Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 118. (Read 1484185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Valid point and moving forward we will just delete FUD on SIGHT as there is no point even wasting time with it

plz... just make this thread strictly moderated... I dont care a bit about the next btc whale coming in here reading "moderated" or "closed source" and rejecting it, cause eventually, be it 2 months, 6 months or 2 years from now, he will be forced to buy thanx to facts and he will have to do so at a premium by that point.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Your name is easy to mis spell in a variety of ways ... I agree.  

In spite of his stupid ramblings I would agree to many of his points but am smart enough to not get my panties in a wad because I know you guys will delete what you don't like.

And I have little sympathy by the XC fans.

Whatever.

You're not fooling anyone. You and 'him' are the same. I'm astonished at the amount of time and effort you spend following XC just to spread fud - This thread, numerous Reddit threads, crypto news sites etc. - especially when XC played absolutely no part in you losing your investment. Get a life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Valid point and moving forward we will just delete FUD on SIGHT as there is no point even wasting time with it

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Who was that guy who always complained of it not being open sourced? ah well forget him....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
cool .... blocknet .. another thing they wanna sell to us ..
better help nhz / make a new product instead of making xc worth more ...

[FUD]

Get out Joebob999.

Oh and I see you misspell my username the same way as RDNJKDI spells it. Silly move there RDNJKDI.

Do not come back.
what do you mean?  who's he?

dude.  your username is probably mis spelled by most people who use it.

synchillis.. senchillist.  synchilist.  whatever.

Thats a serious statement to which I take offense and clearly XC is not a scam..  nor is blocknet.

yea ... then open source it.  get something that actually works before asking for more money from noobtards.

It does work, and its not open source for several reasons, including the fact it is the most advanced mixer technology on the marketplace and would be cloned immediately...

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary
[FUD]

Get out Joebob999.

Oh and I see you misspell my username the same way as RDNJKDI spells it. Silly move there RDNJKDI.

Do not come back.
I can smell the fear miles away

Yeah well ... I smell financial rape by devs from miles away.  i own no competing products to XC but this is beyond the pale.

FYI this coin & the blocknet are more guilty of scamming than I am guilty of trolling (FYI synchellis & teka)

Thats a serious statement to which I take offense and clearly XC is not a scam..  nor is blocknet.
legendary
Hey Arlyn, don't mean to pull the PM card (but I will) - how can you say there won't be delays when we don't have any dates tied to the OP milestones?

Can you tell us if XC will be offically launched before or after blocknet? i believe Dan mentioned blocknet would be launched sometime in first half of 2015?

Put it this way: when there are wallet updates nearly every day, when the timeline is being adhered to and items steadily ticked off the list, and when the team has lost none of its focus, there's no reason whatsoever to suppose that things are getting pushed back.

The Blocknet doesn't have a launch date, so I can't tell which will launch first.

Thanks for the response Arlyn!

I know you don't hear this enough but I just want to thank you, Dan, Teka, and the entire XC team for such a fantastic job you're all doing with XC and now blocknet with such adversity. I'm very excited to being a part of something so revolutionary and making history. Stay the course guys. Cheers!

Thank you, it is much appreciated..

Thank you Flashbit. :-)
Hey Arlyn, don't mean to pull the PM card (but I will) - how can you say there won't be delays when we don't have any dates tied to the OP milestones?

Can you tell us if XC will be offically launched before or after blocknet? i believe Dan mentioned blocknet would be launched sometime in first half of 2015?

Put it this way: when there are wallet updates nearly every day, when the timeline is being adhered to and items steadily ticked off the list, and when the team has lost none of its focus, there's no reason whatsoever to suppose that things are getting pushed back.

The Blocknet doesn't have a launch date, so I can't tell which will launch first.

I know you don't hear this enough but I just want to thank you, Dan, Teka, and the entire XC team for such a fantastic job you're all doing with XC and now blocknet with such adversity. I'm very excited to being a part of something so revolutionary and making history. Stay the course guys. Cheers!

Thank you, it is much appreciated..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
I would have liked to have seen the completion of Rev3 and XChat followed by some serious independent code reviews before starting blocknet. I think those things would have increased exposure and adoption in a more organic way.

They are separate development tracks and Rev3/XChat is in the final stages now, the new UI is being finished up now on the mobile app, we will start testing that and also finish up rev3 w/ that UI as soon as it is complete and ready

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to post during the fudstorm, I should have waited.

People will FUD, but since day #1 - I have continued to deliver and improve upon XC.

blocknet is an epic project and movement in crypto and unfortunately projects like this tend to upset the status quo

No different than the FUD that I received when launching XC... thats what it is FUD!

ahh the good old trolling.. how much I love them... I can smell the fear miles away... I love it...  "competition" is fierce, trolls thrive, other PnD coins get all the attention, price drops for no reason at all... bitcoin price remains low... what happens then? We accumulate so much XC, then mobile app, then launch, XC ITO and anonimity bounty... price goes kaboom and XC gets recognised as true leader after bitcoin... exciting times!
legendary

Activity: 509
XC has several developers, all working away, continuing the project, as you've seen every day with our wallet updates, previews of the mobile UI, etc. etc.

How many developers do we have, the website says we have Dan and Christian? Are there more we don't know about? Thxs.

At any given point, Dan employs several developers on a contract basis for various tasks.

They're not team members, which is why they're not on the website, but these dev teams do a lot of stuff.

Very true! Thank you
Activity: 840
I would have liked to have seen the completion of Rev3 and XChat followed by some serious independent code reviews before starting blocknet. I think those things would have increased exposure and adoption in a more organic way.

They are separate development tracks and Rev3/XChat is in the final stages now, the new UI is being finished up now on the mobile app, we will start testing that and also finish up rev3 w/ that UI as soon as it is complete and ready

It was 5 months ago to the day when I first posted here. I'm suffering really bad from Post Trollmatic Stress Disorder, but this news will help me cope. Thanks Dan.

that's 5 months of non-stop XC development :-)

Damn, I've only just realised my self that it's been 5 months.
Activity: 840
Just ban them already.

Already banned him via PM but yes due this unwillingness of accepting the forum rules which prohibited continues trolling, joebob999 is banned from this thread.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I see the fudders are showing up are they?

This is an old story you're telling.

And it's empty air.

Kindly leave.

Maybe they want to have alook here, or are they allready employed?

Joboffer
http://coinhr.com/single_vacancy/?vid=12

Grin

goodnight all

There is also a BTCtalk thread recruiting for much the same thing.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/100-upfront-payment-earn-1-btc-a-month-to-spread-fud-and-troll-819814

Waste of time and energy.  

Very sad indeed.

It was 5 months ago to the day when I first posted here. I'm suffering really bad from Post Trollmatic Stress Disorder, but this news will help me cope. Thanks Dan.

that's 5 months of non-stop XC development :-)
Jump to: