Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 261. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
My second batch of 250 still hasn't come through.  Undecided

Now im wishing i just transfered them all in one go. first 250 only took a couple of mins. still shows them as pending withdrawals.

250! Ouch.. And I'm complaining about my 12 coins Smiley
Hope you get them soon!

thanks, yeh i hope so too. I totally forgot I had any on Mintpal. thought they were in bittrex.

If for any reason it comes about that I get my 250 and u lose your 12, ill send ya 12 of mine. Im slightly panicking now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Everyone should use Cryptsy, not Mintpal.

It took me a total of 2 months to make three withdrawals of xc on craptsy. Averaged about two week wait time per withdrawal... Just stuck pending forever and each time I had to create a support ticket. Don't use that shitty exchange.

Did you also have problems withdrawing other coins?

I withdrew probably thousands of times from cryptsy and never had 1 problem...
Activity: 509

Now im wishing i just transfered them all in one go. first 250 only took a couple of mins. still shows them as pending withdrawals.

250! Ouch.. And I'm complaining about my 12 coins Smiley
Hope you get them soon!
Activity: 616

It took me a total of 2 months to make three withdrawals of xc on craptsy. Averaged about two week wait time per withdrawal... Just stuck pending forever and each time I had to create a support ticket. Don't use that shitty exchange.
Activity: 182

Activity: 196
I forgot I had a few XC over at Mintpal. With all this Mintpal DDOS business I can't get my 12 XC out of there!! Every time I try to move it to my wallet, it says error not logged in, but clearly I'm logged in. I wonder if it's even worth it to put in a ticket.

just keep trying. you have to just click login constantly, then go balances, withdraw, and it will keep saying error or log you out but it should work in the end. wouldnt bother with a ticket, i'd imagine they have millions by now. lol

Yep - I just managed to get mine off. You have to try a few times to log in - and again when you confirm by e-mail. My 253 was processed pretty quickly
once I got the e-mail confirmation through

I forgot I had a few XC over at Mintpal. With all this Mintpal DDOS business I can't get my 12 XC out of there!! Every time I try to move it to my wallet, it says error not logged in, but clearly I'm logged in. I wonder if it's even worth it to put in a ticket.

just keep trying. you have to just click login constantly, then go balances, withdraw, and it will keep saying error or log you out but it should work in the end. wouldnt bother with a ticket, i'd imagine they have millions by now. lol

I'll give it 15 min then come back to it, I'll keep trying off and on throughout the evening. Thanks.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Can anybody explain how "your weight" and "network weight" is calculated ? What is the formula ?

What is relationship between those two ?

Please don't troll. Thank you

Not sure if Dan or anyone else has ever given the formula but in my experience, as your weight increases, you get closer to your next stake reward.  This may not always be true though.

Can't answer you question but is has been a long time sinds if seen trolling going around here
I would like to know it myself also  Wink

Yes I would like to know the exact formula too.

It seems like something like "your coin age" X "Staking amount"

But how is the "net work weight" calculated ? Is it the aggregated weight of all individual wallet weight ?

Can Dan or somebody explain this a little bit ?

whats the trust level on bittrex these days? ( I know you can never really trust any exchange, but i like having a few coins on an exchange and im not a big fan of poloniex .
Can anybody explain how "your weight" and "network weight" is calculated ? What is the formula ?

Not sure if Dan or anyone else has ever given the formula but in my experience, as your weight increases, you get closer to your next stake reward.  This may not always be true though.
That is not a goat, that is a sheep.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Do we know wtf is going on over at MP?  Huh  

I have some XC I want to get outta there ASAP.
They are changing to V2, but I would also get out of there.

Apparently this:

Thanks, I managed to log in and transfer them.

I've been trying to get some of mine off the exchange since i saw this earlier and still can't get on their site. says its over capacity. I've got about 500 on there.  Undecided
That is quite a bit.
I hope you get it off there.

Mintpal needs to get their shit together.

This totally smells like MtGox all over again.   GET YOUR COINS OUT OF MINTPAL!!!...  if you can before it's too late.

after about 50 login attempts and email confirmations they are now in "pending withdrawals"

fingers crossed!

I really hope Moolah sort this all out soon. I liked Mintpal.

ahhhh.... just as im writing this, notification just popped up saying they have been received in my wallet!  Cheesy

edit: well, 250 have, decided it might be safer to do it in 2 batches. hopefully the rest will come soon.
Activity: 322
Do we know wtf is going on over at MP?  Huh 

Apparently this:

I've been trying to get some of mine off the exchange since i saw this earlier and still can't get on their site. says its over capacity. I've got about 500 on there.  Undecided
That is quite a bit.

This totally smells like MtGox all over again.   GET YOUR COINS OUT OF MINTPAL!!!...  if you can before it's too late.
Do we know wtf is going on over at MP?  Huh 

Apparently this:

I've been trying to get some of mine off the exchange since i saw this earlier and still can't get on their site. says its over capacity. I've got about 500 on there.  Undecided
That is quite a bit.

Jump to: