Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 294. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I have been direct to people my whole life, some don't like it, but I find it the most effective way of getting my point across.

The direct approach:

That is because your communication skills haven't progressed past adolescence.

The indirect approach:

You should work on trying to communicate more effectively.  When you are too direct, people naturally go on the defensive and feel like you are attacking them.  Your point will eventually be lost.

Which approach above did you find more offensive?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
That was me selling out a little bit of XC. The guy I bought it for at 130 is growing impatient and sees an opportunity in LTC for some reason. Sigh.
Why doesn't he buy it for himself?

Too complicated for him. Not everyone is crypto savvy. Smiley But someone among his peers told him, LTC is daa shizz. I don't know, it was sudden. Whales have setup traps everywhere. It's so bloody obvious how they manipulate.
Why didn't you tell him it wasn't true?

Mountain has spoken the truth!!

[snip]

ahahahah you are right by the way

It is just that your directniness make me laugh Smiley

I have been direct to people my whole life, some don't like it, but I find it the most effective way of getting my point across.

I like it Smiley
Activity: 714
That was me selling out a little bit of XC. The guy I bought it for at 130 is growing impatient and sees an opportunity in LTC for some reason. Sigh.

Too complicated for him. Not everyone is crypto savvy. Smiley But someone among his peers told him, LTC is daa shizz. I don't know, it was sudden. Whales have setup traps everywhere. It's so bloody obvious how they manipulate.

[snip]

I have been direct to people my whole life, some people don't like it, but I find it the most effective way of getting my point across.

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
LTC lost 90% in ~8 months... it's due for some kind of epic rebound.  ::shark::

LTC is Dead

Yeah, it's about as due for an epic rebound as Nintendo 64 is.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

LTC is Dead
Activity: 324

What?
Activity: 341
Activity: 425
Good morning everyone,
We are getting ready to cash out this weeks Sponsor a Keepod Kid's contributions and would love to invite you to participate!

Our campaign goals are to sponsor 500 kids in Marakissa, The Gambia providing them with personalized computer access, internet access and internet safety training.

Here is a breakdown of the contributions needed

$3500 will purchase 500 Keepod devices to be distributed to the students
$1275 will go to refurbishing 15 computers;
$500 will create a couple of internet hotspots that will provide a year of access;
Facilities, staff and IT support are already in place, so no money is being raised for those items.

How to Contribute?

XCurrency: XXkc4jMGMcVF3Jt65ip9QKg6bAqmkb6JUX
Jump to: