Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 291. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Could i get a little more clarification regarding the shares.

Owning XC entitles you to shares of XC inc?   Or does it just entitle the holder to purchase shares?  I am a little bit confused.  As if holders are entitled to purchase them, but so are people who do not hold XC??

The pdf was very well written, just a little to well written for simpletons like me
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

I WAS RIGHT!

I own XC, SO I OWN SHARES? Without having to SELL XC?

Yeah, "jizzed"is not a word a top++ holder of a great future company might be allowed to use, but I just totally did it.

No You own the right to Buy XC shares if you OWN XCs 10 XC will give you the right to buy 1 share of the company....still fuking HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE this will drive XC price to the star as well as people that wants to buy shares they will need to buy XC First.

Fuking Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

No, It states 10 XC is equal to 1 share, and does not require selling of units of currency in exchange for shares. 10 XC == 1 share in XC inc.

you know what? I was too mind blown to interpret the whole thing at once, I do apologise if I mislead any1 to false assumptions! I would love to have synechist clarify this in order for people to make preparations, I do believe more experienced traders totally have the grasp of the annon, but not noobies like me
Activity: 700

I WAS RIGHT!

Yeah, "jizzed"is not a word a top++ holder of a great future company might be allowed to use, but I just totally did it.

No You own the right to Buy XC shares if you OWN XCs 10 XC will give you the right to buy 1 share of the company....still fuking HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE this will drive XC price to the star as well as people that wants to buy shares they will need to buy XC First.

No, It states 10 XC is equal to 1 share, and does not require selling of units of currency in exchange for shares. 10 XC == 1 share in XC inc.

Is it like that Synechist??

So people can decide if they want to buy shares directly or if they want they can buy as well 10 XCs and that will equal to 1 shares correct?
Activity: 518
Great news guys, more amazingly innovative thinking

Onto important business

As an owner I want to bring up the issue of my pay, can I have a rise please Cheesy

Great work team!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 882
XC Inc. in ya face(book).

you can't track me now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I WAS RIGHT!

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Awesome news! It really shows the scope of what Dan+Team are creating.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I SAID THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, XC IS NOT JUST A COIN IT'S A COMPANY

Sorry for caps, but I am excited beyond belief.

Congratulations on a job well done.

/breathe out
first company with its own coin?/ First coin with its own company?
GREAT!
Activity: 882
whaaat, this is the dopest move ever, and making xc holders instant shareholder with 10 to 1 ratio as i understand is so much win, hahaha, all this time we said its like holding shares in a great start up company more than a currency. now its both. looking forward to the first annual shareholder meeting ,  Cheesy
Party of the century
Activity: 714

I WAS RIGHT!

Can you only buy shares with XC? or also with other currency's?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I SAID THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, XC IS NOT JUST A COIN IT'S A COMPANY

Sorry for caps, but I am excited beyond belief.

Congratulations on a job well done.

/breathe out
Activity: 728

I WAS RIGHT!

Are you sure? Owners of other coins can buy shares

Is owners of XC will be entitled to claim shares...that doesn't sound like having to purchase.

Either way...huge news and once again, XC's collaboration with another platform is revealed to be for XC!
Activity: 364
This is beyond amazing!!
Activity: 978

I WAS RIGHT!

Are you sure? Owners of other coins can buy shares

I WAS RIGHT!

legendary
Activity: 1484
SYNECHIST WHY YOU DO THAT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jump to: