Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 227. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

So everyone, what's your feedback on these images?

How would you feel having that on your smartphone?

Looks very nice...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
can we expect some news today? time to fight the general downtrend in crypto again and stand strong.
teka you know what you promised for monday.  Smiley

What this?

or this?

So everyone, what's your feedback on these images?

How would you feel having that on your smartphone?
legendary
Activity: 840
can we expect some news today? time to fight the general downtrend in crypto again and stand strong.
teka you know what you promised for monday.  Smiley

What this?

or this?

Activity: 840
Activity: 924
who was looking for a oneplus one phone invite a few weeks ago?, i got 1 but its 24 hour deadline on ordering and don't have the funds to buy in such a short space of time

I would like one but can't buy it now..maybe the guy that will buy it can send me an invite then?

Thx

haha yeah im in same situation can't buy it now, Its got like 23 hours before it expires then you have another 24 hours to place the order if that helps Tongue

i'll just give it to first randomer who wants it if no one can afford it in such a short space of time right now

which version is it? and what if you buy from Europe will you still pay in dollars?

it's the One - 64 GB Sandstone Black . It shows gbp on the website for me cos im in UK, i'm guessing its most likely local currency of country of purchase
legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
who was looking for a oneplus one phone invite a few weeks ago?, i got 1 but its 24 hour deadline on ordering and don't have the funds to buy in such a short space of time

I would like one but can't buy it now..maybe the guy that will buy it can send me an invite then?

Thx

haha yeah im in same situation can't buy it now, Its got like 23 hours before it expires then you have another 24 hours to place the order if that helps Tongue

i'll just give it to first randomer who wants it if no one can afford it in such a short space of time right now

which version is it? and what if you buy from Europe will you still pay in dollars?
Activity: 924

Thx

Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 616

I didn't get any messages.
legendary
Arlyn Im at work now cannot use the XC app good testing though Smiley

Ah, a pity!
legendary

Updated Wallet v2.49.08b - now available for release - [this was the test version]

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08b.exe

* XChat Bug fixes

Dan

Anyone tested it? did not have time during the weekend

Let's test it now.

Who else is up for this? We'd need at least one more person.

Im up for it!

Nice. Just started a group with you and Cryptico (though I'm not sure he's still around).

Add me to the group chat!

Added and messaged you.

Let me know if you don't get it.
Jump to: