Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 257. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
sorry for my ignorance what do you mean with touring? could you clarify for everyone less technical like me how XC approach with web 3.0 differs from ethereum one?

Turing-completeness: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_completeness

It basically means having the ability to express anything at all - in this case on a blockchain.

XC's approach is, to my mind, a lot more sensible: use the blockchain, but don't put all that code on it. Rather write APIs so that people can build any app at all upon XC. After all, why bloat it and why compromise its security? Blockchain-based malware is not fun.

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
sorry for my ignorance what do you mean with touring? could you clarify for everyone less technical like me how XC approach with web 3.0 differs from ethereum one?

Turing Completeness = programming language, like JAVA & C++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_completeness
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

touring complete is just a way of describing programmable.  (There is some criteria as far as loops are concerned)

touring complete blockchain means I can make programs on the blockchain
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
any news about rev2.5? this thread is really quiet last days

You ask this all the time and no one ever answers you, so why keep asking? We have a topnotch PR team. When there is news ready to release regarding Rev 2.5 you'll hear about it here. Repeatedly asking about news will not cause news to manifest.

You may also just refer to the timeline on the OP instead of asking questions, because the information there would lead you to assume that before Rev 2.5 comes, we'll be implementing our Web 3.0 distributed content server. ;-)

Is this the finalizing news about the qibuck collaboration?

Well, it'll be that we begin development of the Web 3.0 tech.

The ad server is funded by Qibuck, yes.

will this mean new revenue for the mixers? is this sounding pretty huge to me?

Grin Grin

Yes it will.

You can revisit the press release here.

It is as huge as it sounds.

For clarity (contra-trolls), if a project has a component with the same aim that another project has (web 3.0), but achieves it in a different way (we're not Turing complete), and develops it sooner, then this does not constitute "imitating" the other project. Enough said.

meanwhile ethereum is getting forked by ibm and building their own coding language on the blockchain.  luv how u guys are basically imitating them  Roll Eyes

whens the website getting a rework?  thing makes me dizzy ...

Oh hey its my favorite 'troll' .

that's right ... most luvable troll on the forums  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840

meanwhile ethereum is getting forked by ibm and building their own coding language on the blockchain.  luv how u guys are basically imitating them  Roll Eyes

Oh hey its my favorite 'troll' .

meanwhile ethereum is getting forked by ibm and building their own coding language on the blockchain.  luv how u guys are basically imitating them  Roll Eyes  (except you plan on charging for decentralized services and making a company out of it lol ... whereas theres is opensource for all to develop)

You ask this all the time and no one ever answers you, so why keep asking? We have a topnotch PR team. When there is news ready to release regarding Rev 2.5 you'll hear about it here. Repeatedly asking about news will not cause news to manifest.

You may also just refer to the timeline on the OP instead of asking questions, because the information there would lead you to assume that before Rev 2.5 comes, we'll be implementing our Web 3.0 distributed content server. ;-)

will this mean new revenue for the mixers? is this sounding pretty huge to me?

Grin Grin
legendary

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Speaking of the OP, the road map doesn't seem to be up to date in terms of the "green dots" which means complete, correct?

Yes I'm working on it now actually. Apologies for the delay. It's the one thing that takes damn ages to do and therefore on a hectic schedule nearly always gets put off.

No worries! Given the choice between all these rapid fire announcements/tech improvements and those "green dots" being filled in, I'd pick the announcements/tech any day....
Activity: 840
So out of all mixer based anonymity coins, is XC the only decentralized one?

Does it lack the bloat that cryptonote coins have?

I don't know the answer to the first question but there is no bloat.

Yes thats correct, no bloat. When it comes to first question, its the first trustless decentrlized privacy platform.
legendary
Speaking of the OP, the road map doesn't seem to be up to date in terms of the "green dots" which means complete, correct?

Yes I'm working on it now actually. Apologies for the delay. It's the one thing that takes damn ages to do and therefore on a hectic schedule nearly always gets put off.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
legendary

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Woah, some knucklehead just dumped down to 130k on MP. Wish I'd had some buy orders in there. I hope some of y'all did.
Activity: 462

Activity: 364
Activity: 252
So out of all mixer based anonymity coins, is XC the only decentralized one?

Does it lack the bloat that cryptonote coins have?

I don't know the answer to the first question but there is no bloat.
Jump to: