Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 290. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
HYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEE

So basically the ICO will be OPEN just for people that Own Xcs and will get their corresponding Shares correct??

After that people will be allowed to buy with other currencies as well correct??

Fuck yeah!! I'm made up right now. This is beyond amazing - !
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
HYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEE

So basically the ICO will be OPEN just for people that Own Xcs and will get their corresponding Shares correct??

After that people will be allowed to buy with other currencies as well correct??
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

I WAS RIGHT!

I own XC, SO I OWN SHARES? Without having to SELL XC?

Yeah, "jizzed"is not a word a top++ holder of a great future company might be allowed to use, but I just totally did it.

No You own the right to Buy XC shares if you OWN XCs 10 XC will give you the right to buy 1 share of the company....still fuking HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE this will drive XC price to the star as well as people that wants to buy shares they will need to buy XC First.

Fuking Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

No, It states 10 XC is equal to 1 share, and does not require selling of units of currency in exchange for shares. 10 XC == 1 share in XC inc.

you know what? I was too mind blown to interpret the whole thing at once, I do apologise if I mislead any1 to false assumptions! I would love to have synechist clarify this in order for people to make preparations, I do believe more experienced traders totally have the grasp of the annon, but not noobies like me

i guess there will be a limited claiming period for those holding XC to prevent "double claim". after that you only buy but thats just a guess.
as it states in the release the details of the ico are still out for discussion which is great.

basically by buying XC now you get the corresponding amount of shares for free. if you wait and buy shares directly you get only those.

man i'm hyped like crasy right now.

10XC=1share, that effectively puts the share at 6$ right now, its kind of naive and a totally worthless analysis, but it puts things into perspective. FB is priced at 75$, google at 580$, cisco 25$, apple stock at 100$... Again, totally worthless speculation but fun and its always nice to dream.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I WAS RIGHT!

Yeah, "jizzed"is not a word a top++ holder of a great future company might be allowed to use, but I just totally did it.

No You own the right to Buy XC shares if you OWN XCs 10 XC will give you the right to buy 1 share of the company....still fuking HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE this will drive XC price to the star as well as people that wants to buy shares they will need to buy XC First.

Are you sure? Owners of other coins can buy shares

The best thing about this is that people are unlikely to want to buy shares with other currencies. If they own XC, they XC plus a share.

Therefore: buy XC!
Can you explain to me what an ICO company is? I searched on Google, but I didn't find anything about it.

It's not a type of company.

"ICO" stands for "initial crowd offering", just as "IPO" stands for "initial public offering".
legendary
Ok, let me lay my thoughts out in text. XC registers in multiple countries as a Corporation and issues shares and pays dividends. In America the SEC requires full shareholder identity disclosure, the IRS requires a yearly tax return on shares held and any dividends payed.

Please correct me if my logic is flawed.

It probably won't be like this. An ICO is not an IPO.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
On top of this killer news check out what the paypal announcement has done to the BTC price!
Activity: 882

I WAS RIGHT!

No, It states 10 XC is equal to 1 share, and does not require selling of units of currency in exchange for shares. 10 XC == 1 share in XC inc.

you know what? I was too mind blown to interpret the whole thing at once, I do apologise if I mislead any1 to false assumptions! I would love to have synechist clarify this in order for people to make preparations, I do believe more experienced traders totally have the grasp of the annon, but not noobies like me

i guess there will be a limited claiming period for those holding XC to prevent "double claim". after that you only buy but thats just a guess.
as it states in the release the details of the ico are still out for discussion which is great.

basically by buying XC now you get the corresponding amount of shares for free. if you wait and buy shares directly you get only those.

man i'm hyped like crasy right now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeaaaaaah! This is awesome!!!!
Activity: 361
Ok, let me lay my thoughts out in text. XC registers in multiple countries as a Corporation and issues shares and pays dividends. In America the SEC requires full shareholder identity disclosure, the IRS requires a yearly tax return on shares held and any dividends payed.

Please correct me if my logic is flawed.
Activity: 728
1 Share = 10 XC

Or...

1 share = At least 10XC?
Activity: 322

I WAS RIGHT!

The best thing about this is that people are unlikely to want to buy shares with other currencies. If they own XC, they XC plus a share.

Thank you so much for this. Let me rephrase: If I have 10XC, I will prove my wallet(s) contains 10XC, and I will be automatically given 1 share, without need to spend anything?

Yup.

I knew holding all my XC all this time was a good decision!
Activity: 714

I WAS RIGHT!

Can you explain to me what an ICO company is? I searched on Google, but I didn't find anything about it.
legendary

I WAS RIGHT!

Thank you so much for this. Let me rephrase: If I have 10XC, I will prove my wallet(s) contains 10XC, and I will be automatically given 1 share, without need to spend anything?

Yup.

I WAS RIGHT!

Thank you so much for this. Let me rephrase: If I have 10XC, I will prove my wallet(s) contain(s) 10XC, and I will be automatically given 1 ICO share, without needing to spend anything?
Activity: 714
First ICO Company in Crypto Bitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss
Please use formal language as XC is going to become a company.
First ICO Company in Crypto NICEPEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
After being here for quite some time I see some people failing to see the bigger picture with XC.
This is not just "a coin" it is so much more. The underlying infrastructure is called a "privacy platform" meaning that the coins just enable you to invest in the platform, again (i said this before) the coins are stock and more than just a currency.

We are witnessing a company being built from the ground up, providing a service that is centered on privacy.

People can FUD, people can hate, you can call me stupid, delusional and whatnot. But it is my firm conviction that when the XC platform has fully matured it willl eventually be a NASDAQ listed company. This won't be tomorrow, but if there is any "coin" that can grow beyond this crazy crypto world it's XC.

Allow me to quote myself from a couple of months back (please excuse the self indulgence)
legendary

I WAS RIGHT!

The best thing about this is that people are unlikely to want to buy shares with other currencies. If they own XC, they own XC plus a share in XC Inc.

Activity: 214
Awesome! XC coming on big market pretty soon!

Activity: 700
First ICO Company in Crypto Bitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss
Jump to: