Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 27. (Read 1484185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
rdnkjdi, did you forget you were banned?

Do not post here.

You've also continued to sidestep the questions regarding your use of multiple accounts in perpetrating the smear campaign against us.

Do not reply to this message.

Activity: 840
rdnkjdi, you are banned from here.

/end of discussion
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
now you are avoiding an inconvenient truth...  lol

I think he forgot to log in as Unicorn farts..have mercy on him
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
rdnkjdi,
have u lost login id/passw for your other accounts?
Have you so much pleasure comin to the places where u are not welcome at all?

GTFO !

ok man?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
blablabla
nice to hear that from the one who is organising himself with multiple accounts...

so GTFO
Activity: 196
thanks for dropping by Dan, always appreciated when u make an apperance.
Activity: 700
Thanks for the updates Dan.

I guess the new website which is currently being worked on by Teka launches around the same time or a bit later with the UI update?
Would be very nice to see uniformity between the platforms and website Smiley

Dan, could these daily updates be posted on all XC sites too? These updates would gather more eyes if they get posted on twitter, facebook, reddit, xctalk and bitcointalk at the same time and no-one would miss the updates and news Smiley

I think that the website will be ahead of the UI updates based on current projects, I agree uniformity would be nice, but I'm not sure delaying one for the other is a good choice.

For the status updates, yes I will work on keeping everything in sync

Dan

There are quite a few social media management applications available these days, and those are actually very handy for posting new announcements on various social media platforms. Usually you just need to write stuff only once and with a push of a button it gets posted on all of the sites at once, using one could free some time from posting Smiley

Hootsuite could be the best option currently for that.

Nice Input.
Activity: 294

XC Daily update posted @ http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/242-daily-update/#entry1642

It has become quite clear that there is a motivated FUD campaign to drive down the price of both XC and Blocknet using multiple fake troll accounts

For the TOR_Sticks, they should be shipping today or tomorrow to my office and then I will send them out, and if anybody wants a refund, then I will honor that just PM me.

Dan

i doubt that... wasnt paid by anyone - just pissed
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

I guess the new website which is currently being worked on by Teka launches around the same time or a bit later with the UI update?

Dan, could these daily updates be posted on all XC sites too? These updates would gather more eyes if they get posted on twitter, facebook, reddit, xctalk and bitcointalk at the same time and no-one would miss the updates and news Smiley

I think that the website will be ahead of the UI updates based on current projects, I agree uniformity would be nice, but I'm not sure delaying one for the other is a good choice.

Dan

There are quite a few social media management applications available these days, and those are actually very handy for posting new announcements on various social media platforms. Usually you just need to write stuff only once and with a push of a button it gets posted on all of the sites at once, using one could free some time from posting Smiley

Hootsuite could be the best option currently for that.
Activity: 756

Dan
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Activity: 196

XC Daily update posted @ http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/242-daily-update/#entry1642

It has become quite clear that there is a motivated FUD campaign to drive down the price of both XC and Blocknet using multiple fake troll accounts

For the TOR_Sticks, they should be shipping today or tomorrow to my office and then I will send them out, and if anybody wants a refund, then I will honor that just PM me.

Dan

This is fantastic!! - I am really happy to see formal updates back. I think this is the best defence against fud.
Activity: 882
yeah the fud is strong in this one.  Smiley

Am i guessing right that you wanna start the new thread with the b2b news? can't wait .

Also how far is the ui company you hired with the graphix?

The updated UI is coming along as seen w/ the mobile app, however before the next release the XChat UI needs a complete revamp as well as some other items I'm working on.  I wasn't happy with the progress between the test release's so I want a major upgrade completed before the next release

Dan

i agree that the next update should be a big one.

The next update involves forking for Group Chat and stealth encrypted transactions, so that needs to be scheduled out, and it may/may not have the new UI, only if the UI is ready

does this happen on top of the mixer?

if its about waiting another day or two i would wait and include the ui already. hope they get it done in time. would be cool.

Am i guessing right that you wanna start the new thread with the b2b news? can't wait .

The updated UI is coming along as seen w/ the mobile app, however before the next release the XChat UI needs a complete revamp as well as some other items I'm working on.  I wasn't happy with the progress between the test release's so I want a major upgrade completed before the next release

Dan

The next update involves forking for Group Chat and stealth encrypted transactions, so that needs to be scheduled out, and it may/may not have the new UI, only if the UI is ready

Dan

Activity: 364
Cheers for the updates Dan.  Wink

Dan

Dan

Pages:
Jump to: