Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 231. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what time to open the https://www.mintpal.com?  who konws?

What do you mean? - it's working perfectly now - v2 was only ever meant to be a blank
screen with error 20 written on it.

Anyway I really love
"Please consider this the 12 hour launch warning previously described."
Is that from like 2 days ago or something - I lose track.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Thanks for the link, theres one a few hours from where I live, I'll be there next month so might have to check it out and post some pics for everyone.

I live so far away from 1 that buying one would be the easier option lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
Guys take a chill pill and take a look at mintpal or moolar's twitter

https://twitter.com/moolah_io

That shit crack me up.

You mean things like saying 'We are looking in to an intelligent algorithm that will cancel orders...' and than 7 hours later coming up with 'We will be cancelling all existing orders prior to launch.'?  Huh
And that after spending hours (or days) letting some sort of sophisticated and also extremely slow migration tool doing the job of transferring orders and balances to the new platform.

It's hysterical... and also makes me wanna cry  Cry

Ya the level of their incompetence makes me wanna cry too.
After 3 days, they still could not get the system running
somebody said it here

" Bitcoins Accepteren ‏@BitcoinsAccept  · 12h12 hours ago  
@moolah_io It really sounds like you should have stayed on "v1" and just added the extra coins instead of this "v2" which is actually v0.1 "

Thanks for the link, theres one a few hours from where I live, I'll be there next month so might have to check it out and post some pics for everyone.
Activity: 138

"And if you’re wondering what cryptocurrencies the machine will sell, here they are: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Blackcoin, and XCurrency."

Love it!
By the sounds of it, they wanted to make money while they were shutdown, by triggering trades while they were off-line, and then realised DOH that some people would end up loosing money.  I just don't get it.

Uh, no. They wanted to launch the exchange with everyone's orders from the old platform still in play, but give everyone 60 minutes to cancel them before the markets went live - or put an algorithm in place to manage these orders if traders couldn't get to them in time - both terrible ideas.

Either way, they are not collecting fees until next year so they wouldn't have made any money on those trades.

Oh that makes more sense, thanks for clarifying
Activity: 462
By the sounds of it, they wanted to make money while they were shutdown, by triggering trades while they were off-line, and then realised DOH that some people would end up loosing money.  I just don't get it.

Uh, no. They wanted to launch the exchange with everyone's orders from the old platform still in play, but give everyone 60 minutes to cancel them before the markets went live - or put an algorithm in place to manage these orders if traders couldn't get to them in time - both terrible ideas.

Either way, they are not collecting fees until next year so they wouldn't have made any money on those trades.
Activity: 361

That shit crack me up.

what the fuck is going on with this? haha... glad i got all my coins out just in time.

I recon i could have done a better job than these guys when i was a 14 year old stoner.

Did Mintpal had a horde of XC coins?

That shit crack me up.

what the fuck is going on with this? haha... glad i got all my coins out just in time.

I recon i could have done a better job than these guys when i was a 14 year old stoner.
Activity: 165

That shit crack me up.

You mean things like saying 'We are looking in to an intelligent algorithm that will cancel orders...' and than 7 hours later coming up with 'We will be cancelling all existing orders prior to launch.'?  Huh
And that after spending hours (or days) letting some sort of sophisticated and also extremely slow migration tool doing the job of transferring orders and balances to the new platform.

It's hysterical... and also makes me wanna cry  Cry

That shit crack me up.
The updated UI will be released shortly after the mobile app is finished.  ETA is about 2 weeks for RC1

Dan

You guys didn't see this ?

Ha I did, which is why I just bought more BTC to invest into XC earlier today.  A mobile app will be a game changer.
The updated UI will be released shortly after the mobile app is finished.  ETA is about 2 weeks for RC1

Dan

You guys didn't see this ?
Activity: 462
Honestly, we need to ban people from this topic who consistently troll or try to promote other coins.

He didn't even write that blurb himself. It's a copy/paste from someone else over at that thread. Pretty shameful, pookie.

HTML5 is just the foundation for the platform upon which other apps are built. We also have a foundation for our platform here at XC and the end result is likely the same.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I understand that you have to make money pookie but please refrain from posting other coins here that are completely irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Honestly, we need to ban people from this topic who consistently troll or try to promote other coins.
Jump to: