin.ox.ac.uk/opinion/view/274
legendary
So for the record:

Updates are coming just about every day.

XC just launched the most beneficial technology ever for it.

XC's progress is not delayed by the Blocknet. At all.

This week our focus is finishing XC Mobile to release to you for testing!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

NOT FUD! FACTS!

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Joboffer

Grin

goodnight all

Activity: 840

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Joboffer

Grin

goodnight all

I saw that posted in a FB group. I love the '2 years experience' part.

Night.
legendary

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Joboffer

Grin

goodnight all

Ha ha!

Unbelievable.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Joboffer

Grin

goodnight all
legendary

Henceforth, let's pay attention to the attitude of posters.

Are they complaining about things unreasonably?

If so, they can get lost.

Are they inserting little lies into their comments? (e.g. "there've been no updates," or "Dan's not focusing on XC")

If so, ignore/ban.

Activity: 840
You can repeat that crap all you want.. more bugs have been solved, developent spans more then just the wallet.
The mac and linux clients where released a few days ago. It takes time to build to versions for all platforms, just like replying to guys with agenda's trolling the thread like you, If you're so worried, just don't invest. Please go

If some of us leave then the market is gone.  Buy side is dying my friend.  A few quick sells could make a huge impact.

some provoking language...

easy easy...
don't forget that ursay has the "legendary"-status...  always nice to have such a guy on board
You should try to convince him to continue support for XC then to haunt him away...

just my 2c

To prevent you from getting scammed on the forum, I would like to point out that the title is giving to anyone who posts a lot and has been here for a long enough time. Legendary isn't specially assigned by theymos or something.
NOT FUD! FACTS!
You can repeat that crap all you want.. more bugs have been solved, developent spans more then just the wallet.
The mac and linux clients where released a few days ago. It takes time to build to versions for all platforms, just like replying to guys with agenda's trolling the thread like you, If you're so worried, just don't invest. Please go

If some of us leave then the market is gone.  Buy side is dying my friend.  A few quick sells could make a huge impact.

some provoking language...

easy easy...
don't forget that ursay has the "legendary"-status...  always nice to have such a guy on board
You should try to convince him to continue support for XC then to haunt him away...

just my 2c

I don't give a quack about his legendary status. He's just a cheap ass complaining about everything.
"always nice to have such a guy on board.."

Such a guy? What guy? Big deal spamming your life on forums Smiley

just my 2c  Wink
Jump to: