Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 30. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I don't get why people that ask for something that was promised are called fuders.

I'd also like to know how the premine was spend as this was promised.

At first here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

and later on this thread:

You cant claim you are funding a project out of your own pocket and then fund the project with a coins premine. No amount of wordplay or anything else will change any of this.

No such claim was made.

We claimed to have part-funded the project with the premine. Read the statement earlier.

What you attribute to wordplay on our part is, in fact, lack of comprehension on your part.

(Do you understand why 95% of your posts get deleted? You pay scant attention to the facts of a matter.)

It is written in the reddit thread that the premine will be managed in a transparent way.
Will a list be released that shows what for the premine was exactly used at least in grouped amounts?

Yes this will be done

I think it's already a broken promise to not have this spending list in the first place but we are all just humans and we sometimes forget stuff but this list should be released as soon as possible imo.

I'm heavily invested in XC and I already lost some BTCs as i didn't sell my coins when the price dropped from 130k to the current price of ~40k as I still believe in this coin and the people behind it.

Please show the community that your word has meaning and promised stuff is always deliverd.

I agree. Can we please get a single update regarding to what is going on in the background?
Activity: 324
I don't get why people that ask for something that was promised are called fuders.

I'd also like to know how the premine was spend as this was promised.

At first here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

and later on this thread:

You cant claim you are funding a project out of your own pocket and then fund the project with a coins premine. No amount of wordplay or anything else will change any of this.

No such claim was made.

We claimed to have part-funded the project with the premine. Read the statement earlier.

What you attribute to wordplay on our part is, in fact, lack of comprehension on your part.

(Do you understand why 95% of your posts get deleted? You pay scant attention to the facts of a matter.)

It is written in the reddit thread that the premine will be managed in a transparent way.
Will a list be released that shows what for the premine was exactly used at least in grouped amounts?

Yes this will be done

I think it's already a broken promise to not have this spending list in the first place but we are all just humans and we sometimes forget stuff but this list should be released as soon as possible imo.

I'm heavily invested in XC and I already lost some BTCs as i didn't sell my coins when the price dropped from 130k to the current price of ~40k as I still believe in this coin and the people behind it.

Please show the community that your word has meaning and promised stuff is always deliverd.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
fuck that idiot. nobody takes him serious anymore.
Dan when will you guys start the new thread? we gonna see some news with it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Why don't you settle down, as no specific date was stated for compiling and releasing the information
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Mr. Fart we don't care. Get it?

If you want an answer about this simple PM atcsecure. Otherwise go away.

If you bring it up again the we know what your motives are.

Remember PM the team if you want your answer.  Enough said Fart man.
Anyone having trouble with xctalk.com today?  I get a error 1002 everytime I try to load the page.

Works for me.
Activity: 364
Anyone having trouble with xctalk.com today?  I get a error 1002 everytime I try to load the page.
Look the team committed to a detailed tesponse.  That's what I was asking for.

In my opinion after the clamor and the rather sudden realization that the premise was gone it would bode well if they'd followed thru on a detailed documentation instead of a general statement and then hoping it would go quiet.

I can understand deciding to not give detailed accounting for FUDs sake.  But I can't understand committing to transparency TWICE and not delivering.

I was just following up because it seemed to get lost in the static and I wondered what happened with it.

And regardless of what you think of who I am or whatever ... This is not trolling.

Nothing I've done or said today comes close to trolling.

I don't need anything from the team on this. Instead of them wasting their energy on this I would much prefer them to focus all the energy on the XC tech. We gotta get this price up again to regain credibility.

This is a critical stage for investors to see progress given all the competition and now that Bitcoin seems to be recoverying very well.

I trust the XC team led by Dan will succeed!
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
unicornfarts
No, if you're a community member saying something negative about development, marketing or what not, is just fine because it's intended to help the team to improve, and potentially make better decisions.

For what I can tell you are not interested in improving anything, you clearly have a different agenda, and answers to your questions here are not relevant to anybody except yourself and maybe some other trolls.

You haven't provided prove that you're interested in this project until now, and to be honest I don't expect you are going to.

Therefor you are just a troll. Unsuccessful troll by definition because no one cares about your 'critical' questions. They have been answered some time ago anyway.

There agenda is to keep pushing that main FUD thread, and when we don't respond to them in the manner that they expect, they continue to flood that thread will more baseless accusations and speculative posts. Unicorn farts is expecting a detailed analysis of the spent premine, I cant think of any other crypto that has sent out a public document of exact amounts. Once again crypto is not the same as a real life business, its more of a currency. Again, the team did address where the premine was spent on, but not in the denominations. For all we know this is better, because showing denominations spent on specific aspects of XC might further fuel more FUD and assumptions to be created by trolls. I think what was provided by the team was sufficient enough for XC investors. Trolls want exact figures so they can build new arguements to fuel their FUD agenda.

If I was a moderator of this thread, I would ban them instantly. It takes 2 seconds to figure out what an account on here is being used for. Some of which have been specifically created to FUD XC/Blocknet. Anyone that has a ban in the BlockNET thread should automatically be banned in this thread as well. Why give the trolls another chance to troll, you know they are eventually going to come over here and do it, just do a double ban and save yourself the hassle.

Oh and btw, someone on the team should really consider using that deletebot app. Im surprised none of you dont have a spare computer that you can keep running all night that will run the bot. If you're not going to run it 24/7, at least run it during the day to prevent shit like what is happening again to this thread again from happening.

Agree.
What do you mean by a manner they expect?
I'm not ranting and shouting at trolls, because i think that's what gives them the most satisfaction.  Tongue

But I think we can expect from someone who nags all the time to prove he's here because he's interested in the tech and not only for spreading F, U or D to the community.
Activity: 196
Trolls want exact figures so they can build new arguements to fuel their FUD agenda.

Detailed math?  Who needs it right?  We just need to have faith.  Serious investors just pray.  Praise Jesus.  AMEN.

If Dan is as skilled as he has been made out to be by a few individuals I will not name on these boards , then we don't need go pray. Mind you, Dan could probably just release the rev 2 (or is it 2.5?) code right now  and it would shut people up instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Trolls want exact figures so they can build new arguements to fuel their FUD agenda.

Detailed math?  Who needs it right?  We just need to have faith.  Serious investors just pray.  Praise Jesus.  AMEN.
Activity: 196
It's actually illegal to do that with things like stocks on investment discussion forums.

So if GM spends all their money without accounting for it and I have invested in Ford (or I'm just a "troll") and I start bringing the subject up with an Internet account (and I have several) the SEC will be more concerned with me than GM not accounting for their funds?

Yeah no.  Not how it works.  Free speech and all ... law is concerned about people who take other people's money ... not "trolls" (I'm still waiting on evidence that I am one)

evidence?!?
so your a troll, not being concerned by law.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling&defid=4250942
goto: 'Signs that your trolling is unsuccesful'

EDIT: i don't need evidence you're a troll. prove that your not by providing previous posts of you that imply that your not.

I don't consider myself a troll and haven't seen anyone point out specific trollish behavior.  

But if you want to say anything negative about xc is trolling based on the market cap I would say negative information has been more than successful.

Crashing the price wasn't strict my mission.  Introducing inconvenient truth tends to do that though.
No, if you're a community member saying something negative about development, marketing or what not, is just fine because it's intended to help the team to improve, and potentially make better decisions.

For what I can tell you are not interested in improving anything, you clearly have a different agenda, and answers to your questions here are not relevant to anybody except yourself and maybe some other trolls.

You haven't provided prove that you're interested in this project until now, and to be honest I don't expect you are going to.

Therefor you are just a troll. Unsuccessful troll by definition because no one cares about your 'critical' questions. They have been answered some time ago anyway.

There agenda is to keep pushing that main FUD thread, and when we don't respond to them in the manner that they expect, they continue to flood that thread will more baseless accusations and speculative posts. Unicorn farts is expecting a detailed analysis of the spent premine, I cant think of any other crypto that has sent out a public document of exact amounts. Once again crypto is not the same as a real life business, its more of a currency. Again, the team did address where the premine was spent on, but not in the denominations. For all we know this is better, because showing denominations spent on specific aspects of XC might further fuel more FUD and assumptions to be created by trolls. I think what was provided by the team was sufficient enough for XC investors. Trolls want exact figures so they can build new arguements to fuel their FUD agenda.

If I was a moderator of this thread, I would ban them instantly. It takes 2 seconds to figure out what an account on here is being used for. Some of which have been specifically created to FUD XC/Blocknet. Anyone that has a ban in the BlockNET thread should automatically be banned in this thread as well. Why give the trolls another chance to troll, you know they are eventually going to come over here and do it, just do a double ban and save yourself the hassle.

Oh and btw, someone on the team should really consider using that deletebot app. Im surprised none of you dont have a spare computer that you can keep running all night that will run the bot. If you're not going to run it 24/7, at least run it during the day to prevent shit like what is happening again to this thread again from happening.
Activity: 165
It's actually illegal to do that with things like stocks on investment discussion forums.

So if GM spends all their money without accounting for it and I have invested in Ford (or I'm just a "troll") and I start bringing the subject up with an Internet account (and I have several) the SEC will be more concerned with me than GM not accounting for their funds?

Yeah no.  Not how it works.  Free speech and all ... law is concerned about people who take other people's money ... not "trolls" (I'm still waiting on evidence that I am one)

evidence?!?

EDIT: i don't need evidence you're a troll. prove that your not by providing previous posts of you that imply that your not.

I don't consider myself a troll and haven't seen anyone point out specific trollish behavior.  

But if you want to say anything negative about xc is trolling based on the market cap I would say negative information has been more than successful.

Crashing the price wasn't strict my mission.  Introducing inconvenient truth tends to do that though.

legendary

Well if your wet dream is to have the SEC and IRS up XCs ass to bring the hammer down on FUD feel free to report me.  Might even provide my real info voluntarily

Ehhhh what?   Huh

I don't think we're on the same page here.  No worries.
Activity: 154

Well if your wet dream is to have the SEC and IRS up XCs ass to bring the hammer down on FUD feel free to report me.  Might even provide my real info voluntarily
legendary
What it took for Bitcoin ponzi guy to get his balls busted was for enough people to complain to the SEC about his actions.

You could easily apply this argument to XC and BlockNet.  The IRS seems to be involved as well.  Official docs are publicly available.

I just don't see how this applies to posting negative things.  It's about taking people's money in an improper way.

Maybe I'm missing the point
legendary
What it took for Bitcoin ponzi guy to get his balls busted was for enough people to complain to the SEC about his actions.

You could easily apply this argument to XC and BlockNet.  The IRS seems to be involved as well.  Official docs are publicly available.

evidence?!?

Crashing the price wasn't strict my mission.  Introducing inconvenient truth tends to do that though.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

People have been punished by the US legal system for going onto investment forums and creating many fake accounts to push a negative opinion.

You've created a lot of dummy accounts and you've posted a hell of a lot of bullshit and even worse it coincides with prices falling.

Not only that you've made posts of your intentions to crash the price.

Pages:
Jump to: